• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your current Ctrl + V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have no idea what is this, but I guess it's something I've seen on Twitter, maybe one of my friends sent me this, I don't know how long I had this text and where it came from, so I wanted to translate it. Online translators can't help there.
    Spoiler:

Seriously, every single translator just says some nonsense when I try to translate it.

tonbo

~(˘▾˘~)
    Years
  • The Styx Valley, about 90 minutes from Hobart, is home to the world's tallest hardwood trees - majestic Swamp Gums which can grow up to 95 metres and over 400 years old. The Wilderness Society has been campaigning to protect the giants of the Styx Valley for many years. Some have recently been protected, but logging continues.

'no sir i'd never copy and paste my assignments'

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2020
    It's a url link to an image. See below.

Your current Ctrl + V

Just... Trust me on this one. Don't watch it. A buddy and I left halfway through, it was that boring.

TY

Jebaited KAPPA OUTDATED Jebaited POGCHAMP OVERRATED Jebaited LONG HAVE WE WAITED Jebaited NOW WE JEBAITED Jebaited

I'm one of those people in twitch chats =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back