• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your dream car?

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Your dream car?

2001, BMW M3 GTR. (Street version, yo) Base price is around $252, 000. Looks like I'll need an impressive job if I ever want that babe. XD Though realistically, any BMW would satisfy me. n___n

Also, say I wanted a car in general. It'd be a Jeep Wrangler, for driving on the beach and such. =D

Your dream car?

And yes, it'd definitely be yellow for the lulz, and memories. (Or... maybe blue ^^;) So that'd be my dream "for the beach" car.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have many dream cars, the top 4:
    A Viper SRT-10 but there is not much legroom in there, and I could barely fit in it when I am 15 let-alone when I am an adult. So that eliminates that dream car.

I would also like a C6 Z06, the C4 was good in its time but is now getting outdated and I'm not a fan of the C5 but they are apparently not great on the road, maybe the C7 will be? :classic:

Also the BMW M3 GTR was one of my dream cars, aswell as Beach Boy (just because it is NFS MW =P)

But the main one for me is the Noble M15
    Your dream car?

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    If I could have my dream car it would be one of the Cullen's cars from the Twilight series. XD They go super fast with the lightest touch of the gas pedal... practically as industructable of a tank.. and not to mention comfortable too. o__O *dies*

-Neko

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
    Okay, the ones I have a chance of affording: Subaru Impreza WRX. Not the STi variant, thank you very much. I'd play around with it some, to be sure, but it's just bloody sexy. Subaru Outbacks are also a favorite of mine. Mitsubishi Eclipse, an older Chevy S-10 pickup, and a '63 Corvette Stingray. But mainly the WRX, I have a tendency to shout at people that I see driving them that they don't deserve her.

Now, for the ones I'll most likely never have a chance to try: Too many to really name, but it includes the Veyron, the Cien, a Ford GT, the Lotus Espirit, so on and so forth.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Your dream car?

That's what I want, a Lamborghini Gallardo or a Michelargo and it also has to be black. Because black cars are ftw. <3

Yay for playing Need For Speed! \o/
    I wish it was possible to tune cars so that they can do real drifts while free roaming and in normal races...

I usually can't make a drift better then this:

Your dream car?

...Which is hardly a drift... but better then nothing I guess.

^ My Subaru from Need For Speed Carbon, in gear 2 (slowed down from gear 3 entering corner)

I hate only being able to drift in drift races (which aren't really races, which is why I hate them--drift points are too easy to get)

My #1 dream car is a 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona. Which is still the top NASCAR btw ;)

Your dream car?
    Haha that IS sexy!

Your dream car?

i want a jaguar xj220. I would love it in this color too
    XJ220! Sure is a beauty.

Two. One unrealistic one and a realistic one. The unrealistic one:

https://carwallpapers.hu/wallpaper/porsche/carrera/2004/1024/Porsche 911 Carrera GT - 01.jpg

Around the third most expensive car. Again, a NFSMW car, the carrera GT. The other one is also from the same game:

Your dream car?

The lancer evolution VIII Or XI. X sucks.
    Yeah, I hate the X's concept. It looks like some ugly Skyline, except uglier. IX and before were all kickass. =]

Anyway, my dream car, I want the old late 90s Subaru WRX Sti, white

Your dream car?

^ Except that's not the 4-door version, I want the 2-door coupe version. It will be very hard to find, I think I'd have to buy used some other color, then re-gloss it to white.

Later Imprezas just didn't look as good anymore. The current one is OK, though.

Secondary dream cars:

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Your dream car?

Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251. I'll admit it's not a car (cars are naff), but it is actually road legal so it makes no difference. The 33mph top speed is the only thing that concerns me.
    I don't want to drive anyway but it'd be fun to have one of these...

Last edited:

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    My dream car? That would be a Military Tank [well, if that counts as a car].
    Spoiler:

No! I would just ride in my bike! I can breathe the fresh air. It would be an exercise as well. :P

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My dream car...? Hmm...I would love to get a Toyota Avalon. Those are very nice cars. I like luxury cars. :3

22sa said:
    I also love cute compact cars like Chevrolet Aveo Sedan, Ford Focus, and Toyota Yaris. I'll probably get one of these first.

I own a 2003 Ford Focus. You can't go wrong with that car. It is very nice. It looks small, but it is very roomy.

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Your dream car?

Sonderkraftfahrzeug 251. I'll admit it's not a car (cars are naff), but it is actually road legal so it makes no difference. The 33mph top speed is the only thing that concerns me.
    I don't want to drive anyway but it'd be fun to have one of these...
    Rofl, you rock. <3

My dream car...? Hmm...I would love to get a Toyota Avalon. Those are very nice cars. I like luxury cars. :3

I own a 2003 Ford Focus. You can't go wrong with that car. It is very nice. I looks small, but it is very roomy.
    Yup, I know all about it. Can't go wrong with car that's designed in Europe and has been at the top of its class for the last 5 years, made Ford won more rally championships then every other rally team. Not to mention its looks, though I have to say they really screwed its newest model looks. Is your 5-door hatchback or sedan or 3-door hatch? <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 12, 2012
    My dream car?

One that never runs low on gasoline. That would be ideal.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Rofl, you rock. <3

Yup, I know all about it. Can't go wrong with car that's designed in Europe and has been at the top of its class for the last 5 years, made Ford won more rally championships then every other rally team. Not to mention its looks, though I have to say they really screwed its newest model looks. Is your 5-door hatchback or sedan or 3-door hatch? <3

Whoa, it was designed in Europe? That is very nice! No wonder it is a wonderful car. XD Yeah the newer models look werid. I like the back of them, but the front is a totally different question. Mine is a sedan. <3 And it doesn't have power locks or windows. Yeah I went for cheap when I got it back in 2003. XD

KhaosKnight

The 1 and only Khaotic Hacker
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2015
    Either a 05' Black Corvette or a Black GMC Denali.....but there is this Silver Chrome Lambo that is the bomb.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    I don't have a dream car, because I plan on getting both of these (down the road). And I don't care for some big fancy car that's way way out of my price range.

The first car on my list really isn't a car, it's a truck...
    Toyota Tacoma
    Your dream car?

I plan to get it the same color, and the same size as the pic there. I need something to go to work in, and I can go to work in style with that thing.

And the next one... well I've wanted this car since I was like... 10 (and I'm almost 20 now). This car I fell in love with all over again when I saw the movie Transformers.
    Chevrolet Camaro
    Your dream car?

I plan on getting this one as a Z28 (what my dad had at one time), or go the extra mile and go with an SS (one way or another it'll be silver).

Back