• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your fav yugioh card

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    your fav yugioh card

Damn, that card rocks. The design, the monster's ability. Everything's awesome. I used to play Spirit of the Breeze alongside Relinquished and it caused up quite a stir.

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • oh thats so old. reminds me of the good old days, before this DAD and lightsworn crap.

Yeah. The simplicity of the game back when I played made it more fun. It's so complicated now. When I first started, you only had 2000 life points, kids. The highest it reached in my time was 4000.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Wave-Motion Cannon.

I used to go to local tournaments and own people with an extremely outdated burn deck. The premise was to field lock with LLAB and Gravity Bind, and fire off uber Wave-Motions and flip Stealth Birds.

Threatening monster, you say? Rar, Lava Golem. om nom nom.

Then the metagame got so ridiculously fast and broken that I gave up because there was no fun left in it. It was "PLAY THIS, NOW I CAN PLAY THIS, SUMMON THIS, DESTROY 2 CARDS, SPECIAL SUMMON THIS, GFG NUB AHAHAHAHA YOU SUCK".

Now I've moved on to Magic. Thank God you can at least run something other than T1 expensive crap and not get your ass handed to you on a silver platter. >_>

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Wave-Motion Cannon.

I used to go to local tournaments and own people with an extremely outdated burn deck. The premise was to field lock with LLAB and Gravity Bind, and fire off uber Wave-Motions and flip Stealth Birds.

Threatening monster, you say? Rar, Lava Golem. om nom nom.

Then the metagame got so ridiculously fast and broken that I gave up because there was no fun left in it. It was "PLAY THIS, NOW I CAN PLAY THIS, SUMMON THIS, DESTROY 2 CARDS, SPECIAL SUMMON THIS, GFG NUB AHAHAHAHA YOU SUCK".

Now I've moved on to Magic. Thank God you can at least run something other than T1 expensive crap and not get your ass handed to you on a silver platter. >_>

Wave-Motion used to be my favorite card ever, for like 20 minutes. Nowadays, I rely mostly on Lava Golem and Gaia Soul the Combustible Being for burn.

You should play WoW cards instead :D

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Wave-Motion Cannon.

Such a great card. Just leave it down for 4 turns or so and then just let loose. (I never used 8000 life points)

Magic for the win!

harig07

Pokemon & SSBB newbie, YGO Pro
    Years
  • Vayu is just amazing so it's obviously him. He's the namesake of my deck.

BlizzStorm

Darth Hacker
    Years
  • I love the reliquished card~ <3

.O. Also this fake card that I bought because it's so funny, it has Yami's face on it X333!

RELINQUISHED was my favorite card EVER!! i bought a fake blue eyes red dragon i think i also bought a fake legendary but it was a pro card maker so no one knew.

negative

Life returns. Life prevails.
    Years
  • your fav yugioh card

I made myself a Professional Psychic Deck, and My Favourite is Psychic Lifetrancer. I like the design, the effect, everything!

Golde-sama

*cape blows dramatically*
    Years
  • There's a Lot I really like, i.e., Total Defense Shogun, Dark Magician Girl, Sword Hunter, but I'd have to say my favorite is BARREL DRAGON.

I love old cards, and think like, 90% of the new ones suck. And Barrel Dragon was just epic in every way.

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
  • Fave Monsters = Dark Magician/Girl, Silent Magicians 4 & 8, Raging Flame Sprite, D.D. Crow, Vanity's Ruler.
    Magics: Monster Reborn, Wave-Motion Cannon, Scapegoat.
    Traps - Ceasefire, Scrap-Iron Scarcrow, and Magic Cylinder is the best trap ever. Screw Mirror Force

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    The 2 favourite cards I own, time for a picture:
    your fav yugioh card
    your fav yugioh card

These 2. B. Skull Dragon and Cat's Ear Tribe. B. Skull Dragon was one of the only cards I have that my friends were envious of, as it was my star card. And still is, if I dueled more. Cat's Ear Tribe is just cute.

Back