• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Gen VII Pokémon

Which ones are your favorites?

• Total voters
Years
  • The Jangmo-o line is my favourite without a doubt, they're some seriously cool dragons! There's actually loads of cool Pokemon in Alola and I can't wait to see more of them in-game :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2016
    No surprise the Rowlet and Rockruff lines are leading. This definitely makes me believe Game Freak will milk the promotion out of them as the "face of 7th Gen" like how Lucario and Greninja were the mascots of their respective generations.

My fave though is definitely the Popplio line. Primarina has majestic factor rivaling Milotic, as well as being the strongest special attacker of all the starters. So obsessed with having mine use his special Z-Move as well!

are you saying 'he' is higher special then mega charizard Y? charizard Y's special is such a beast stat.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
  • I voted for:

Rowlet line
    Charjabug
    Crabrawler line
    Wishiwashi
    Lurantis
    Morelull line
    Salandit line
    Stufful line
    Steenee
    Oranguru
    Wimpod line
    Pyukumuku
    Type: Null line
    Minior
    Komala
    Turtonator
    Mimikyu
    Drampa
    And the Jangmo-o line.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2023
    I heart by Grubbin/Charjabug whom I named Munchie. He loves me so much he's always critical hitting and surviving killing blows. Really amazing little bug.

I'm also very fond of my Primarina and Mudsdale. <3

Kimochiru

Keep it quirky!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2022
    Loved Oricorio the day it was revealed, honestly.
    I'm impartial to birbs, and the fact that the formes are based off of different dances is a super cool concept.
    If I were to ever write an Oricorio in fanfic, it would totally be sybmolic of free expression!

Rather disappointed by it's mediocre movepool though.

Years
  • Loved Oricorio the day it was revealed, honestly.
    I'm impartial to birbs, and the fact that the formes are based off of different dances is a super cool concept.
    If I were to ever write an Oricorio in fanfic, it would totally be sybmolic of free expression!

Rather disappointed by it's mediocre movepool though.

I do definitely find Oricorio to have a bad movepool, since it's limited mainly to Normal and Flying moves. In fact, the only way to even get STAB for its forms' types is Revelation Dance and it's learned around Lv40, which is around the levels you'll already be at when you're finishing Ula'ula.

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I heart by Grubbin/Charjabug whom I named Munchie. He loves me so much he's always critical hitting and surviving killing blows. Really amazing little bug.

I'm also very fond of my Primarina and Mudsdale. <3

ya that love thing is too cheap. My raichu has taken 3 or 4 hits after receiving a blow that should have killed him. I guess the little electromouse just couldnt bear to see me cry. which makes me wonder. Do the main characters have an emotional issue where they just cry a lot? 0.o stockholme syndrome pokemon.

Years
  • Do the main characters have an emotional issue where they just cry a lot? 0.o stockholme syndrome pokemon.

That makes me wonder, does the protagonist ever show emotion? It's because if we all pay attention during cutscenes, he/she always seems to have a straight smile even during the huge plot moments.

Years
  • we need more mons like midnight lycanroc

You'd be surprised to hear how well it does in-game, as the experiences from both me and Angelica (colours) are definitely an example. People always seem to praise Midday Form for its speed focus but Midnight Form does have slightly better defenses, meaning it can take a hit better than Midday Form and hit hard in return.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2016
    You'd be surprised to hear how well it does in-game, as the experiences from both me and Angelica (colours) are definitely an example. People always seem to praise Midday Form for its speed focus but Midnight Form does have slightly better defenses, meaning it can take a hit better than Midday Form and hit hard in return.

i was referring to its design but yes its bulk is nit horrible wish it had more hp

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • At the moment my favourite Gen 7 Pokemon are Tsareena, Popplio line and Rockruff line.

Whilst I am not a huge fan of midnight Lycanroc I really like the midday form and mine is proving very useful in my playthrough especially with Rock Priority move Accelerock.

Tsareena has a great design and seems to be a physical counterpart to Lilligant. It's unique attack Trop Kick is pretty cool and I want to hunt for a Shiny Bounsweet post game.

Popplio's line is fun and Primarina is a very elegant Pokemon.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
    Years
  • Cutiefly and Ribombee are both so cute that they have to be my favorites. The Jangmo-o line is awesome too, I'm definitely going to have a Kommo-o in my team once I get the game myself. Can't forget Drampa either, what a sweet and fluffy dragon.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Toucannon, Mimikyu and Wishiwashi C:

Toucannon is amazing in-game, it's like the master of my team. Mimikyu is SO cute and super useful for beating stuff lol love its ability and typing SO much. Wishiwashi is the coolest thing in the wooooorrrrrlllllld.

Some love also goes to Inciniroar, Lurantis, Mudsdale and Crabrawler. But the top three defs take the cake, even in general I just love 'em. C:

Sgt. Heracross

I Heracross my heart that I'm better than the rest
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I was tempted to choose Type: Null/Silvally, since I'm becoming quite fond of mine, but I had to go with the Rowlet line. He wasn't my first choice as a starter, but my little Oliver grew up so fast and now it's the star of my team.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2017
    Golisopod is my new favorite Pokemon of all. Its such a tough cookie and that ability is totally boss.

Frozocrone

Fighting a bigger fight
    Years
  • Turtonator.

Yeah, it's stats are pretty out of place for a fantastic offensive typing.

But Kiawe's Turtonator in the anime is pretty baller from what we've seen. And I've just managed to trade some hatched Turtonators for Rowlet, Popplio, Drampa, Lunala, Sandshrew and Oranguru. In my eyes, that's a win.

Back