• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first kiss

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
Years
  • What's so hard to believe about him kissing another student in his class during a field trip? I remember 11 & 12 year olds getting in trouble for kissing each other on school grounds back in the day. That sort of thing does happen you know. It's not just teenagers who get up to that stuff and more often then not it's very innocent at that age.

Just defending a friend here.

Next thing you know it will turn to being caught in the bathroom.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Cliche as hell, but overall not to bad.

New years eve, everyone kissed for the countdown bar me (being single, and awkward as hell). A guy from my class grabbed me. We dated for a few months after that but there was never really any feelings of more than close-friendship from either one of us.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • I am still in search of a girl friend. So kiss is still a long way to go.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I can count about 3-4 kisses a day from my GF.
    But speaking of first kiss back when I was highschool, prom. Yeeeep, most romantic moment of my high school life.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I was thirteen and she was twelve and it was in Myrtle Beach, SC. She was Australian, actually, and her name was Allison but she went by Alli (pretty sure on this, it was a long time ago). It was pretty magical and we kissed a little bit underneath the condo unit we were both staying in. She was living with family in West Virginia but they had taken a vacation to Myrtle Beach.

oh girl love

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • My first kiss was being saved by me for someone precious. For my beloved. For my one and only. Fate had different plans, though.

No one in my family has ever kissed me mouth to mouth. Not even mother. Fast forward to just about three-four months ago - I'm staying at my cousin's place. Has a 3 year old kid. He likes playing with me. One day, while I'm holding him, he's like 'I want to kiss you' and does it on my cheeks. That's normal, okay. But completely out of nowhere, he went ahead and kissed me on my lips as well. I was taken aback. Wtf just happened. I went to tell his mom that their lad had just committed the unforgivable by stealing my first kiss ever. But then she's like 'blame your bro, he always kisses his son on his lips. Now our kid does it to whoever he likes'. I'm like ;_______;

He has forcibly tried to kiss me on the lips twice or thrice since then. With me stopping him everytime. Won't let you do the deed again, kiddo. :/

seriously, awkward as ****.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
  • Ouch, well this isnt my favourite thing to talk about, due to the fact me and the girl broke up but..
    It was a very quiet night, she was over, we were watching Anchorman, after learning Anchorman 2 was coming. We always watch movies, so it was nothing special. It was all the cuddly stuff, but then i decided to do it. It was in the middle of the movie, i turned to her, and i kissed her. She was really nice about it, even though it was out of the blue. It was one of the best nights of my life, and me and her still talk about it as our favourite night ever together, even though we split up.

Cliché moment over, xD.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
  • As much as I would like to admit, my first kiss wasn't exactly a happy moment.
    It was with my first uhh, love? We were on a date that time, and I sh!t you not it was raining, we had some lunch outside of a restaurant, then what they didn't tell me was that they were leaving to a different country very far from where we live, and I didn't know.

What I did know was that they didn't like the idea of long distance relationships, if it ever came to that they wanted to split with the person they were dating at the moment, no matter how much they liked them.

After eating we chatted for a bit, then they just dropped a sad face as if something was wrong, I asked them what was the matter? They stood up and walked over to my side and said, "I... I'm so sorry, I couldn't tell you..." I asked "Tell me what?"

Then they just said goodbye then kissed me, and ran. I just sat there contemplating what had just occurred. I didn't find out until after they left...

Well that took a lot out of me, but were chill now. I think :')

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    my first kiss was in seventh grade. im 14 right now so that wouldve made me...12 (lol XD i know right) me and my girlfriend were sitting in the top of a huge swirley slide, at the elementary school that her brother plays basketball for. it all just happened so quickly, and i was too afraid to kiss her. (pathetic i know but hold on a sec) it was seventh grade and im a HUGE goody goody so i thought it was wrong. so i was really scared since it was my first time. and she kissed me and i felt like the luckiest person ever, until i figured out she was crazy and she cut (with a thumbtac which is pretty pathetic if you do cut) and i broke up with her and she started cussing and dressing like a ****, and she was like "youre the reason im doing this!" she was a nightmare. and now she thinks were best friends and is too clingy. and shes freakin annoying. but i dont like being mean to people so i try to be nice to her. we kissed many times after that night. but we broke up so bleh

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
    Years
  • With my momma when I was a baby, of course!

Kissing in general doesn't appeal to me though. Chances are if I was in person with my SO, I'd go for a snuggle instead any day of the week.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I haven't had a first kiss yet unless accidental kisses count , but I'm not cause I was like 8 and didn't know better. ›_‹
    I've haven't had what I'd call a first kiss yet.

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • My first kiss took place when I was 13 in the back of a car with a guy who was 3 years older than me.

Years
  • My first kiss was bad. It was with a guy who lived opposite me when I was 15ish. He walked me home from his, he just turned me around and kissed me. He was a bad kisser and I remember his teeth hitting mine...wtf...never had that problem with any other guy. The guy gives me the creeps when I see him now.

Years
  • My first kiss was bad. It was with a guy who lived opposite me when I was 15ish. He walked me home from his, he just turned me around and kissed me. He was a bad kisser and I remember his teeth hitting mine...wtf...never had that problem with any other guy. The guy gives me the creeps when I see him now.

My ex did that once when she was still newer to kissing, she actually managed to put a hole in one of my teeth. Other that though she was a fantastic kisser haha

Beloved

Fictionally Destructive
    Years
  • I never saw the point in fretting over my first kiss. I honestly can't remember if it was with a boy or a girl, but I know is that I didn't care about it enough to make it a memory.

My first kiss with my boyfriend I remember though. It was me, my ex-wife, and him hanging out in his backyard after school one day, and my ex had a brilliant idea to see if I was bi, and told me to kiss him. At the time, I was in denial, trying to be straight, but truth was that I knew deep down that I was gay. He said he didn't mind, and gave me that sheepish smile of his, the same one he gave me the first time I talked to him, and I felt my heart start pounding. I closed my eyes and kissed him, and it was different. It tingled, and made me want more from him. It scared the hell out of me, and I played it off like nothing, but he knew better.

This was about 7 years ago. We just got together last May, and I moved in June. However, I feel the same as I did that day whenever I think of him, and I miss him so much that all I can think about is finding another job to move him up here with me.

Back