• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first vehicle

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    What's the first car you ever drove, whether it was yours or borrowed from your parents/a friend?

My first car was a blue Nissan Sentra 2013. It wasn't mine, it belonged to my dad, but I got to drive it to work and such. I miss it so so so bad. It ran so smoothly and never gave me /any/ problems. Even when I got rear-ended, it chugged along like a little champ.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen today
    I started learning how to drive in my dad's 2004 Lexus RX 330 - it's a slightly larger vehicle which later made the transition to smaller cars easier, and in my (very limited) experience Lexus cars are just nicer to drive. I later had a driving instructor who drove some old Toyota or Honda or something, and it was just a nightmare to drive; the steering wheel and brakes were both very, very sensitive.

Buut that also made the transition to my current car easier, since my brother bought me a used 2009 Lexus ES 350 when I got my license, and being so used to the sensitivity of my instructor's car, I think it made my driving a lot smoother in the end, haha.

Years
    I started learning to drive in my instructor's blue Vauxhall Corsa about 5 months ago, it's alright I suppose but I should be getting a car after I've passed my test xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    It was a Chevy s10 that I drove to school and work

Sold it last year after not driving it for awhile. Now I drive a 2014 Lexus IS..it's okay.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    My first car was my Grandma's 1988 Pontiac Bonneville. Grandma gave it to me because she couldn't drive anymore.

blue

gucci
    Years
    My first car I bought in 2014 and it still drives really well. I wouldn't really consider 2 years old for a car, but it really does hold up well considering I've had no mechanical issues with it so far. It's a red Skoda Citigo which is basically like a small hatchback car.

Years
    1992 honda accord

I drive a 1999 Sunfire now and I'm fine with owning an old car as long as it continues to run properly

Years
    My first vehicle was a 1998 Ford Windstar. Hand-me down from my parents that I had to share with my brother when he got his license 2 years after I did.

That thing's dead now, and has been dead for two years. My brother drove it to its death in 2014 after I got my own car 4 years ago, and that was nearly a decade after novice learner driver me backed into it with another one of our cars and forever ruined its sliding door.

Years
    2013 Honda Civic, parents purchased it mainly for driving between cities when I used to study 1.5 hours from home, but that was short lived as I moved back after having the car for 4 months, haha.

Thankfully got to keep the car since other family members had their own anyway so there was no need to have a 4th Honda sitting around not being used.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    2005 honda accord, my baby.
    shared it with my older brother, he got to keep it since he's a commuter and i live on campus.
    i might be getting a car my sophomore year, hopefully an acura tl (2005/2007) or a jeep.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    2001 Mitsubishi Montero Sport. Iit was a family hand me down and it'd been running pretty well for a while. The motor in it finally crapped out on me last year around Christmas, and I was forced to purchase another vehicle. It's really a shame. I loved that piece of trash SUV. We still have it sitting in our yard, so I might blow some cash on a new engine and fix the entire thing up one day to use as a daily driver.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
    2000 Ford Focus. We called it something more vulgar since it kept breaking down over and over again. The goal for it was to be a car and my brother and I could kick around. Unfortunately we sold it really fast and I didn't get my current car until my High School graduation (04 Alero). It sucks but it gets me from Point A to Point B so I'm gonna keep using it till it dies.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    - Ford Taurus
    - Dodge Stratus
    - Chevrolet Cobalt
    - Ford Focus
    - Ford Focus

Planning on adding
    - Hyundai Sonata

to the list sometime next year or the year after that.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
    Years
    My first car was a very nice Mustang. I'm not a car person so I don't know what year, model, or whatever. It was blue with white stripes.

Years
    Skoda Fabia haha, it's a bit trashy and I've had the damn thing for five years now - but since tend to only use it a few times a week, I'm gonna keep it for a while longer yet. I'm not in any rush to upgrade.

Back