• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your flaws?

Togfan

Decently-behaving Anime Girl
Years
  • Isn't defining your own flaws a bit subjective?

In any case, I'm not sure what my "flaws" are...
    I'm shy, distant, absent-minded, airheaded, isolative, weird, socially awkward, loner, lazy, perfectionist, unable to sympathize, easily confused, bad self-esteem, sharp opinions, unintentionally hurt people, dislikes but at the same time wants attention, afraid of large crowds and darkness, is paranoid of hallucinations, sensitive, perverted, unable to stay serious, too serious when i'm serious, have concentration difficulties, can't do homework, let others' problems affect me, too honest, too diplomatic, freaks out when seeing gore (especially cartoon gore, dont ask me why), gets frustrated when people doesnt share my opinions, addicted to objectiveness but is really subjective, uh... oh yea, and i always seem to speak to myself, making long lists where i don't know where to stop
    Also, I'm naïve, untrustworthy, afraid of being ignored, moralistic, too liberal for my own good, unable to love, hypocritical and just generally an emotional mess

Last edited:

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
  • My flaw is the following
    1. My seizures because I cant play sports 4 too long and cant play outside in the summer
    2. Being a perfectionist
    3. My big feet (size 13) and my height (6 foot 2inches n a half

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • - I don't have the best communication skills.
    - I have a temper.
    - I am REALLY lazy and I procrastinate a lot. This is kinda overridden by the fact that when I finally do what I need to do, I do it well.
    - I take things to heart a bit too much, though I try to hide it.
    - I am very materialistic and place sentimental value on too many things. I don't hoard though, if that's what you're thinking. lol I value my things a lot, so they're organized and placed neatly in my room, not all in the floor.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    - I am very materialistic and place sentimental value on too many things. I don't hoard though, if that's what you're thinking. lol I value my things a lot, so they're organized and placed neatly in my room, not all in the floor.
    Oh yeah I actually got this too. I never have the heart to throw my toothbrush away after replacement, we've been through some **** together.

So I just let my bro do it.

Years
  • I don't have many flaws, but the ones I do have are terrible.
    Without a doubt, the biggest one is my ego, that spans far and wide seemingly without an end...
    Basically, all my other flaws stem from this one, and since there's no changing my ego, good luck trying to fix me.

BadPokemon

Child of Christ
    Years
  • I have many flaws:

I argue a ton.

I get nervous extremely easily (though I'm getting better at it)

I act like I'm the best, but I'm not. (As in getting cocky)

I procrastinate.

When I'm nervous I pray and read encouraging verses from my Bible. When I worry, I know I'm wasting time. Don't worry!

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Probably the fact that I get really angry easily. I tend to hold it in, but my dad had angry management and I think it was carried down. When I snap, I really snap.

Years
  • Hm.. A few come to mind right away like

Sensitivity. I get teary eyed over mushy stuff in movies or if someone I care for is hurting or when anything goes wrong it's terrible water works.. which has caused people to be dishonest with me in thinking I couldn't handle the truth which was the same for the next--
    Anger, I get easily tempered (which i've picked up from my mother). Sometimes I take things way too serious and get short with people however if I'm really close to you I rarely go off.
    Perfectionism.. I love getting creative. I draw and due to this it helps me yet renders me at the same time. I have to make it look a certain way otherwise I'll eventually get frustrated to no end or spend 3 hours on one detail.. Also leads into organizing which is good and all until you work in retail..
    Care of Opinions from other people interfere with what I'll actually do. Influences what I wear mostly. I don't conform to what the rest of the town is wearing, I just may not wear the things that I actually would like because it's not normal in my area. :P

I'm sure theres more I just can't think of 'em all.

Yukari

Oh yeah I actually got this too. I never have the heart to throw my toothbrush away after replacement, we've been through some **** together.

Same problem here, I haven't thrown away... Just about anything. Usually when one of my toys, or whatever else, gets thrown away It's because my mom threw it away behind my back. :P

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • - I stutter a lot
    - I have terrible priorities
    - I get easily distracted
    - I'm stubborn
    - I have a dirty mind
    - I have low self-esteem

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
  • I guess my main flaw is that I over think everything. I am the worst for thinking about things way too much

Manitee

bury me alive
    Years
  • I'd say I'm a bit uptight and a perfectionist which sucks sometimes. I have a short fuse and tend to be quite clingy, too.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I have a lot.

The big one:
    My ego outruns my capabilities, and my self-confidence resides below in a trench beneath the ocean.
    So, I have an out of control ego, but my self-confidence is low. Doesn't make sense? Let me try to explain this:
    I believe that I can do anything that I set my mind to. However, I put my self down when I don't get something right, and I fail at that thing even worse, making it hard to do anything. My ego is going everywhere. I think I'm better than most people, but I have social anxiety, so it stops me from showing my true self to people, because I get nervous and anxious around people. So, I'm a very strange person. People say that I have "star-potential", but my social anxiety has stopped me from letting that "star-potential" flourish into anything. Complicated, I know, but do you understand know?

Another big one:
    Social Anxiety. It stops me from doing a lot of things. I don't have a problem with going into public, but my subconscious has different ideas.

Another one:
    My intelligence is stunted. I am very intelligent (Seeing that ego?), more than most people in my classes in schools.

Thats all I feel like posting.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • At first, i was so not social it hurt. Now i can talk (even with girls) face to face, but i am still shy and that is why i don't have a date for valentine's day :( Ugh.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • Well, physical flaws I would say my right ear, which had surgery done on it when I was young so it doesn't look... normal. But no one notices unless they really look at it so it's not that big of a deal.

Mental flaws I would say my... big ego. Yes, I'm very headstrong and competitive about my abilities and it gets the best of me sometimes.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    -I procrastinate more than I should.

-I use the internet to hide from my problems instead of actually dealing with them.

-I tend to feel like I'm irritating the people around me, though it's much more common online. Even if they state that I'm not, I still will continue to worry about it. I pick apart what is said to me to find any signs that I am bothering them, and if I do, I avoid that person.

-I have abnormally low self-esteem / self-worth, which probably contributes to the above.

That's enough for now. Might edit later.

Warrior Rapter

Dinosaur Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • I have a few I think I could take note of:

I'm pretty bad at planning. Like, so bad that any story I write or come up with is literally on the spot unless I have it written down already.

I'm predictably unpredictable, at least when it comes to games. Means I try to find my own ways with certain metas, I can throw a curveball at first, but once you see it, you'll know it's coming because I'll do it frequently. Guess I could also at stubborn with that.

I don't anger easy, but if it happens that I'm really upset, it tends to be an all or nothing vent, err... probably better to say it explodes when it happens. Actually had an event recently with it that didn't end well. Luckily, at least according to a good friend/cousin of mine, it's easy to tell when something's bugging me irl (and presumably in voice), as he's told me that I get quiet when I'm upset.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024

I used to be a lot like this too. It even extended to the point where I wouldn't throw away paper. When I was younger, I thought everything had feelings and paper would be sad if it was put in the trash, so I kept it.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'm very afraid of high stress situations. I guess my family suffers from high doses of anxiety attacks, which I seem to also be prone to. It's unfortunate considering it ultimately made me switch my major in college. I was planning on working as a Registered Nurse, but after a few days in the hospital I knew I wasn't cut out for it due to the ever changing fast-paced environment /:

Back