• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your gaming area!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • Didn't see a thread for this, unless it was obscurely named. Anyway! What does your gaming area look like? Where do you store your games and/or gaming accessories? Do you keep your gaming areas tidy? Feel free to post pictures if you can!

Spoiler:

This is my main game station. :) That's a majority of my plushies as well, haha. All my Wii, GCN, PS2, and 360 games are on the tower there. I've got a Wii, N64, PS2, NES, and 360 out on display there. I have a GCN, but it's in the closet as there's not much need for it now and I really just can't find a spot (I didn't want to put the PS2 on the NES, but it had to go somewhere, ya know?). At the moment there are like...three different types of controllers thrown around cause I've been playing lots of games lately. XD

I will come back to post a picture of my game drawer (older games, accessories) and my nightstand shelf (DS, 3DS, figurines). :3 I keep all of my gaming stuff very neat. If you've seen any of my posts in CCP, I've mentioned I'm very odd in that I keep certain things clean and organized, well, this is it. The drawer and the shelf are much more organized though (cords make it look messy but really, it's not) and I can definitely tell if something is out of place.

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
    Years
  • This is not really an accurate picture since I've moved things around, and refurbishing a few things, but:

Spoiler:

That's pretty much it. The cabinet is pretty old, but it's still functional. It's where I pretty much store all of my XBox360 and Nintendo Wii/Wii U Games. The games itself are mostly scattered throughout the cabinet, while the systems are wither inside the cabinet or on the floor. My Nintendo Game Cube and PlayStation 1 are in my closet, and I only take them out when I feel nostalgic, or whatever.

Other than that, there's really not much to say! I'm just a really messy person. D:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    KINGDOM HEARTS <3 (I'm also insanely jealous of your plushies, Syd, I have that Togekiss and Teddiursa on my Amazon wishlist ;o;)

Spoiler:

I love my gaming area. I try to keep it neat but unfortunately wires can get in the way when I'm charging my PS3 controllers and what have you ;n;

There are tons of PS2 games because my PS3 is one of the oldies with backwards compatibility <3 My pink PS3 controller is my bb. It was a Valentine's Day gift from my boyfriend last year ehehe

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I'll get a photo later on when I have it ready (still cleaning a bit of a mess near my pc) - all I have is basically my pc, original Nintendo DS, Nintendo DS Lite, and Nintendo 3DS XL, along with some PokePlushies.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Back with more goodies! Azalea, I love your gaming area. <3 It's so much neater than mine. Truth be told, I'd rather have a stand/shelf similar to that. Mine is a bit dated and not as sleek.

Anyway, here's my drawer, where I will notice if you move anything even slightly lmao.

Spoiler:

And here's my shelf! All my games are alphabetized, except for HG, SS, and White because they have super special awesome boxes and I felt they'd look awkward mixed in with the others. 3DS games are in the top left corner.

Spoiler:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • My TV is behind me, but my shelves is where I store most of my gaming stuff. Though my consoles and other random stuff is lying around in my living room and underneath my desk.
    I need a more compact TV cuz the one I got now is one of those huge thick ones >.<
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Tabor, you have some neat stuff! I want to come over and organize it for you.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
    Years
  • Well here is my set up, the PC out of frame is custom built (by me) :D

Of in the left I have some blue-rays, a batman statue and a teddy my brother won me in an arcade.

On the right we have my 360 and behind that the games I have for it.

I didn't have my 3DS yet so hence the lack of that, but oh well :)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Tabor, you have some neat stuff! I want to come over and organize it for you.

It's organized in my eyes :P I don't have enough room though, so that's always really annoying. I'm also very jealous of you since you have Gameboy stuff I don't have >.<

Years
  • I am jealous of your Buzz Lightyear figure Conor! :[ :[ :[

Here is my main gaming home area, or w/e.

Spoiler:

On the subject of posters...

Spoiler:

o.o

Also, a handful of games I have out for playing currently.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Lol, how well does the notice work? I like your gaming chair! I have one less cool but typically just sit on my bed! That way I can just slide down into bed and pass out! 8)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Lol, how well does the notice work? I like your gaming chair! I have one less cool but typically just sit on my bed! That way I can just slide down into bed and pass out! 8)

Lol. It works well enough. People aren't yelling through the door. Thanks, the chair is rather comfortable. I had to steal it from the kitchen table. I have horrible eye sight that's the biggest reason the chair is so close to the television.

Years
  • Here's my main gaming station in my living room, with my PS3 and a majority of my games. I seem to be missing about a dozen cases, which is why all of my loose discs are in a CD case on my shelf. I knew I had a lot of EA games, but I was a little shocked that 16/22 game cases that I had out were from EA. I also never realized that my gaming area is a lot cleaner than I thought it was. Aside from an extra long cable cord bunched up behind the TV, there isn't really anything sticking out.
    Spoiler:

I've also got a bunch of PS1 and DS games tucked away in my desk, along with my GBC and GBA SP (and my empty 3DS box, for some reason). There seems to be quite a few of my older games missing, though, and I wasn't able to find any of my old PS2 games, either.
    Spoiler:

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    So first my 'gaming station' which I barely touch anymore since I'm too busy.
    Spoiler:

My hideous 'battlestation'
    Spoiler:

The PC is very newly built (last week.) Specs are no big deal so I'm not posting them.

Years
  • Aww all your areas look so nice, and Syd's is quite impressive. When my house is back together I'll get everything re-organized and take snap. :3

Reactions: T!M

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • I won't call mine a "Gaming Area" it doesn't have all that fancy tvs or PS3, Wii U, or XBox, as I don't want any of those. My gaming area is just where I play my DS Lite or 3DS games and where I play my computer games.... so my "Gaming Area" is my computer area. By the way my first name is Daniel, that why its on the drawers - so if my mom or uncle or younger brothers need to print something, I keep remind them not to open drawers that say "Daniel only" (which are only 3 out of 7).

Main desk, PC is just out of view on the left side of my talking Miju plush - out of everything in my room, the work keys are probably the most important item. If I loose any of the 4 key chains (each has about 3 keys) I would get fired from work and I won't get any extra money for my PokeCollection. Drawer underneath is the one I labeled "Daniel Only" has my Pokemon DS games in a DS game carrier and I also have my DS charging cables too, along with my digital camera. Importantly, when ever I leave the house I always put away my 3 different DS systems, locked away from view. Its near my PC, I had to keep my favorite Pokemon always visible (those based on sea otters), I look the right and always smile. Also, on the far-far right, barely visible is my large 3x5 flag of Japan.
    Spoiler:

The Pokemon games underneath Mijumaru are the only games I have, I don't plan on buying any other games that are not Pokemon games.

another photo I took for fun, some games I play a lot in my "Gaming Area" - my younger brother about 2 months ago gave me the older model of the Nintendo DS (bulky grey version) along with charger and it works. So I have 3 different DS systems (DS, DS Lite, and 3DS XL). DS Lite I have on "White 2" and in 3DS XL "PMD Gates to Infinity".
    Spoiler:

It might not be a full "Gaming Area", but I'm extremely happy with what I have. I don't need or want anything more.

Last edited:
    Back