• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Kaizaer Dragonovian

Kaizaer Dragonovian
Years
  • In my history of pokémon I have had a total of 3 shiny pokemon. my first one was poochyena. Second was Bagon which I later evolved into my salamence. Then I got my shiny metagross (which I busted my butt for)

Minato Arisato

Memento mori...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2016
    You guys have all the luck, I swear. I haven't gotten a single shiny at all.

No, that's a lie. I've gotten a shiny Ponyta before during a random encounter, but nothing in this generation so far. Time to start chaining.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2017
    Just caught a shiny Poliwhirl while chain fishing. It only took me a chain of 21 to catch him. I can't wait to evolve him into Politoed!!!

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    I'm only up to the second gym so I haven't got my hands on anything yet. However this forum's very own Michonne was nice enough to give a shiny Growlithe! (I'm sorry about giving you a lousy bidoof in return. ;;) Favourite Pokemon in shiny form? Jello you're the best. :]

Years
  • My most recent shiny in Pokemon Y.

Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    I haven't been lucky enough to see a shiny yet, but I'm hoping I might get lucky with my mad breeding expedition with a Dratini and a foreign Ditto. :D

bluestars83

Your friendly neighborhood Ace Trainer :)
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 6, 2016
    I caught a shiny Wingull and Pawniard. Both in hordes. I haven't played any Pokemon since first generation until i played Black and Black2, and i never came across ANY shinies in that version. So when i saw a shiny for the first time i was like 'what's goin' onnnnn ?? ' lol. I'm trying if i come across anymore. I really want a shiny Zorua though. Be totes happy if that happens!!!

Abyssalin

Water, Water, Everywhere!
    Years
  • I critical hitted a Shiny Goomy and it fainted, was genuinely saddened, but then caught a Shiny Noctowl not long after so that made up for it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2014
    Happened a while ago. 6 hours between four days in the same area sweet scenting and finally found my nosepass.

Years
  • Spoiler:

My first shiny in this game, and only one that was my desire since Vulpix/Ninetales are my #1 Pokemon. I am complete with just her. Hatched with masuda.

kanakinz.

- - just another pokébreeder
    Years
  • Other than my ninetales, I now have a shiny munna and shiny shuppet.
    Munna popped up in FS while I was searching for a bunch of synchronizers, after about 3 hours.

After 5 mins of trying to open all my friends pokemon in their FS Shuppet came out all sparkley. OuO

Now I have 3 shinies XD Still trying to Masuda Method a shiny Mawile. Its not working out. I've done 600 or so eggs

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • Just got my 4th Eevee. Its a naughty nature so Im leaving it as it is. Giving it the name Cloud, because every cloud has a silver lining.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Hopefully posting here won't jinx me :D

I've gotten:
    Chain Fishing - Relicanth x3, Dragalge,Skrelp, and a Luvdisc.
    Masuda- Noibat, Espurr
    Random - Sunkern

That's it so far, if someone would kindly share a link to a good PokeRadar guide it would be much appreciated, as I apparently suck at it :D.

Back