• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Your Most Recent Shiny in Pokémon Go?

Years
Got a day one release shiny Litleo yesterday, from research tasks too! Good stats and a contender for evolution in the future. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I caught 3 shiny Paras this event which completes gen 1 for me. All are untraded except for Snorlax, Farfetch'd and Mr. Mime.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
Years
On the 31st of Janury I caught a shiny Voltorb! Was super happy because I was just about to evolve a Voltorb I already had, this way I got a blue Electrode!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Managed to catch a shiny Magnemite a couple of weeks ago. It's only the second shiny I ever found in Pokemon GO.

Years
Picked up 3 shiny Drifloon in the recent Mega Latis event. I know they have boosted rates but still really awesome. Had one before, now I'm at 4 and finished the full set. \o/

Back