• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Your Most Recent Shiny in Pokémon Go?

Figment

Professional Falinks Enjoyer.
Years
The last shiny I got was a Shiny Nidoqueen from the Nidoran Limited Research Event a month or so ago, as I forgot to participate in the December and January community days.

Oh and the Shiny Celebi I guess

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 28, 2021
I have had to abandon my Go account (I do not own a mobile phone, only a media player, which starting half a year ago crashes the moment I log in). I borrowed a friend's phone once a week to transfer my valuable Pokémon to Home, and the last time I did so happened to coincide with the latest event, so I was fortunate enough to grab a Shiny Machop 'for the road'.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I think my most recent was from the Roselia Community Day and I only got 3 because I was at work when it happened and didn't take the day off.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 6, 2021
I stopped playing Go because it doesn't play well on my phone, but I did get a shiny Pinsir which I transferred into Let's Go and a shiny Makuhita that is still there on my account. Can't remember which one was the more recent, though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I started a new account since I haven't played it since 2016. I found a shiny Weedle and Torchic already! Is the shiny rate much better than the main games? I swear my luck has never been that great.

Years
Spoiler:

Not sure I'll ever get this sort of luck again!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Never played Go, never got a shiny. Should really fix that...

Years
8 Fletchling! Not a huge haul, but we got lazy after the first 2ish hours. Still decent enough, I'm happy with it!!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I randomly found a shiny Eevee while at a friend's house on Monday! No idea what to evolve him into. ;_;
Spoiler:

Back