• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile Your Most Recent Shiny in Pokémon Go?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
I hatched a shiny Galarian Meowth. It was the first Galarian Meowth I hatched after the shiny released.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Galarian Weezing Dimmadome...lol.

Spoiler:

Years
Crazy luck last few days! Got a shiny Lotad, Sentret, Growlithe, and Bulbasaur within around 24-48 hours. Have them all already but the more the merrier. :D

Years
Shiny Ditto #2 get. :D My first was from the Kanto Tour tickets in February but still cool to have another!

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Was lucky enough to catch a shiny Oshawott during the recent event. Only other Go shiny I have is a Misdreavus I caught just over 2 1/2 years ago.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Aside from Community Day Shinies, I have honestly had random spurts of luck getting full odds Shiny Pokemon in Go. The last one I got was Growlithe which I quickly evolved into Arcanine because it is one of my favorite pokemon from Gen 1. That was back on September 28th.

I also caught shiny Voltorb and Krikatot almost back to back in less than a week apart.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Shiny Voltorb has been one of my favorite catches as I worked hard to try and get it. It's a shame it sucked though.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I had a dry spell for a while (besides Community Days), but I found two shinies back to back the other day! I found a Venonat (random encounter, evolved) and Manetric (from a Mega raid).

Spoiler:

Back