• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
  • I'll be wearing my casual clothing that is suitable for a job interview I will be having today. A long blouse with black leggings, and short heels. Then after that I will tear it all off and go back to my usual self, which is a t-shirt, jeans, and my TOMS shoes.

Charcoal92

Banned
    Years
  • I am wearing two uniforms today. I'm wearing a gray polo shirt,black jeans and a Pittsburgh Penguins cap. Later I'm wearing my hockey teams' home uniform. Which is Blue, with a gray outline and red letters.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Woke up late, so I had to rush out. :c

Wearing my white high school seniors T-shirt, black skinny jeans, beige Clarks, with a matching beige bag and black beanie.

Sirfetch’d

Currently my outfit is just a pair of boxers because I have yet to get out of bed. I am going to change into a pair of khaki shorts and just a regular t-shirt or something similar. I have no where to go today so I am not too worried about my appearance. :D

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • My comfy long sleeve grey shirt with black stripes. regular jeans and black converse with black squarish glasses lol. not cold enough for a jacket but this will do

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • A white shirt with splotchy black print, pants with some rips (design), and some sneakers.
    My usual clothing for going to school.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • A Broncos American football top, Topman denim jeans, retro sports Puma jacket and a pair of checkered charcoal Vans shoes. Probably my favourite outfit, as I've found out that huge NFL tops are very comfy for some reason aha

I do not know why I needed to list every brand out there but there you go.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • It does get pretty cold in Florida, unless you live in Miami or the keys.
    I live more to the central part of Florida, so I can attest to that. Still, the weather here is so bipolar it can be cold one day and hot the next. I can't wait to start wearing all of my winter attire though!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I just wore my black one piece dress from UNIQLO all day today! It's a room dress so it's like a nightgown sort of? I didn't leave at all except to go to the convenience store so I didn't get made up at all-- and even then all I did was put on shoes haha;;

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    ^ I love tights/leggings.

I'm wearing a new pair of khaki pants that I got for work and a green collared shirt. :D

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • a brown quicksilver zip up hoodie, a red Blink 182 band shirt, boot cut aero blue jeans, and Hightop Osiris NYC 83s

Back