• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • Hm. I don't really care to coordinate or anything when it comes to fashion. I'm the type of person who has my own style. XD

Anyway, my outfit for the day is my Kingdom Hearts T-Shirt, my bunny hat and a pair of Rudolph the Red nosed reindeer pajama bottoms. Don't judge me, at least they are warm and cozy lol.

I'm not going anywhere, as far as I know. If anything, I'll more likely wear my pajamas out in public. I have no shame. ^_^

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2013
    Fuzzy pajamas and a sweat shirt. They make me overheated but anything less and I'm frozen. I hate being sick.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • A blue graphic tee with all these weird faces on it and a letter O. Yeah it's really hard to explain, but I can't find a picture of it anyway. Really cool and kind of hipsterish I guess. And a pair of black slim straight jeans with the legs cuffed (what a surprise). Normal Converse shoes.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    Since there's school today, its my school uniform with a white t-shirt underneath due to a rather cold just after-rain morning. (24 degrees Celsius)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • A blue-ish grayish v neck , grey jeans and Converse mid tops. I was wearing a grey sweater with blue and black stripes an hour ago mainly cause I was going to church and wanted to look nicer.

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
    Years
  • legend of zelda graphic tee, blue jeans, and my Osiris. also a black with blue striped coat i wore out to dinner.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    Today I am simply wearing a pair of blue jeans with a grey sweatshirt that has my college name on it. It's a new sweatshirt so its really warm :3

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    When I was outside earlier today, I was wearing a pair of jeans, a white sweater, and a brown scarf. I was wearing my eyeglasses as well. I usually don't wear them outdoors, but... d: When I got home, I switched to some sweat pants and a hoodie. Right now, I'm wearing my pajamas; it's almost bedtime.

Last edited:
    Years
  • A long-sleeved, wide collared, psychotic, grey shirt and combat pants. I wear a (or half) military uniform at home when I don't have to see anybody for the day.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Usually I can withstand the cold in shorts and a hoodie. But when you add rain/snow, then things get real. Had to put on some long pants today haha.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Today was a new pair of khakis that I bought, a light blue collared shirt that I love, and brown sketchers.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Wearing a tight t-shirt that says "rawr i'm a dinosaur" and shorts today. It's hot today. lol

idk what I'm gonna wear for school later today, probably my call of duty tee, skinny jeans and my TOMS.

Back