• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your overall playtime to date?

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I'm at 36:06 right now, with seven badges. I've taken a break to do a bit of training. I'm putting a lot fewer hours into this game per day (on average) than I did with X, in part because I've just been busier and away from my 3DS more often than I was a year ago. I'm enjoying playing ORAS, though with X in the 300-400 range, I doubt AS is going to come close anytime soon.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Every time I see this thread, I get reminded of just how much of my life Pokemon is currently taking away from me. From the last time I posted... the number is definitely... almost double. UM. YES. okay. bye. Don't judge meeee.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    139:40.
    It took me 107 hours to beat the main game because I was goofing around with Dex Nav and catching Pokemon. I beat the delta Episode at 123:19 because I couldn't catch the Deoxys.

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    Every time I see this thread, I get reminded of just how much of my life Pokemon is currently taking away from me. From the last time I posted... the number is definitely... almost double. UM. YES. okay. bye. Don't judge meeee.

It doesn't matter unless you're not having fun with the game.

Currently at 61:49 and going to rematch to elite 4 soon.

poniko

gots a weasel
    Years
  • 35 hours total, but since i restarted the game (how could i not choose mudkip...) only 11 of those hours counts. and i'm still in mauville city so i'm playing slakoth-style.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Ive been spending more time on it lately mostly shiny chaining the only way ik how breeding and going to the battle Maison im only at 149:19 which is ok i guess haha and ive yet to just leave the game running which is rare for me lol

Years
  • Currently at 58:00; I've been unable to spend time on this game lately due to exams. I guess I was also kinda bummed out that Game Freak decided to not put Battle Frontier into ORAS, that was the main reason why my playtime in Emerald had way more hours put into it compared to Ruby. Nevertheless, I'm preparing to catch the three Regis and rematch the Elite Four before capturing the rest of the legendaries.

Years
  • Well I just hit 60 hours on Omega Ruby this morning. Combined with the 27 I spent on Alpha Sapphire before I wiped the save on it and the 3 I have on another file there I started yesterday, I have a bit over 90 hours in total, in 2 1/2 months. Wonder how much that number will go up by the end of the month?

Years
  • I've got 80:57 logged right now, but I've played a lot more because I'm still resetting for that shiny Cresselia... I've had the game since Christmas. I really don't play it often enough :c

PokéMew1

Pokémon Fuchsia
    Years
  • Well I actually restarted my Alpha Sapphire. The first time around I had roughly 40 something hours into it. Now, well, I haven't been playing much I'll admit. I currently have 3 hours in the new file xD.

tukurajames

Pokemon Alpha Saphire
    Years
  • Just saved in-front of the Mauville City Gym Leader with 9Hours and 54Minutes :D Only 2 badges, been taking my time and catching and leveling my pokemon.

DarkPoke001

Newfound Love For Togekiss
    Years
  • Been playing quite slow to savour the game (though it's hard cause it's so awesome :) )

Anyway, i'm on 72 hours and into the Delta Episode finally :)

Years
  • I ran through it pretty fast compared to the other games and I just bought it about four day ago but just a little over thirty hours..

Years
  • 111 hours and 5 minutes. Wow. I love this game, I've beaten the story and Delta Episode, just fooling around now

Taoni

Ginger Ale
    Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    165 hours and 20 minutes.
    It took me a while to complete to the end of the delta episode. Went through it quite slowly, training and appreciating everything.
    Now I'm just trying to complete my dex and train pokemon. ;D

Back