• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your personal wishlist

Years
    Well I have noticed that some Pokemon in the turn they mega evolve go later than during the rest of the turns. It's not for all of course, but for some depending on the speed of the opponent do. I saw it with my MegaGardevoir, and an Opponent's MegaGardevoir in a seperate battle.

Also some Megas' stats do go down like Garchomp. Arguebly normal Garchomp is better as it can hold another kind of item.

The ones I remember are Garchomp and Ampharos losing a bit of Speed (in exchange for boosts to Sp. Attack and defensive stats respectively). Even Abomasnow gets slower when he Mega Evolves iirc. Funnily enough the Speed is still the same of the non-Mega on the turn of the Mega Evolution, but they gain the Attack/Sp. Attack and Defense/Sp. Defense boosts instantly.

Although the inclusion of what you mentioned is definitely a good thing, it's still not an umbrella mechanic that affects Megalutions in general.

They are just so overpowered it's not funny anymore.

I didn't mind using Mega Charizard X during my X playthrough, he did a really good job I admit. But this time around I'm even wondering if I should use a Mega or forego it for a change, and then again as mentioned some Pokemon are better off in their non-Megas, like Garchomp.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Well I have noticed that some Pokemon in the turn they mega evolve go later than during the rest of the turns. It's not for all of course, but for some depending on the speed of the opponent do. I saw it with my MegaGardevoir, and an Opponent's MegaGardevoir in a seperate battle.

Turn order is determined by a Pokemon's Speed - any Pokemon whose Speed increases in its Mega Evolution has the ability to go from moving second to moving first.

However, on the turn they Mega Evolve, the Speed that determines move order is the original form's. Thereafter, it will calculated with the Mega Evolution's Speed.

Years
    1. We can still customize our character.
    2. JIRACHI! and Deoxys events
    3. Tutor moves.
    4. A new Hoenn region, I don't want a reboot of the old one change 3 or more towns and islands and I'll be a happy camper.
    5. More Megas, not the Latios and Latias ones but new unconfirmed megas.

MrGriszell

Madara
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2021
    My wish list

1. The follow me feature coming back( with an option to turn it off)
    2. More mechanics involving contest
    3. Expanded story on the Gym leaders and elite four
    4. Expanded story involving team M/A
    5. Secret bases but better
    6. Pokemon Amie and super training to return
    7. Looker to be added into the story.
    8. Cameo from professor Oak and Cynthia
    9. PWT
    10. Great deal of post game
    11. Ability to get your own island
    12. At least 30 new Pokemon
    13. Expansion of Hoenn
    14. For these to remakes similar to HG/SS rather than FR/LG

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Probably a stretch, but I'd love the follow-me feature to return. :) Still want a Petilil to follow me around...and with that said, add Petilil to the regional dex. I mean, it looks like it could be Hoenn-native, doesn't it? I think so anyway...

Years
    I saw this somewhere else, but I really like the idea of having a sky battle with Winona. That's how it was portrayed in the anime, and would utilize the new feature from Kalos, but I feel like it would limit the player too much for such an important battle. Maybe if it was a similar concept to sky battles, but you could still use all your Pokemon because of a large pillar that they can stand on.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I really do wish the Follow me feature will also come back. Also make contests more elaborate than by pressing few buttons... Maybe have a battle round perhaps?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I saw this somewhere else, but I really like the idea of having a sky battle with Winona. That's how it was portrayed in the anime, and would utilize the new feature from Kalos, but I feel like it would limit the player too much for such an important battle. Maybe if it was a similar concept to sky battles, but you could still use all your Pokemon because of a large pillar that they can stand on.

I would hate this. Bye bye any challenge on ORAS that isn't a Flying monotype. lol If it were the latter option, I think that would be awesome. Sky Battles are so limited and can be really unfair in some circumstances and I'd rather not have a major battle be one of them.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Wish List for ORAS:

* Secret bases come back
    * Follow Me feature comes back
    * Day/Night feature
    * Character customization
    * Better Contests
    * cross-generational Evolutions + some in the gen IV - VI dex

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Day an night is pretty much a given since the 3DS has a built in clock so why would they not include it? Especially when it's been every DS/3DS game.

Though secret bases better come back and with more features. Particularly the ability to visit others' secret bases via the internet and Streetpass. I just want more Streetpass features than getting PokeMiles and seeing their Pokes in your Amie lounge. Maybe we could also play mini games with people you meet or your characters would engage in battle once your 3DS meet each other. (The outcome would be random and you could watch the battle through the VS Recorder.) I hope these games can also sync with the Global Link.

I hope contests comeback too (I'm guessing it will.) along with PokeBlock. And I'm really hoping for the follow me feature to comeback too. I was sad when it wasn't in BW/BW2 or X/Y and I just want my Treecko to be able to follow me along the journey!

Years
    Gave this some more thought, and one of the things Hoenn lacked the first time around was everyone's favorite Normal type, Eevee. Hoping to see him become attainable in the tropical region, as well as Streetpass Support with Secret bases, making a great feature exceptional. I know I'll be spending tons of hours customizing my base if such a feature is added. :]

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I want to see Mixing Records done a bit more reasonably. What is does is fine - it exchanges small things, like the Mauville Pokecenter dude, and TV programs, and then of course it causes each person's Secret Base to show up in your world.

However, what I'd like to see is for them overhaul how it works. That you had to specifically pick a person, go to a Pokemon Center, and link up took all of the surprise and excitement out of it.

This time, it should work like (and perhaps through?) Streetpass. Simply having your game in the vicinity of the other should mix records.

Also, the related point about Secret Bases. Do more with them - more furniture, more customization options. And, also, if it's not too much trouble, can you add a fly spot to yours? Then you could have one in the most out of the way, hard to find locations imaginable without having to also inconvenience yourself.

And, again, relatedly, don't replace Secret Power with an item or a Move Tutor. You already have a TM (Rock Smash) which needs to become an HM, so just make Rock Smash HM06, and make Secret Power TM94 instead. Similarly, Dive should become HM07, though it is not currently a TM so it doesn't need to be replaced with anything.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
    Well since we are talking wish lists, we will be here for days. What i want to see, welll...

1. Pokémon following you, like in HGSS
    2. Battle Frontiers returning
    3. Cameos by Ethan, Cynthia, and maybe someone from Gen 5(crossing fingers for N)
    4. HMs to not play such a large part
    5. Seasons returning
    6. Pokemon Amie and Super Training revamped and returning
    7. New Megas, ofc, mainly Gallade
    8. Customizable Secret Bases, with Streetpass functionality
    9. Day/Night to come back
    10. A strectch but a mode in the dex, basically covering all the Megas. So a Mega Pokedex option.
    11. New eevelutions(Flying eevee, could be amazing, besides, we almosr forgot about eevee)
    12. New areas
    13. New ways to obtain legendaries.
    14. Tutor moves
    15. New Pokémon
    16. For trainers to have a combination of Pokémon from all gens.
    17. Better small things(TV, Safari berry things, idk what its called, etc.)

Years
    I think it's safe to say, from the trailer, that Pokemon won't be following us in ORAS, much to my, and I'm sure many others, disappointment. :[ Such a wonderful feature, but alas, there are many more exciting things to be happy about in these remakes, and one additional little thing I hope happens, although small, is that they add a PokeMart in Dewford Town. Going back to Petalburg every time I needed to purchase something was beyond frustrating, haha.

Years
    Since the release of the trailer and screenshots, there are a few more things I'd like to add to my wishlist:

-Though I already stated I wanted more Mega Evos., seeing as Megas Sceptile and Swampert have become reality I'm been hoping that Sableye and at least one fifth gen. Pokemon gains a Mega Evo.

-I hope that Southern Island is accessible in-game--i.e., is not event-only as it was in RSE. I'd like to be able to capture the other Lati, or at least acquire the Soul Dew. Regardless if it's banned in competitive fields, it's one of my favorite held items, plus there's currently no way to legitimately obtain it at the moment. (And hey, it was available in BW2 without being through an event, so it would make sense.)

-I think it'd be kind of neat if ORAS followed HGSS's example and allowed Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina to be available. Like with Groudon and Kyogre, one would only be able to find Dialga or Palkia and would have to trade/transfer the other one over in order to be able to find Giratina.

Years
    Well since they gave Heracross a Mega and its been my favorite Pokemon since Silver I really want a better move pool for it. I feel like it misses out on all the good and basic fighting type moves that it needs, especially since it has a Mega now. I mean come on, it looks like it was designed for Hammer Arm and Seismic Toss is like the OG fighting move. I wish for a more logical move pool. Oh and the game definitely needs like a hard mode, like up they wild and trainer Pokemon levels and maybe EV them up a bit. Tone down that Exp. Share, it was too OP for X&Y. Also some more Megas would be nice, better clothes or character customization overall. Or they could ignore all this and put it on a console, like if Pokemon came out for Xbox for PS i would buy the newer consoles just for that game.

Last edited:
    Back