• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your physical qualities

Years
  • People seem to like my nose.

Personally, I like my face. I mean, the whole of it is proportioned pretty well, but I'm saying the individual parts are kind of cool. I could just be a narcissist.

For me I like men's forearms and women's lips. I think plumper lips are so nice, and cute. I get a little jealous of my girl friends who have bigger lips than me (however, I know I'd look pretty ridiculous with them.) Sigh, lip envy.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Apparently its my stare that gets compliments. I know that sounds creepy, but its not, honestly! I have gone through many successful talks that started with "I couldn't help but not notice you looking over here...." just cause I know how to focus on one person, and make sure to make eye contact. Other than that its probably my shoulders. Being barrel chested while overweight is AAAAAAAAAMAAAAZING. 99% of the time no one notices my gut because my chest bone is almost on the same line of sight as it, and while its obvious that I'm not muscular, I got this "big" sort of look on me.

shadowmoon522

Master of Darkness & Light
    Years
    • Age 33
    • PA
    • Seen today
    if theres anything it would be that my eyes change color randomly. blue, turquoise, or green, at least now days. old pictures of me from back before i was 10 show that they used to be grey, but slowly became greyish-blue then blue then turquoise then green, then they started randomly switching between blue, turquoise & green. my ex got thrown for a loop at one time cause one of my eyes was blue while the other was green. she was under the impression my eyes changed color depending on the lighting.

Years
  • My best physical feature is probably, ummmm... my slim build? I'm actually scrawny and get quite a few negative remarks on this, but one would hope that in this biased world that is at least better than being overweight.

I wonder, do you get as offended as I do when people say you're "too skinny" or "need to eat more"?
    Hang in there my scrawny friend!
    The day upon which all frames holding doorways decidedly shrink is the true day for survival of those who must have "fit"ness.

Apparently I have good bone structure in my face. My cheekbones specifically. My clavicles are also complemented (despite one being broken and horrifically scarred).
    I have also been told my 'Sup nod' is "breathtaking", but I imagine that is an exaggeration.

Years
  • I personally like my eyelashes as they are nice and long...
    But usually it's my butt (I'm quite slim but for some reason it does protrude more than a slender persons should and I'm sure it's only when I'm out for a night that certain 'things' get said about it other than the usual 'peachy' I hear every so often) and my nose that get complimented although having a 'button nose' seems more of a childish reference which I hate -_-

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2017
    :I its my muscles...

but only the guys compliment :L..... and touch ;A;

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • My figure. I'm very lucky to have an hourglass figure (36-26-38 are my measurements :D).

Also, I have black hair. Like completely raven black, which is pretty unusual for someone of my ethnicity, but I like it :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Many people have said my skin is flawless. I don't think that's true at all, nut apparently it's smooth and clean and free of acne or acne scars. Doesn't feel like it. :c

Lmao same here. Old people compliment me all the time, which can be really strange. Besies that, I'd say my hair.

Back