• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your proudest, most tear-jerking Achievement?

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    What is your proudest, most tear-jerking achievement in Pokemon?

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Defeating nine whole teams of Pokemon - about a third of them chock full of legendaries - with nothing but one particular Pokemon, at the PBR booth at Otakon 2007. That Pokemon is still on my frontline team today. :D

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • Beating the Elite 4 in Sinnoh with Pokemon at level 47 after almost 2 years of playing.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Beating the E4 with my team at level 43, in Platinum. I was so happy with them at low levels. lol

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Catching 140 Pokemon in Pokemon Crystal without trading :D

I haven't got that many Pokemon in my Pokedex without trading before so I'm proud of myself :)

yuki3056

Grass Types own
    Years
  • Catching my first shiny on any game a...Wingull it came at 113:25 game time while i was unting for latias i was so happy

Milke

Chill it an' spill it.
    Years
  • Beating all the master contests in Diamond and then finding out that you only need to beat one X_X

It was quite tear jerking.

Years
  • Completing Pokemon Red all the way through the story for the first time in 10 years, without using any cheats, Or anything.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • The very first time I beat the E4 in my very first Pokemon game (Blue).

It took me at least three tries to finally beat my rival, but at the end of it I was super happy.

.FoX.

Blaine's Succesor
    Years
  • Being the first in my 6th grade class to cath 251 pokemon in Gold version. (nearly 10 years ago)
    Catcing 2 Shineys. Magnemite in FireRed and Natu in Ruby

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
  • Catching Pokerus and a shiny Gulpin in PKM Ruby. But then I completed the entire game, I crushed the E4 several times, captured Legendaries, made a secret base, everything... Well, almost everything because I didn't find the Pass for the Contests so I had to search in the Net how to take it and then, after months and months of playing, I finally could enter in a Contest XD So stupid!!

But the proudest thing I ever did was to get an egg which didn't open! Really, I had a Flygon on one of my Boxes, and the next day I had a mysterous egg and the Dex said: Bad Egg-This egg won't open. That's weird...

Ichida

Years
  • If you have an egg that says that, it means the Pokemon's data got corrupted somehow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    getting pokedex 200 (silver)
    getting 8 lvl 100s (silver)
    completing yellow with only pikachu
    finishing elite four in silver with under lvl 35 pokemons

Ichida

Years
  • Ah, I forgot - finally acquiring all 493 Pokemon - yes, I acquired Japanese event legendaries. :P

Back