• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Ringtone?

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    It's a default one (there's a wide array of ringtones in my phone and the default-default is reaaally annoying) and I don't really remember the tune because my phone is on vibrate a lot.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • This is my current tone.
    Spoiler:

I love how it starts and just works as a ringtone. So friggin well.

Whatever the default is for iPhones. Anything else would freak me out at this point and would take me a while to realize it's my phone going off and not someone else's. :'p
    Ironic how keeping it as default should theoretically make it harder for you to differentiate it from other iPhones. But practically everybody uses a custom tone these days so I can see how that's true. =p

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My ringtone is a default one, because I rarely get calls, and my text tone is the Kim Possible beeper.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • My ringtone is my favorite song at the moment
    "Sinklars Visa" performed by Hamradun

my message for receiving text messages, is just Beavis saying
    "heh heh heh Gross" from the episode "Hard Sell" it sounds so funny

Back