• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your saddest pokemon movie

imevil

Biggest Scyther Fan
Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    when ash died. I was a about 3 when i first watched it. It was the saddest thing ever. I sobbed and was devastated. But then he came back to life.

Wasen

The Wolf of Darkness
    Years
  • I agree. When Ash died in the first movie. It was so sad, I know that a main character can't die but it just felt like he was gone forever. The music played a big part in that scene.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I agree. When Ash died in the first movie. It was so sad, I know that a main character can't die but it just felt like he was gone forever. The music played a big part in that scene.

When I saw it, I was a kid and didn't realize the main characters don't die clause in television.

Also, sadist means something ENTIRELY different from saddest, lol. Whole new spin on this thread...

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Yeah, I agree. Ash's death in the first movie was one of my most sadistic moments in the Pokemon fandom. I never did like that kid. >:D

Other sadist moments I've had mainly include challenging a gym leader or the E4 with severely underlevelled teams just to see how far I can get. XD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I cried during Pokemon 4Ever. Seriously.

Spoiler:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • When Ash died in the 1st Pokémon Movie, there were alot of sad moments in the first one :( I seem to remember the 3rd movie being sad, the one with Entei & the Unknown.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • Three movies made me cry out of 14 movies(Is it 14; I lost count). Movie 1 when Ash died, Movie 4 and also Movie 5.

Oh My Gina

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • The first movie when all the pokemon were fighting their evil twins had me crying like a baby and still does haha (the song that they played during that scene didn't help much either) but i agree Ash "dying" was horrible!

arceus123shiny

pkmn 4ever
    Years
  • I cried a lot on the first one when ash got turned to stone and pikachu trys to revive ash with shocking ash with thunderbolt and after several attempts it didn't work than pikachu started crying than all the other pokemon cried to then all there tears came towards ash and glowed ... tmi! for me... know I have goosebumps just form that.

Last edited:

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Was I the only one who cried during Pokemon 3 The Movie because all that little girl wanted was a family? ;__;

The saddest, nevertheless, will always be the Pikachu and Ash scene of the first movie. I never even liked Ash (not even when I was young) but that one pulled a few tears from me.

arceus123shiny

pkmn 4ever
    Years
  • When Ash died in the 1st Pokémon Movie, there were alot of sad moments in the first one :( I seem to remember the 3rd movie being sad, the one with Entei & the Unknown.

yah! I remeber what entei said that made me cry right after molly said( you can do it entei) then comes the sad music then entei says( MOLLY) that was sad though I kept trying to say it like entei did, then there's the part where entei says (molly I must go know molly) then molly says ( where are you going) then entei says ( I don't know) then molly says( will I ever see you again) then entei says ( just keep me close in your dreams) then he vanishes that was sad. Just talking about it gives me goosebumps.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • when ash died. I was a about 3 when i first watched it. It was the saddest thing ever. I sobbed and was devastated. But then he came back to life.

I did the same thing when I watched that film.

I would say Pokemon the First Movie too because I remembered crying (as I just said) at the end of it when the Pokemon started crying and when Ash died.

|Torch|

Fire Trainer!
    Years
  • When Latias Died saving the city from the Flood! :(

Latias and Latios fly over to the Sun Tower and begin circling it. They then face the ocean. Latios is still not in very good shape. A giant tsunami then rises out of the ocean,

destroying some ancient ruins. Lorenzo says that at this point, the city will be destroyed. Latias and Latios decide to take action: they both fly towards the tsunami at high

speed, much to the surprise and shock of Ash, Misty, Brock, Bianca and Lorenzo. Latios emits a beam of energy from itself and Latias does the same. Their whole bodies glow

white and they combine themselves together to form a ball of energy. The ball of energy gets larger and larger and starts to seperate the tsunami, causing a better flow of

water. The spherical beam of light shows Latias and a transparent, blue Latios. He extends his arm out to Latias, and then lets go. Latios emits a blue light and seperates

from her. As this happens, a blue wave of light forms a single beam of light, going up into the sky.

Bianca then asks her where Latios is. Latias looks up to the sky. Then Bianca and Lorenzo figures out that the beam of light before was Latios sacrificing itself to save the

city. Everyone is saddened by this.
    Latias then activates her sight-sharing powers, and Latios, now in a spherical form, is in space above the Pokémon world. It starts to

move farther away from the planet. They look on at their world and Misty says that is very pretty. Then, the sight sharing is gone. A light then protrudes from the sphere as

Latios is now reborn as a new Soul Dew. The orb comes from the light and falls into Bianca's hands. Bianca holds the new Soul Dew closely while Ash holds Latias as it

mourns the death of its sibling.

your saddest pokemon movie
    <<< That was ME

Back