• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Shiny Pokemon in ORAS

Wrennekin

Smol but Fierce
Years

• So far I've gotten both a shiny Girafarig and a shiny, female HA Eevee through DexNav chaining! I'm pretty ecstatic considering I've never really had much experience chaining before.
    My next goals are a shiny Mawile and Phantump, although I'm hesitant to attempt the latter after spending hours trying in the past and struggling with the area. x_x

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2015
    I caught a shiny Gulpin! It's my first legit shiny Pokemon I've come across ever ^-^;

Too bad its nature is useless. And its not the coolest Pokemon ever to get a shiny of lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I just got a shiny Wailmer on Omega Ruby today while fishing for Luvdisc holding Heart Scales. My heart skipped a beat when I heard the shiny chime honestly. Also named it Willie for the hell of it.

Years
  • I was surfing on the way to Pacifidlog Town, and in comes a shiny Pelipper. What an awesome surprise that was! I wasn't shiny hunting at the time, just looking for Pokemon to fill up my PC boxes.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Just got a shiny Shuppet while horde training. Not the best timing and a terrible Nature, but I'll keep it anyway.

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    Got two today, clefairy at a chain of 140 and misdreveous,at a chain of 20.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    I was searching for a Pokémon with the dex nav after I beat the game, I was walking slow in the grass, got distracted by something, looked down, and there was a shiny wishmer. this is the second shiny I have caught since the random shiny Relicanth I found in Emarald.

Hann

What's all the Buzz about...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2020
    Just got a shiny Poochyena on number 57. I was watching a stream whilst chaining and I didn't really expect to get one so soon, so I'm glad I didn't accidentally faint it :)

Years
  • I got another Shiny Zorua (Which I'm currently trading for a Japanese Mew :D!)

It was on the 30th chain, and I caught it in a dive ball to match the colouring of Zorua!

Will_FFC

Umbreon Lover!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2015
    So there's me, training in New Mauville trying to get my Wonder Traded Wooper to evolve into Quagsire, gaining loads of XP. There it was a Shiny Magnemite and I just used one Water Gun and it critical hit it with one shot KO! Just my luck!

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • Just got my first Dexnav shiny, a Cottonee! I usually search for it using a Ralts with Synchronize, but tonight I decided not to. I ended up getting a Bold nature, Relatively Superior, perfect HP, Attack, and Sp. Attack. I couldn't be more ecstatic! ^_^

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    I got, after five days of dexnav chaining, and at a chain of 553, a shiny swablu! With dragon rush and 3ivs, in hp, def, and spef def!

Years
  • I just got a new shiny. It was caught in an X friend safari, but it's in AS now, so I think it qualifies for this thread. Anyway, it's a shiny Delibird. He's kind of useless, but he's so cute in a really clumsy dum-dum way :)

Years
  • This happened just a few minutes ago:
    I was breeding Gligars with HA so I could make a competitive Gliscor, on the 3rd egg (yes 3rd, I'm not joking, I think I've lost all my ORAS luck on that egg) a shiny Gligar 31/31/31/xx/31/31 come out of the egg... I can't still believe it. @.@

Back