• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your thoughts of the user above you by looking at his avatar/title/sig/username

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Seems to be a Pikachu Fan (username) and a fan of Bleach as well (signature). Seeing as ^'s location is 'New Bark Town', is possibly a fan of the Second Generations well?

Also interested in the Spanish Language.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
  • ^major Red fangirl.
    only, slightly, obsessed with the character Red.

Most likely a very friendly, sociable person. She also may like peaches xD

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • ^ May possibly Like Kingdom Hearts, as I believe that is the name of an enemy in that series. Also, likes simple and clean (haha...had to do it. XD) sigs.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Is an artistic person. Likes everything perfect and neat. Has a MAL account, so is interested in anime/manga.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Probably not the most artistic or outgoing person when it comes to style, but likes to keep things simple and not too complex or cluttered.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    By the sight of his usertitle, I assume that he has listened to the song Que Sera--the original one OR the one by Miley Cyrus.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Likes different things from time to time, and appears to be a fan of contrasts.

Still not completely used to the forums perhaps, might have had a long time of absence, but certainly on her way.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • By the usertitle, I'm sure the member is working on making his work like his signature more transparent to which the edges of it aren't visible, like the top and right side of his signature.

Mr. L

Tea.
    Years
  • This person enjoys running around in a green fairy outfit and kicking ass while doing so, they also enjoyed the days before the word twilight was ruined forever.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Enjoyed the movie Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, enjoyed the move 'Trick Room' as well. Spends his time in the places where post count doesn't raise rather than there is does raise (I'm assuming), by looking at your Post Count.

Also might have a sense of humor.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2013
    She likes Red. /points out the obvious a lot
    Plus, she also must like those little symbols like stars and hearts because they're in her signature, title, and location. And she wants me to love her? Unless that's directed to Red. xD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • You have one of the, if not the best username on PC, it shows creativity and possibly a little craziness which is cool. The signature also backs up my first thoughts.

msfan645

Back from Inactivity
    Years
  • No offense but you just started an account. You like to be simple with no pic. Your signature seems awfully familiar.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    Hmm. Interesting.

You believe all of those statistic things that float around, despite them being incorrect most of the time, and even then they are unreliable unless everyone in the world is asked. You are pessimistic, yet the use of all capitals in your User Title draws attention to that fact. Optimistic about being pessimistic, nearly. Bad quality pic could also further fuel pessimism, as people will see you like that.

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • You have an eerie, almost sadistic sense of humor. You tend to notice things that others do not notice right away (as in, you're observant). You tend to think before you post, so you don't sound stupid.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back