• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Voice In Undertale! (Character limit uncapped. Auditions close Feb 24th.)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
  • Okay so here's what I'm gonna do, since Sans and Papyrus are consistently in the game pretty much from start to finish, and arguably two of the most popular characters in the game, I am going to make them available through audition. If you are interested in one of those parts, PM me a test of your best voice for the character you want.

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • Okay so here's what I'm gonna do, since Sans and Papyrus are consistently in the game pretty much from start to finish, and arguably two of the most popular characters in the game, I am going to make them available through audition. If you are interested in one of those parts, PM me a test of your best voice for the character you want.

Do you have some specific lines you would want read for this audition or is it fair game? If you have some decided, if you PM me them, I should have a clip for you tomorrow.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • Do you have some specific lines you would want read for this audition or is it fair game? If you have some decided, if you PM me them, I should have a clip for you tomorrow.
    If it's Sans, just give me your best bad jokes, or read whatever lines. I don't have a particular line in mind.
    Wait so tem shop and regular temmies will have different VAs?
    Yeah somehow that didn't click to me that they were pretty much the same. I'll get back to you on that.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
  • y'know if you're gonna make it consistent and give temshop to gunner who'll voice the temmies, I'll probably take the vulkins (yes, even hotdog vulkin) instead. :P

otherwise, I'll stick with temshop haha

Years
  • Hello!

Let me start off by saying that I have never played Undertale, so I don't really know anything about it. However, I am interested in helping with this project just for the sole reason that I love voice acting.

I will be playing the game to get a better understanding of things, but at first glance I can see myself having a good voice for Sans, Papyrus, and Asgore. Of course, I can't be too sure until I play it myself. Once I understand them better I would be glad to send you a voice clip of what I have in mind.

I understand this is coming out of nowhere, considering I haven't posted on these forums in ages. It was brought to my attention by my Fiance, since she knows how hard it's been for me to get an active role in a project that hasn't died before it even started. Regardless of my activity on these forums, I can assure you that my dedication to this will not die unless the project itself does. I will help in any way that I can to see that it doesn't happen.

Nero

I like it.
    Years
  • I'm still new here. It wouldn't feel right to do an important character, but I'd like to take part in this. Put me down as a fill in for anything with a deepish voice. I might send you a sample at some stage and you can place me where you see fit.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • That awkward moment I already asked to voice Temmie and Tem Shop before Candy even asked and now we have to fight for who gets the two roles lmao

this is gonna be fun :)

Personally, I'm totally aching to see Ben's Oh! One True Love solo :3

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • okay necrum, if i lose the rights of temmie to candy, can i be undyne instead, so it would be undyne and monster kid for me? ;) CANDY WE SHALL MAKE NECROMBASSADOR HAPPEN AGAIN IN THE FORM OF ALPHYNE :OOO

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
  • That awkward moment I already asked to voice Temmie and Tem Shop before Candy even asked and now we have to fight for who gets the two roles lmao

this is gonna be fun :)

Personally, I'm totally aching to see Ben's Oh! One True Love solo :3
    I actually didn't realize that you also asked for Tem Shop. Candy's audition was so good tho ;~;

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • To be honest I know like nothing about Undertale (but I like voice acting), so I don't have a preference for a character and I gladly accept whoever is/are left.

Back