• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Banned because... well... ok no I can't ban you for that, I completely agree with you! Instead I'll ban Revise again for using the tanks :D

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Banned because Squirrel threatened to ban me for using tanks. Breloom doesn't count as a tank... does it? Wait, that sounds impossible haha. Okay, apparently Poison Heal counts as one, but my main Breloom has technician anyway. xD

Plus I said a few posts ago that "sweepers are pretty good," lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Banned for liking Chesnaught - that thing ruined the cuteness of the Chespin line :(

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Banned because... that's actually true. Quilladin was still pretty cute, but as for Chesnaught, not so much haha.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Banned because I agree with you completely but the system makes me ban you anyway :(

Back