• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're Banned (Pokémon Style) ! [Remember to make every post Pokémon related!]

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Banned because I'm too obsessed with Grass-types, but they always get the shaft.

(Game Freak is definitely inferior to Konami in terms of balancing, which is saying a lot because Konami is pretty bad too. xD)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Banned because Grass-types are boring! There are hardly any interesting Grass-types :(

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Banned cause i never really loved grass types and electric types and grass types roughly do the same thing so i usually onky pick electric types. Just when that Quagsire comes out you question your choices haha

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Banned because I figured as much. I'm almost always with the underdog (like the color green, Grass-types, etc.).

Dedenne1

Years
    Banned cause im not sure if grass is the underdog no one realky knows who likes who better but in my case it it XD

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Banned because I've always loved water types. They have such a wide movepool and diverse typings.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Banned because I have a shiny zigzagoon and Linoone (evolved from my 1st shiny zigzagoon) both caught in hordes.

Dedenne1

Years
    Banned because i finally have over 100 shinies and i will never go shiny hunting again! Haha well maybe just a break.....

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Banned because shiny hunting takes too long - I used to RNG abuse instead to get mine :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Banned because you could always just expedite the hatching process and not have to sit and watch it either.

Back