• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're the inspiration!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I think everyone might have inspirations to begin with, so I want to ask all of you, do you have any inspirations or someone you like or adore in here or in real life, and who inspires you to do better or improve? And...

Do you have any models in real life? Your father, your friend, your GF? And why do you take him/her as a model?

Last edited:

Ragin Dragon

Dragon Master
    Years
    My inspiration for sports was my track coach Motes every time i went to practice or run by myself if i even think about giving up or in slow mg down i feel like I'll disappoint him and i HATE disappointing people for some reason i justcan't help it I have to push my self to my limits and ignore the pain and show my Coach i can do it that I'm the best. Also couldn't stop because i can't lose to my little my bro no matter how tired i am i guess its some pride thing :)

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I draw much of my inspiration from celebrities, being a product of my generation. Anyone funny really, they make me laugh and keep me pushing on. I'm not one to be inspired by that guy in the wheelchair with the sunny outlook on life.

Years
    I've never really had a role model or an inspiration. I've always felt on my own and like I had to set my own examples. Sounds bleak, but I'm pretty happy.

Sirfetch’d

I've had too many inspirations to list individually or talk about but I can say that pretty much anyone who has had a positive impact on my life or helped me out at some point in time is an inspiration to me. There are so many people that I look up to because of these things and I strive to be just like them.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    I gotta draw a b-day card for my mate & that's an inspiration-kinda-thing, I guess, 'cause I'm currently trying to improve my drawing skills and everything. :P

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    I guess whenever I read a published book it inspires me to try to improve upon my own writing. I'm not a person that finds inspiration easily, so it's hard to point out specific things that inspire me. I tend to keep myself motivated, and I don't really look up to anyone either. I respect tons of people, but I don't aspire to be like them. I just want to be me, so that's all I try to be.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    You're my model!

Do you have any models in real life? Your father, your friend, your GF? And why do you take him/her as a model?

As for me, my model is my parents. My dad worked very hard to get all he needed and my mother never gave up no matter what. So what about you guys?

Crux

Evermore
    Years
    I have no models.
    I do have a rather large list of people I respect, though.
    However, I wouldn't want to be like any of them. It just seems like such a waste of myself.

Sirfetch’d

As for me, my model is my parents. My dad worked very hard to get all he needed and my mother never gave up no matter what. So what about you guys?

I feel there is already a thread that covers this so I am just going to merge the two threads :]

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I often listen to some soothing music or even nice anime music as part of inspirations for my music style, and I have many inspirations from many friendly people in this forum too that I aimed to be friendlier.

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
    I have done many things because of inspirations and such.
    I liked to draw, but I realize I'm just not good at that. I've sing a lot, but I've realize that I'm just not good. So it goes cycle and finally realize, I want to make a GAME!
    That didn't take long, but these people who makes game inspires me a lot, LOT.

Model, hm.. might be my father, yeah, probably.
    He's really a hard worker (Also a gamer!) and he keeps pushing my dislikes.
    I think that's for good so I would learn right manners and achieve my dreams normally.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
    My inspiration for writing is the author of my favorite children books Dick King Smith, he wrote these awesome children book like I would like Talli tales to be.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I have some friends that inspire me in some ways, there's no one particular celebrity for me, though. Seems kinda weird, since so many people have celebrities that keep them going, and I really don't. I have a band or two that kind of reminds me that I can do whatever I want with my life if I try for it, buuuut some friends of mine are inspirational in more specific ways.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I have a lot of inspirations that help me through the hard times. One of those inspirations is David Desrosiers from Simple Plan. He has always made ma laugh and showed me that it's okay to be myself.

Simple Plan has always been a huge inspiration to me. They've saved my life in so many ways and have been there when no one else has been able to. If it wasn't for them, I know I probably wouldn't be here right now.

As for other people in real life, I would have to say my grandfather. He died when I was still a baby, but I know he loved me very much. I grew up with my mom telling me he was my guardian angel, and I believed every word. To this day, I still see him as my angel watching over me. His last words before dying were to me, which is really special.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    Honestly, I don't think I look up to anyone specifically for inspiration. Inspiration tends to happen within the moment rather than premeditated. If I see someone work hard at something and achieve what they worked for, that inspires me. If I see someone succeed or rewarded, that inspires me. In a place like PC, if I see someone with an awesome theme or profile, that inspires me to try that much harder with my own. If I see someone share wisdom and intellect, then I get inspired to do the same. And if I can't find someone to inspire me within the moment, then I look towards music and art.

Back