• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ZUD Plugin [Essentials v19.1]

tasmania12

Mewtwo Master
Years
  • The problem is simple, Complete EACH step of the MANUAL INSTALATION provided in the Installation Guide File. The plugin does not add compiler data to the game, the user (you) needs to add the related code to the main Compiler module.

I AM SO SORRY. I did do every single step in the installation instructions, but the compiler script edits didn't save somehow so I re-entered the compiler script portion and made sure it stayed in and it works. That was my fault I'm an idiot for not checking it.

Years
    • Seen today
    Pokemon species should change after you have activated the raid a few times
    How can I do this?

It should already do this. Depends on what your raid den event looks like, though. Obviously if you hardcode a single species to appear, then only that species will appear. Or if you input criteria that only one species qualifies for.

Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    It should already do this. Depends on what your raid den event looks like, though. Obviously if you hardcode a single species to appear, then only that species will appear. Or if you input criteria that only one species qualifies for.

Ok but I want change Pokemon species row

Years
    • Seen today
    Good news, guys! The long-awaited ZUD compatibility with EBDX is soon approaching. I've gotten the core parts of everything ironed out, I'm mostly just tweaking visuals and small bugs at this point. The next update to the ZUD Plugin will include optional scripts to allow for compatibility, as well as built-in compatibility with v2.0+ of Pokeminer's Modular Battle Scene. Check out the linked video to see Ultra Burst and Z-Moves in action! Dynamax is fully functional too, I'm still just ironing out the visuals for it.

https://youtu.be/BuwxR35m1eE

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Good news, guys! The long-awaited ZUD compatibility with EBDX is soon approaching. I've gotten the core parts of everything ironed out, I'm mostly just tweaking visuals and small bugs at this point. The next update to the ZUD Plugin will include optional scripts to allow for compatibility, as well as built-in compatibility with v2.0+ of Pokeminer's Modular Battle Scene. Check out the linked video to see Ultra Burst and Z-Moves in action! Dynamax is fully functional too, I'm still just ironing out the visuals for it.

I am very happy to know this. Thanks for your efforts.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2021

Is there anything like AI partners in max raid battles as there is inbuilt compatibility for Pokeminer's Modular Battle Scene ? never mind just asking .

Years
    • Seen today
    Is there anything like AI partners in max raid battles as there is inbuilt compatibility for Pokeminer's Modular Battle Scene ? never mind just asking .

From the FAQ:
    Q: Can I battle along side AI Partners for Raid Battles?
    A: Not by default, no. All Max Raid scripts for this plugin are designed and balanced around a solo experience, using the player's own Pokemon. It's probably possible to adapt AI partners for this, but it's neither something I'm interested in or motivated enough to bother including.

Compatibility with Modular Battle Scene does nothing to change my stance on this. All I've done was add compatibility with his plugin so that it wont crash when used together. I haven't added any new functionality to raid battles.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2021
    From the FAQ:

Compatibility with Modular Battle Scene does nothing to change my stance on this. All I've done was add compatibility with his plugin so that it wont crash when used together. I haven't added any new functionality to raid battles.

Oh that's my fault but I have a request , whenever you will release the new update , please provide plugin in a zip or rar archieve (if possible ).

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    Hi, Hi, I put the primary and the second installation and when I went to play in debug mode, I get this error.
    Spoiler:

PS: I have already recompiled the data by holding CTRL and could someone help me?

Years
    • Seen today
    Hi, Hi, I put the primary and the second installation and when I went to play in debug mode, I get this error.
    Spoiler:

PS: I have already recompiled the data by holding CTRL and could someone help me?

You didn't recompile. Hold the CTRL button until the console says "Starting full compile."

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2023
    I tried and it doesn't work, I get the same error when it says "finish full compile."
    Is there another way?

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
    Years
  • I tried and it doesn't work, I get the same error when it says "finish full compile."
    Is there another way?

look inside the script editor for "if defined?(Settings::ZUD_COMPAT)"

if it's not there, you have failed to fully install the ZUD Plugin, and MUST follow the steps provided within "Secondary Instillation"

Years
    • Seen today
    It don't appears, thats my problem

Yes it does. You either didn't install the plugin properly, or have a different plugin installed that also makes edits to the Pokedex. Do all of the other ZUD mechanics work?

Attachments

• ZUD Plugin [Essentials v19.1]
      pokedex.gif
      1,018.8 KB · Views: 18
    Back