• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: ZUD Plugin [v20.1]

Years
    • Seen today
    I'm using the 1.0.4, I'm also using the rtt plugin but it shouldn't be a problem in that case because it's not an enemy trainer so the rtt should not be involved

Hmm, idk. Does this error consistently happen for you in different battle scenarios with different trainers? Because I can't replicate it. You'll have to be more specific about the exact scenario that triggers the error.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    I have tried to make it happens again but it looks like it's gone, I have done nothing so I'm really confuse about it but it doesn't matter as long as it works. Btw I was wondering if there is a way to make the "Ace = yes" work with the rtt plugin because I think (but I may be wrong) that it doesn't work if there are more than one "Ace = yes" on the Opponent's trainer party, because I have done a trainer with tons of mons and at least 4 or 5 Ace.

Years
    • Seen today
    I have tried to make it happens again but it looks like it's gone, I have done nothing so I'm really confuse about it but it doesn't matter as long as it works. Btw I was wondering if there is a way to make the "Ace = yes" work with the rtt plugin because I think (but I may be wrong) that it doesn't work if there are more than one "Ace = yes" on the Opponent's trainer party, because I have done a trainer with tons of mons and at least 4 or 5 Ace.

Im not even really sure what plugin youre talking about. Also, I dont really see why you would need so many Aces on one trainer.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2022
    It's a plugin that randomize the opponent party picking Pokémon from a poll that you make on the psb, but as long as you don't know who is picked I was thinking about made more than one Ace so that it's easier to find one.

Years
    • Seen today
    The trainer's final Pokemon in their party is always considered their Ace by default, so there's no need to set any Ace. The only reason you would ever need to set an Ace is if you want the trainer to Dynamax a SPECIFIC Pokemon that appears earlier in their lineup for some reason.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    -> ZUD Mechanics -> Compiling PBS file adventure_maps.txt...Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at 380:Compiler:198 - No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - PBS/Plugins/ZUD/adventure_maps.txt
    Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at [Essentials Deluxe] Compiler.rb:732 - No such file or directory @ apply2files - Data/power_moves.dat
    Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at [Essentials Deluxe] Compiler.rb:732 - No such file or directory @ apply2files - Data/raid_ranks.dat
    Exception `Errno::ENOENT' at [Essentials Deluxe] Compiler.rb:732 - No such file or directory @ apply2files - Data/adventure_maps.dat

Pardon me, was just adding this today, and this popped up as an error. I'll be looking over some of the other listed ones, just wanted to place it here though.

Also, I had to move the Meta and Settings files around inside of it to the main plugin for it to begin to even register as loading.

Years
    • Seen today
    Pardon me, was just adding this today, and this popped up as an error. I'll be looking over some of the other listed ones, just wanted to place it here though.

Also, I had to move the Meta and Settings files around inside of it to the main plugin for it to begin to even register as loading.

You shouldnt have to move anything. The entire plugin is drag and drop with a single move of the mouse, if you had to move any individual files then you didnt follow the instructions correctly. The error you got indicates this, as it doesnt detect files where they should be.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    You shouldnt have to move anything. The entire plugin is drag and drop with a single move of the mouse, if you had to move any individual files then you didnt follow the instructions correctly. The error you got indicates this, as it doesnt detect files where they should be.

Yet, if I do not do that, it will not show up as a loaded plugin when I press ctrl to compile the scripts. I need to do that for it to show up on the complier as having loaded at all. I went and got all of the other require files (latest hotfix and Essentials Deluxe). I then downloaded it, extracted it into the root folder and then deleted the ZUD [Graphics]/Pokemon file as instructed. I configured the Gen 8 Smooth-Framerate to False.

Yet, until I did the thing that started the error, it would not load while compiling. It would not show up as a loaded plugin, even after compiling data in the debug menu. After starting a new game. I needed to move the metadata file from ZUD Plugin\Plugins\ZUD Mechanics to ZUD Plugin for it to even register and show to load on the complier.

Years
    • Seen today
    Yet, if I do not do that, it will not show up as a loaded plugin when I press ctrl to compile the scripts. I need to do that for it to show up on the complier as having loaded at all. I went and got all of the other require files (latest hotfix and Essentials Deluxe). I then downloaded it, extracted it into the root folder and then deleted the ZUD [Graphics]/Pokemon file as instructed. I configured the Gen 8 Smooth-Framerate to False.

Yet, until I did the thing that started the error, it would not load while compiling. It would not show up as a loaded plugin, even after compiling data in the debug menu. After starting a new game. I needed to move the metadata file from ZUD Plugin\Plugins\ZUD Mechanics to ZUD Plugin for it to even register and show to load on the complier.

That last line pretty much tells me you must be installing things incorrectly and installing the ENTIRE zip file into the Plugins folder instead of extracting the contents of the zip file to your root Essentials folder.

There shouldn't be a folder called "ZUD Plugin", the only folder that should exist in Plugins is "ZUD Mechanics".

When you download the plugin, open the zip file, mouseover and highlight the Audio, Graphics, PBS, and Plugins folder, and drag all of those into your root Essentials folder so that they are merged with those corresponding folders. That's how you install it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    That last line pretty much tells me you must be installing things incorrectly and installing the ENTIRE zip file into the Plugins folder instead of extracting the contents of the zip file to your root Essentials folder.

There shouldn't be a folder called "ZUD Plugin", the only folder that should exist in Plugins is "ZUD Mechanics".

When you download the plugin, open the zip file, mouseover and highlight the Audio, Graphics, PBS, and Plugins folder, and drag all of those into your root Essentials folder so that they are merged with those corresponding folders. That's how you install it.

Thank you, I had been extracting the file into the project and moving it to the plugin folder afterwards. Its working now, and would like to apologize for the mix up and confusion on my end.

Years
    • Seen today
    Minor Update (v1.0.5)
    • Fixed a bug when capturing wild Pokemon that would recalculate their HP incorrectly after battle.
    • Removed and shuffled around some code in preparation for future plugin releases.

Please update Essentials Deluxe to its latest version (v1.0.8) as well.

Years
    • Seen today
    Minor Update (v1.0.6)

• Moved the placement of the Dynamax meter in the Summary screen when using the BW Summary plugin. Previously, the meter would overlap memo text if the Pokemon was hatched from an Egg. The meter now displays over the Pokemon's item information instead, like it does in the vanilla Essentials UI.

Example of new layout:
    ZUD Plugin [v20.1]

Years
    • Seen today
    Minor Update (v1.0.7)

• Fixed a bug that would cause a crash if transforming into a Raid Pokemon before it begins using Max Moves.
    • Updated and moved around some code in preparation for the release of the PLA Battle Styles plugin.

Note: This update requires that the latest update to Essentials Deluxe is also installed. ZUD will no longer work unless Essentials Deluxe is also updated.

Years
    • Seen today
    Minor Update (v1.0.8)
    • Fixed an error that would occur when a Raid Pokemon used certain moves.
    • Changed some code to ensure that Raid Pokemon will only attempt to use multiple moves per round only if it has selected to use a move this turn in the first place.

Please update Essentials Deluxe to its latest version (v1.1.2) as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2022
    Hey I have an issue where my new Ultra Form is positioned way higher on the screen, is there a way for me to fix this? Thanks

Years
    • Seen today
    Hey I have an issue where my new Ultra Form is positioned way higher on the screen, is there a way for me to fix this? Thanks

Ultra Forms are just handled like regular forms, so you should be able to handle their metrics in the same way you would with any other form.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2023
    Yeah i am running the latest version of it. Though i am using the table command thats in the examples.

Back