• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pockets

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    What is currently in your pockets?
    What do you generally keep in them?

The same questions can also be answered about purses, backpacks, etc.

Currently my pocket is holding a bottle of liquid eyeliner that I (eventually) will use for drawing on paper. :T
    Usually I just keep my phone in my pocket when my dad isn't borrowing it to play on during his breaks at work. (;

I generally don't have any sort of bag with me unless I'm on a trip or I just have a ton of stuff to carry with me. But if I do have mine, I end up carrying:
    Sketchbook
    Pencils
    Drawing pens
    Prismacolor pencils
    Water bottle(s)
    DSiXL (possibly with a few extra games)
    Books (sometimes my Pokedex book if I need to check movesets or evolution)
    Pepper spray (only if I'm going into the city because I genuinely might need to use it)

I also would have a knife but my only one on-hand is a switchblade which I cannot legally carry where I live. D:

Last edited:

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    Yeah typically my phone is the only thing I'd keep in my pocket. Everything else I throw in my purse. Like literally throw. There's so much crap in there. If I threw my phone in there I'd never find it. So yeah the pocket can be handy.

Aeon.

Carrion
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 22, 2016
    Often I only keep my phone and wallet, maybe my keys if I'm anticipating to go out soon. In high school I used to have a massive amount of pencils in my other pocket (I was a hoarder with mechanical pencils, I'd go through those things like wildfire.)

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Pockets in my leather jacket, I have my wallet (I never leave without, thats where my driver's license is) and when leaving the house I also take my cell phone along.

Pant's pockets I carry car keys, my house keys, and when heading out to work, the keys I'm going to need to enter.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    The only thing I usually keep in my pants pocket is my cell phone. In my jacket pocket I might keep my cell phone, iPod, chapstick, money and other little things like that.

Years
  • I keep most things in my bag. Phone, wallet, keys, ipod, one or two small notebooks, pens, pencase, one or more books, small reusable shopping bag, and other things depending on what I'm planning for the day.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My phone, my earbuds and maybe my debit or credit card. That's usually what I have in my pocket. I don't carry my wallet with me because it doesn't really feel all that comfortable, so I just keep all that stuff in that middle compartment in my car. I probably should at least carry my driver's license with me, because I don't have any identification if something were to happen to me, but whenever I carry that with me I always end up forgetting to take it out of my pockets or to bring it with me when I go out driving. I also don't carry my keys in my pocket because I'm afraid that I'd lose them too (and since I'm a geek). I wear them around my neck just to be safe.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I have lint in my pocket. literally.

Though in one pant I have $10 I keep forgetting to take out.

I rarely use my pockets except to hold an iPod or two so I can listen and do homework or eat or run at the same time. Even then I rarely use my pockets.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • I don't have anything in my pocket atm, since I'm wearing sweatshorts, but I always carry my phone, gum, and wallet in my pockets, with loose change, bills in the pocket(s) that have nothing (usually the one opposite my phone and gum). Sometimes I'll carry, say, my headphones or wrappers/trash I find as to throw it away later, though.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Keys, wallet and phone is pretty much it. If I pay for something with cash, I can never be bothered putting the change back in my wallet so sometimes I have some loose change in my pockets too lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    When I'm out it's usually my phone, and if it's my jacket pockets then my wallet (if the pocket is big enough; i need a smaller wallet) and keys (depending on the keys though. if I can put them around my head I usually do that as an alternative). Sometimes I will shove things into my pocket but often times when I do that I forget that I have.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Usually my wallet with keys and change, my transport card, my phone and my ID, licence, bank cards and similar in another wallet. Each item in a different pocket. It can be quite messy at times XD

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    At the moment, I do not have a pocket. And really, I don't put anything in my pockets.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Usually I have my iPod and my wallet in my pockets. My dad always told I should have at least my wallets with me in case something bad happens while I'm out so I have it with me just in case.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Well, practically nothing at the moment because it's freezing like crazy here. But usually it's my favorite handkerchief and my Swiss army knife.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • If I'm not going to school, my backpack mostly got my DS, keys and movies. And in my pocket, I got my wallet, ipod and cellphone.

Years
  • Right now, nothing. The contents of my pockets are now on my desk.

In my left pants pocket: phone. In my right: chapstick and keys. Very rarely, if I'm not going with a purse, I'll put my ID and debit card in my right pocket too.

If I'm using a purse, I'll put my wallet in there, plus whatever else I need. I usually have my backpack, though; it's got my work hat/lanyard/spare visor, my notebook(s), a billion pens, deodorant, body spray, sometimes medicine, sometimes a DS/PSP/Vita, and a few other random things depending on the day.

Back