• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you stand for?

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
  • Pretty simple. What issues are most important to you, and where do you stand on them? Doesn't have to be political issues, could be moral or personal beliefs as well.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I see fights in the future of this thread.

I don't really have many things like that, honestly. I just kind of exist alongside everything that's going on in the world, aware that my opinion won't change anything, anyway. c:

Years
  • I stand for anything cute and adorable, and funny as well.

And Oshawott if we were talking about Pokemon here lol

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I stand for bringing an impact to the world in whatever I do and am going to do in the future and in whatever way I can no matter how insignificant or unimportant my role here in this world may seem.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I stand for honesty. I stand for the truth, and I stand for trying your best to respect each other and yourself.
    I try and also stand for something small making an impact- the little guys who feel they have no voice.

Uh.. can't think what else..

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I stand for good food at affordable prices, decent gas prices, and Dr. Pepper.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • i stand for my beliefs religion,family,country

i stand for the right things...and for being kind to people even if they're not kind to you because if it's up to them to be unkind,it's up to you to be kind

i stand for old people so they can sit down..i'm young and can handle it :3

also i stand if there's no place for me to to sit in! *giggles*

Years
  • I stand for more things than I can possibly name off the top of my head. I'll just shorten it to: "I stand for equality and fairness."

Years
  • I stand for more things than I can possibly name off the top of my head. I'll just shorten it to: "I stand for equality and fairness."

What do you stand for?

"So I heard you're a fan of equality!"

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I stand for equality for all, and unlimited slushies for all. Also sex. Well, technically I don't stand for sex...

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • Originality, and being yourself.
    Limitlessness, and infinite possibilities.
    Enjoying life, living everyday like it's your last.
    Music, food, media, the world.
    Being a good man, to the best I can.
    I'm a lover not a fighter, but i'm also a fighter so don't get any ideas.
    Poetic justice.

Eh... i'm not gonna name 'em all here.
    I am a man of many morals, and thus I stand for many things.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
    Years
  • "Conformity is the source of all evil."
    "The bandwagon's gonna hit a bump some day, and I'll be sitting on the side of the road, watching, when it does."
    "Popularity's a bunch of stupidity."
    Yah, that should give a pretty good idea.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Some things that are really important to me are equality of sexes and self-expression, though I'm a bit of a hypocrite at the latter because if somebody expresses something I oppose or don't agree with, I can get a little defensive but at the end of the day I usually recognize that their beliefs and theirs and that they usually don't affect me in any way, so it doesn't matter.

Back