• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AitP: Protect Princess Bubblegum [Epilogue]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Etherion

PROTECT PRINCESS BUBBLEGUM

OVERVIEW

Assassins in the Palace is a mafia variant that revolves around 3 roles, the king, the guard and the assassin. There is one King , one Assassin , and the remainder of the players are Guards who are all told the identity of the King.

The Assassin has a nightly kill that they can use at during the night phase. Their goal is to identify the King so that they can use this kill against him. If the Assassin successfully kills the King, then they win, otherwise the King and Guards win.

This setup differs from normal mafia in that the "town" has more information than the "mafia" does. Every Guard that is lynched narrows the number of targets the Assassin must consider, so the challenge for the Guards is to find out who the Assassin is as quickly as possible without giving away the identity of the King.

RULES

• The PokeCommunity Rules and the Underground rules apply here
    • One final vote per day phase
    • Please use EXECUTE [name] and bold it to confirm your vote
    • Missing two lynches will mean that you are the assassin, and be executed immediately GM
    • All Mafia discussion should be kept here
    • If you are DEAD, you are DEAD. Don't haunt the thread with your posts, however, if someone dies, or gets lynched, they get to give ONE deadpost, that doesn't give any information about the game
    • For lynches, if there would be a tie, the last player killed will break the tie.
    • Getting caught posting at the night phase will automatically kill you - no exceptions!
    • Day Phases will last for 48 hours (two days) and the Night Phases will last for 24 hours (one day).
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • Abstaining is not allowed

If you have any questions, you can post here, VM or PM the GM

PLOT

In the snowy crevices of Ooo with snow capped mountains rising up to the wintry sky, Ice King was pacing back and forth along his kingdom of ice, he stopped and peered outside overlooking the snowy tundra that surrounds his kingdom. He sighed, the sun was already rising into early morning. "Gunter, I'm lonely," he miserably said as salty tears began to fall from his eyes.

Then suddenly, he pounded the window, slowly filling himself with ire, "I need a wife," he said, he pried the room looking for his penguin. "Gunter!" The animal slowly waddled toward the Ice King, "I have a mission for you with utmost importance," his crown began to glow cyan blue, then the same light covered Gunter. "There, I gave you some amount of my powers, now..." He began to trail off as the once flightless bird began to fly across the iridescent sky.

"Give me a wife,"

ROLES

Princess Bubblegum

You are the rightful ruler of the Candy Kingdom, as much as you would involve yourself in the search of this mercenary, you will have to be subjected to the protection of the Banana Guards.

Banana Guards

They are the security forces of the Candy Kingdom, these militant soldiers know the identity of the princess at the start of the game and their mission is to seek out Gunter and protect Princess Bubblegum.

Gunter

Your are the Ice King's loyal servant, with the aid of his cryokinetic abilities, your goal is to capture the princess, and that means getting through her firm defenses and a plethora of Banana Guards.

CAST

gio7sm as Gamemaster

Ash as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    eros as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Syn as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Arachnidsgrip as ???
    Apocalypsearisen as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Fantome as ???

Last edited by a moderator:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I feel like I'm in too many games, oh well - count me in!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • R00d GM is r000000000000000d

I wanted to sign up but you didn't leave sign-ups open long enough ;~;

Etherion

NIGHT 0

The lingering light was obliterated by the rapidly falling night. The once salmon and purple sky transformed into a vast expanse of jet-black that engulfed the town. A canopy of luminous stars materialized amongst the ocean of blackness.

Some were dull, merely flickering into existence every now and then, but there was an adequate amount of shimmering stars to illuminate the dark, moonless night. The Banana Guards marched into their respective patrol areas, just a while ago, they had recieved a message from scouts that Gunter is on its way to the kingdom to capture the princess.​

The game has begun!
    Send in your NAs now!

gio7sm as Gamemaster

Ash as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    eros as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Syn as ???
    Klippy as ???
    Seth Rollins as ???
    Sopheria as ???
    Arachnidsgrip as ???
    Apocalypsearisen as ???
    Nakuzami as ???
    Fantome as ???

Etherion

DAY 1

Twilight melted away, majestic sunrise, red orange glow seeping over the horizon as if the light itself was being poured from a molten sun. Powerful rays flood over the landscape lighting every blade of grass, shining from each leaf.

This morning wasn't gray, but by soothing lavender and brilliant amber. The colors merged into neon pink and peach. The princess wakened early each morning in the stronghold to watch the sunrise. After all, she could only see so many - just bellow the castle window, the frozen body of Sopheria stood, her eyes were full of surprise and anguish. Princess Bubblegum quickly alerted the other guards and in no time, her body was carried to the infirmary.

One down.​

Sopheria is DEAD.
    She was a Banana Guard.

gio7sm as Gamemaster
    Sopheria as Banana Guard

Ash as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???
    Sonata as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    eros as ???
    Ullion as ???
    Syn as ???