• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Legends: Arceus] Who's your starter?

Rowlet, Cyndaquil, or Oshawott?

• Rowlet

Votes: 37 32.5%
  • Cyndaquil

Votes: 50 43.9%
  • Oshawott

Votes: 27 23.7%

• Total voters
Years
  • starterslegends.png

In Legends Arceus, you'll be able to start with either Rowlet, Cyndaquil, or Oshawott. Who do you plan on choosing?

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2022
    Its hard to choose between rowlet and cyndaquil (⊙_◎) its like making me pick pizza or hamburger

Valroxen

Self Proclaimed Trans Poke-Queen
    Years
  • Probably Oshawott, not a big fan of any but Oshawott was my first B/W Starter so we move

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • Although I like Rowlet more than the other two, I have used him a lot in the last few games, so I will probably go with Typhlosion since we haven't gotten Cyndaquil in games in a while, plus he is my favorite Johto starter, and to me, it just makes more sense to have a Johto starter with SInjoh.

Oshawott is kinda random, since Unova is supposed to be so far away. And Rowlet is just.... eeehh.

Catto

♫•*¨*•.¸¸♪ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
    Years
  • They picked my 3 favourite starters. How am I suppose to choose only one of them? I'm getting all of them!

Mood.
    Like those are all my favorite from their respective regions! =(
    I want to know more about the game first and then make my choice based on it!

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Oshawott all the way! I was losing my mind when I saw that it was one of the starters, I've always been a die-hard Oshawott fan and I'm so excited to see a game where it can be chosen as a starter again instead of having to trade it in.

pkmin3033

Probably Rowlet, but I can't stand its evolutions, so maybe Cyndaquil since it's the only one whose evolutions I don't mind. Oshawott is just...no.

Years
    • Online now
    I'm going to pick Rowlet. I've used Typhlosion in Pokemon Prism, and Samurott in Pokemon Volt White. However, I've never used Decidueye before. Time to give it a chance.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I am going with Cyndaquil, as it is the oldest of the choices. I could be talked into taking Rowlet though. Absolutely not to Oshawott.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Oshawott, as Samurott is cool and having a Pokemon that wields a hidden sword seems very fitting for this game. Cyndaquil is a 2nd choice for me though as things stand. Nothing wrong with Rowlet, I just like these ones more.

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2021
    It's a toss up between cyndaquil and Oshawott for me. They threw us a curve ball with having starters from different regions so now I'm stuck.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Cyndaquil is actually my favorite starter in the franchise so will definitely be an easy choice.

Years
  • It's between Rowlet and Oshawott to be honest. I don't want to replace my Typholosion in Crystal with a 3D clone (don't ask, just don't ask). I already had experience with a Cyndaquil, so i'd like to try the other two starters. To be honest, i'm leaning more toward Rowlet.

Back