• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 202443 I don't expect others to memorize the number. I expect myself to be flawless so we're not all over the place. I was the one who messed up the count.

I've never been to Narnia! :o

I think I may actually have the book on my shelf still. I got a huge hardcover book from my grandma that I never read when I was 12.

Hotmail's not that bad anymore, but the spam filter is worse than Google's, so I stick to my Gmail.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years

I'm sorry? xD /was the one what came up with Narnia.
    202445/orsomething

Nono, I like it! XD I was trying to make a joke. Sorry for failing. D:

I haven't gotten pranked by any of my friends yet, but it's only 9AM so what knows what's going to happen~

[/has come up with the perfect prank for her boyfriend]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nope. I've been at home all day so no one has really been able to prank me.

I need to use Gmail more often. But then again it's my important stuff/school email account, so I think it would be plasbad if I started using it for crazy things. XD; That's what my AOL e-mail account will continued to be used for.

Ninjas Ninjas everywhere!

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

Wikipedia is saying that Google Romance was used for applesauces 2006... :\ I take back what I said about Google for applesauces; Wikipedia is showing a bevy of things that THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER did for today. The one for Google Japan is understandable, and THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER even managed to bring a slight humorous touch to it while respecting the troubled times that Japan is going through right now.

I'm kinda disappointed that the BBC have done nothing for applesauces Day. In past years, THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER have made fake news stories about things like flying penguins (with really convincing video to go with it: a nice touch!) as well as presenting a science programme that asserted that spaghetti grew on special Italian trees: although this was in the 50s when pasta was somehow a new thing to the UK. -_-

That does sound quite interesting...I really hate it when people break tradition. >.<

Google's applesauce tradition isn't the doodle, but rather "new" features that don't really exist, like the Google Romance beta for this year.

Gmail Motion is their Gmail specific joke.

And Google owns YouTube, so THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER did that there, too.

Yeah; I attribute YouTube's 1911 Mode and vintage screens more to the YouTube entity itself rather than Google (despite Google owning YouTube). But seeing as the Google website has jokes of their own, I forgive them...for now. Still miffed about how U.S. didn't get another annual St. Patrick's Day logo for 2011...

Hey, THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER also have ancrazy one named Google Cow and Comic Sans for Everyone! Funny! XD

EDIT
    : WTF ppl?! Some1 screwed up the count bigtime. @_@

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I haven't gotten pranked either.....im disappointed...i might do some pranks later on my friend/family.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeaaaaah... I wouldn't be able to do that. Especially because I'm lazy and I tend to not delete my mail. So for me, it would be bad if everything on was on Gmail account. Things like Facebook and Livejournal can stick to AOL.

My sister doesn't have a sense of humour for a prank. My brother might, but definitely not my mom.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I might convince my friend my Xbox works magically...and then be like applesauce :J

Years
  • 202454. I have 5081 emails in my Gmail inbox. I'm only using 10% of my capacity of around 8 GB, but most of my emails are advert emails because I'm lazy. I rarely check my crazy email accounts, that's how lazy I am.

And I've never deleted my emails. I'm lazy like that where I only use one email address for pretty much everything.plus, some could be important down the road

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

1000th "official" post
    , fellow Infinityans! Thank you so much for my non-official posts as well! [I'm going to "celebrate" this 1000th post event for real at my 1111th post because April Fool's Day coincidentally caught me off-guard and my head is going nearly bonkers from sheer excitement at all of the April Fool's jokes today. >_>]

And now, I shall proceed to go watch the Pokemon Theme Song in 1911 Mode...,

... followed by the FireRed/LeafGreen Champion Theme. :)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I don't have a vintage button in youtube :(

Probably since we don't celebrate anything here in Spain today.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I don't have a vintage button in youtube :(

Probably since we don't celebrate anything here in Spain today.

Really?! Oh that sucks...maybe you could switch the "server" you're on in your preferences?

If you type in &=vintage after the video's normal URL, you might be able to see it.

And Went, you double-post so writing much. XD It's mind-boggling as Reshirams dipped in SoulSilver and RolePlay sauce. Whenever I double-post (which is rare), it just redirects me to the original post with the second post nowhere to be seen. >_>

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I double-post practically every time I post something.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • 202Some1screwedupthecount. It went from 2023## to 2024##. @_@

baaaaw. why did went have to double-post and not delete it. :(

For some reason, I had an urge to be that guy in your signature, but with only the hot girl sitting on me...

202462. Well, it'll be able to be fixed soon enough.

Also, what I said here:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=6549791&postcount=21173

Go read it. ^_^

I...already read it...and LOL'd... >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back