• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] The Shattered Era: OOC

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Alright Herestostay, I've read your SU and it's looking great! Franco Newman is hereby accepted! Welcome :3 Very interesting character, good job.

And with that, we're only waiting for the final SU, which is supposed to be finished today. However, if it isn't, tomorrow, after I've gotten home from work, I'm opening up the final Mechanist spot for everyone to make an SU for. The first one we receive which is accepted by me/Greiger will get in. Again, that is, unless the SU that's reserved for it, isn't filled out :P

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Hey all, the last SU still isn't in and given that it was the last day tomorrow we are now OPENING the last MECHANIST POSITION. So if you are looking at this thread and want in, then get in an SU! Reservations will no longer be accepted and just the first SU to get done gets the spot. So go at it! Though I will be absent today given my condition... *Goes over to the toilet and really hates his stomach flu* In light of this condition SB will be looking for the next SU to get up so message him with any questions.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Must... post... quickly...

So I figured I was going to hold off on joining more RPs before I knew my limits, but I just couldn't help myself. Within the spoiler is the end result of my lack of willpower.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Yay! How many newborns vs entrenched are there now?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
3-2? I think.

Also, nice job on the opening page of the OOC guys. Looks pretty rad.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I read over your SU Turnip and just so you're not confused the leader of the knights isn't a knight, it's the Council itself with the Orator having more power over the knights. I'm not sure if you misinterpreted what we said in the OOC, but that was the only thing that threw me off. Other than that I say the SU is good. True Epicness you are ACCEPTED and SB already submitted the IC post so everyone hang on for that to come out.

Reactions: SV

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
I read over your SU Turnip and just so you're not confused the leader of the knights isn't a knight, it's the Council itself with the Orator having more power over the knights. I'm not sure if you misinterpreted what we said in the OOC, but that was the only thing that threw me off. Other than that I say the SU is good. True Epicness you are ACCEPTED and SB already submitted the IC post so everyone hang on for that to come out.

First of all; YAAAAAYS

Secondly, yeah, I was thinking of the leader of the knights who leads the knights with the council leading the leader of the knights. Maverick Renos, that guy - I was thinking of that position that isn't highest, but still high, good for into-council-slippage, that followed the knight route. Well, everything I just said looks really confusing. Ah, well.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Well.

We meet again, Turnip. xD

In all seriousness though, welcome aboard! Nice to see we have the spots filled up, and just in time for the IC. :3

I still think Radishes are better

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Oh, welcome on board Turn- True-... Turnip Epicness! Glad to have you on board, very interesting character :3

I was told that our IC post might be up in approximately 10 hours, so... prepare your butts!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What is all this turniping

Can't wait for it to start, I'll probably have loads of time to post in the weekend. Probably!

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Awh, I'm so happy you guys are excited for this. The IC should be up soon, so better get your butts ready (again), for some great interaction before some great... inter-less action! (Wordplay!)

EDIT: Nevermind me, the oh-so-awesome Swifty (AKA Magic Fox) has accepted the IC! So get yer butts postin'!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Yeah, but then there's Radishes.

And Grim.

Anyways, posted. W's already making a fool of himself on the first post. Greaaaaat. >.>

Back