• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

February 2014's Line Up

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • February 2014's Line Up

A little early, buuuut, we've got all sorts of great games coming out next month!

4th - Earth Defense Force 2025
    4th - Fable Anniversary
    4th - The Lego Movie Videogame
    5th - Outlast
    7th - Bravely Default
    11th - Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
    11th - Toukiden: The Age of Demons
    11th - One Piece: Romance Dawn
    14th - Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc
    18th - Earth Defense Force 2025
    18th - Rayman Legends
    21th - Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
    25th - Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare
    25th - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2
    25th - Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
    25th - Thief
    28th - Divinity: Original Sin
    28th - Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy
    28th - Resident Evil 4: Ultimate HD Edition
    TBA - The Wolf Among Us - Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors

So! What games do you have your eye on for next month? What do you think of Feb.'s line up? Feel free to discuss! (also if I'm forgetting some games, feel free to clear that up here!)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    One Piece: Romance Dawn
    does this really count, like its already out on the PSP, is it a remake I'm not sure. I am real;y psyched for Thief and next episode of Wolf Among us.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • I've never really played any of these games, but I'd like to play Resident Evil 4 if I can get my hands on it. Doubt it, though.

Years
  • I guess I'll try Dangaronpa (or whatever), was never into visual novels but Virtue's Last reward was quite fun.

I liked the E3 trailer for Garden warfare as well.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Gah! So excited for Bravely Default (3DS), Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U) and J-Stars Victory Vs (PS3) this month!

Bravely Default
    Looks like such a great RPG from infamous Square Enix. Can't wait to rent this game, and spend 40+ hours because yes, this will be that kind of game and I am happy for that!

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze
    Haven't really been this excited for a Donkey Kong game in a long time. From the gameplay footage and trailers this looks like the game that the Wii U needs right now to boost sales especially since we should be seeing MK 8 arriving soon as well.

J-Stars Victory Vs
    I'm especially excited or this! Loved Jump Ultimate Stars on the DS, and this is its sequel. Not as many characters seem to be in this one, but the gameplay looks great!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I will add Ys: Memories of Celceta since we in poor Europe don't get anything unless it's at least quarter of year after USA release.

Anyways... my friends will be buying Ys, Danganronpa and Toukiden so I'll borrow that from them.
    I'll be probably picking only Tales.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
  • February isn't a big month for me. But, nonetheless two games definitely have my attention.

Bravely Default
    : FINALLY. I'm incredibly eager for this game. Loved the demo, and have been following this game ever since it's Japanese announcement, so I can't wait to play this.

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles: As much as I'm a big Tales fan, I'm not super excited for this. I've already played Symphonia countless amounts of time, and already done three playthroughs for Dawn, so I'm mainly getting this to support Namco. That, and I just lost my original Gamecube version of Symphonia LOL.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019

IN MY VEINS.

I adored Returns. And this looks even better. Just one more month, god dammit.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Really looking forward to getting my hands on Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. It was supposed to be released last year (if I remember correctly), but was later delayed for some reason, which made me pretty disappointed. :p I'll definitely enjoy it though, that's for sure. Seen a video of it before, and it looked simply amazing. Along with that, I'm also planning to buy Tales of Symphonia Chronicles. It's been a while since I last played a Tales game, and this would be the perfect time for me to get back into the series.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • 7th - Bravely Default

I think this is the only game out of the above that I'm really interested in since I haven't played anything related to the others.

This game looks great though! The graphics, the artwork, the gameplay and of course the fact that it's been made by Square, so it should be a treat. <3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare looks really interesting o.o
    3rd person shooter where you control your plants and you can also play with 23 other persons xD

I'm pretty curious about this one, it looks fun :3

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • I wish i had a wii u, i wanna try the new donkey kong game. I'm VERY excited for the Lego Movie game. i'm obsessed with all the lego games.

Years
  • Excited for Bravely Default! :D Pre-ordered it from Amazon so I'm hoping it comes soon next week~ Lightning Returns and Professor Layton will be purchased further down the line.

Back