• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chase-ing after that second decade!

Years

• Chase-ing after that second decade!

It's the moooooooost wonderful time of the yearrrrr. Nope not Christmas! Today is the day that the user (and my bestie) known as Castform was born! :D He's evolved from jellicetfan1 to jellicentfan20. This is the year where he transitions from a teenager to an adult, although we all know he'll stay just as youthful and lively as before! While I've only known him for about a year and a half, I'm sure he was just as awesome for the other 18 and a half! And even regardless of how long I've actually known him, it feels like we've known each other forever, especially since he was one of my first friends here on PC :D

He's a great guy, as I'm sure all of you know here since he's been a huge part of this community. From battle server staff and then to mod, he's made his mark on the community, "coming in like a weather ball." His love for all things silly, and approachable, easygoing nature is exactly how I got to know him on the battle server two summers ago. He'll have your back in a zombie apocalypse (and on any other day) with his trusty katana, and will get rid of the rain with a sunny day. It's surprising how after two decades he's still a noob (jkjk). But hey mark me down as jellicentfan2 :D

Now guys go post in this thread and share the love for one of PC's best! And make sure you spam the occasional picture of Michonne or Andrea (who I won't say anything bad about for all of today!)

(awkward they look a little upset Chase, did you forget to share the cake? D:)

And make sure to wish him well of any misfortune. Or in the case of LoL, wish him well with a ton of Miss Fortunes!

Oh and also, I couldn't find a Castform cake, :( but I found something nearly as good!

A pokemon cake with your name on it! Just pretend the Pikachu is a castform in Thunder forme. :D Also when you get this I expect an *eats cake* thanks! LOL. (sorry Derk XD)

Once more I just want to say that you're an awesome guy and deserve an equally awesome birthday, which I unfortunately missed most of due to stupid school. But enough talk let's party! :D

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My dear, sweet Chase. I remember when we first met. You were feeling down about something and I went ahead and made you feel better. Then you spread the word about the battle server and my first battle was with you! Heh, good times, yeah? I'm really glad to call you a great friend. You're sweet, funny, and leik ttly amazing yo. Happy 20th birthday, man. Hope your day is filled with Castforms, walkers, and Jellicents. But not really...walkers though, because those are pretty dangerous lmaooo (but at least you can take them down with your Katana! :D)

Years
  • What it is Chase's birthday?! Why do these things always slip my mind. aaaaa

Happy birthday Chasey! You've brought so much to the forum and have really left an impeccable mark. Best be around for your 21st, yes? Hope you enjoy your special day. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Happy birthday Chaaaase!

Its wonderful that we've gotten to be good friends, and I hope that we will continue to be. <33 You're an awesome person, and awesome people deserve awesome bdays!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I've wished you happy birthday once already, but wouldn't hurt to do it again, right? n__n Happy birthday, Chase! You seem to be loved and respected by many people around here, and are a really fun person to hang around with overall; I'm glad we had the chance to meet and be friends. Hope you enjoy it!

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • BIRTHDAY BUDDY HAI

I remember my first week on the server, and I remember that you were so welcoming, and was just nice to me in general. I appreciate that and have loved you ever since :]

You've always been the guy that everyone loves, and that will never change <3 It's so cool that we can share something like this, and I hope that you get amazing presents and that you have an amazing day and amazing other stuff

Happy birthday, you smexy ****!

so tempted to post doge after saying amazing so much but it's your burfday

IS THAT NOT JUST THE MOST EPIC THING

Years
  • Until you came along, I thought Castform would never have a dedicated fan... but oh man was I so wrong.

But yeah, your love of the little weather ball proves us that even the most obscure Pokemon can have its biggest fans, you may have now entered the world of the serious adults but remember, don't change who you are, especially on the server.

So yeah, enjoy your 20th birthday Chase and have some Castform plushie I found lying around:

- Hikari

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Jelli, I hope your birthday will be a blast, and btw, I know you're a true-born PC Battle Server mod, and I want to thank you that you have done many things, when I was sad, when I was happy, anything. And remember, whatever happen, Cast your problems aside, and keep in top form, ok? Hope you have an awesome day!!! :)

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Chase! Congratulations on making it to your second decade! ;) It's been great fun to hang out with you on PS so I hope we do that all the time now :)

Years
  • Wooo happy birthday Chase :D

Thank you for being such a good friend, and I really miss seeing you as a mod ;_; I really hope you had a good day today though and please remember that you will always be [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter] a special friend to me in many ways :D

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!

I'll use your first name cause wynaut. It's like the day where I actually think Heimerdinger is the coolest champ. Once in a blue moon. I mean, it's not bad that I don't call you by your real name right? Nicknames are good as well. Logic aside, happy birthday! I'm sorry I was 3/7/5 minutes late to your birthday, a LoL game and your official birthday respectively. I was busy with school and shiz. :(

And I'm late to your birthday party as well. Damnit, birthday boy. You and your timezones. >:[

Anyway to make up for it how about I sing you a little song?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    STICK YOUR HAND DOWN THE LOO
    IF YOU FEEL SOMETHING SQUISHY
    IT'S PROBABLY-

No? You don't want to hear the rest? Aw, okay. So onwards ho! I don't think I say it enough but you're a wonderful friend Chase. You're probably one of the few people who I actually consider fully perfect. I hate nothing about them. Sure we've been through some interesting times but because we're friends, we pulled through. And that's pretty damn sweet. Since I can't be bothered to go on this TL;DR rant about friendship crap that no one else would understand, I'll split it into three/four words.

Three words?

friends fo lyfe 8)

Four?

SWAG BUDDIES FOREVER

Oh crap, that's three. Give me a minute, I'll solve this problem.

SWAG BUDDIES FOR EVER

Got it. There.

And since Skype so kindly reminded me that I forgot your card (gee skype could of told me earlier), I'll leave you some nice text messages. Cause everyone loves them. Right? :D

That's our friendship right there. Happy birthday. ;D

Sirfetch’d

It's the moooooooost wonderful time of the yearrrrr. Nope not Christmas! Today is the day that the user (and my bestie) known as Castform was born! :D He's evolved from jellicetfan1 to jellicentfan20. This is the year where he transitions from a teenager to an adult, although we all know he'll stay just as youthful and lively as before! While I've only known him for about a year and a half, I'm sure he was just as awesome for the other 18 and a half! And even regardless of how long I've actually known him, it feels like we've known each other forever, especially since he was one of my first friends here on PC :D

He's a great guy, as I'm sure all of you know here since he's been a huge part of this community. From battle server staff and then to mod, he's made his mark on the community, "coming in like a weather ball." His love for all things silly, and approachable, easygoing nature is exactly how I got to know him on the battle server two summers ago. He'll have your back in a zombie apocalypse (and on any other day) with his trusty katana, and will get rid of the rain with a sunny day. It's surprising how after two decades he's still a noob (jkjk). But hey mark me down as jellicentfan2 :D

Now guys go post in this thread and share the love for one of PC's best! And make sure you spam the occasional picture of Michonne or Andrea (who I won't say anything bad about for all of today!)

(awkward they look a little upset Chase, did you forget to share the cake? D:)

And make sure to wish him well of any misfortune. Or in the case of LoL, wish him well with a ton of Miss Fortunes!

Oh and also, I couldn't find a Castform cake, :( but I found something nearly as good!

A pokemon cake with your name on it! Just pretend the Pikachu is a castform in Thunder forme. :D Also when you get this I expect an *eats cake* thanks! LOL. (sorry Derk XD)

Once more I just want to say that you're an awesome guy and deserve an equally awesome birthday, which I unfortunately missed most of due to stupid school. But enough talk let's party! :D

OK, where do I even start haha. I never expected something as amazing as this! Which is weird because everything you do is amazing so why wouldn't this be? I know I have already thanked you 100 times everywhere we talk but imma do it here too!

Anyways, thanks so much Tom for the thread. You are honestly the best friend I have ever had in this world and I'm so honored to be yours. You are like a brother to me and I love you tons dude and I'm always here for you just as you are for me. This thread made my day so amazing and I am so so so so so happy :) Once again thanks jellicentfan2 :](notice I am 1 and you are 2. That means I am the superior one ;])

My dear, sweet Chase. I remember when we first met. You were feeling down about something and I went ahead and made you feel better. Then you spread the word about the battle server and my first battle was with you! Heh, good times, yeah? I'm really glad to call you a great friend. You're sweet, funny, and leik ttly amazing yo. Happy 20th birthday, man. Hope your day is filled with Castforms, walkers, and Jellicents. But not really...walkers though, because those are pretty dangerous lmaooo (but at least you can take them down with your Katana! :D)

Megan <3 I am so glad that we had that talk that night on Skype and became close friends haha. You are certainly one of the sweetest people ever and I wanna thank you so much for the birthday wish :D

What it is Chase's birthday?! Why do these things always slip my mind. aaaaa

Happy birthday Chasey! You've brought so much to the forum and have really left an impeccable mark. Best be around for your 21st, yes? Hope you enjoy your special day. <3

So much Castform <3 Thank you Janna and yes! I will certainly be around for my 21st because I don't think I could live without all of you amazing people in my life. It's been amazing getting to know you and just know you rock :D

Happy birthday Chaaaase!

Its wonderful that we've gotten to be good friends, and I hope that we will continue to be. <33 You're an awesome person, and awesome people deserve awesome bdays!

Thanks so much Shawn aka my LoL mentor! It's been amazing modding the server and PC with you as well as playing LoL as you save my butt from the much better enemy champions haha. I have a feeling that SCIENCE!! brought us together and that makes me so happy!

I've wished you happy birthday once already, but wouldn't hurt to do it again, right? n__n Happy birthday, Chase! You seem to be loved and respected by many people around here, and are a really fun person to hang around with overall; I'm glad we had the chance to meet and be friends. Hope you enjoy it!

omg we need a lightning for Castform! Thanks so much Ashley :D I know we have only recently gotten to know each other but I am super happy that we have. You are really an amazing person :]

BIRTHDAY BUDDY HAI

I remember my first week on the server, and I remember that you were so welcoming, and was just nice to me in general. I appreciate that and have loved you ever since :]

You've always been the guy that everyone loves, and that will never change <3 It's so cool that we can share something like this, and I hope that you get amazing presents and that you have an amazing day and amazing other stuff

Happy birthday, you smexy ****!

so tempted to post doge after saying amazing so much but it's your burfday

IS THAT NOT JUST THE MOST EPIC THING

IT IS OMG. Thank you so much BB! I couldn't think of anyone I'd rather share this day with more than you haha. You are such an amazing friend who I have grown to love over the last year or so. I've been a blast having you around so lets celebrate many more together ok? :D

Until you came along, I thought Castform would never have a dedicated fan... but oh man was I so wrong.

But yeah, your love of the little weather ball proves us that even the most obscure Pokemon can have its biggest fans, you may have now entered the world of the serious adults but remember, don't change who you are, especially on the server.

So yeah, enjoy your 20th birthday Chase and have some Castform plushie I found lying around:

- Hikari

That is so adorable! Thanks Hikari! :D I bet I surprised you a LOT when I told you I had a love for a generally useless pokemon right? Well now you can say you have a castformfan1 friend I guess? :D

Sup Chase.

Where do I start?

I think I've known you for a full year, yeah? Or at least, I first met you when I first started going onto the battle server, around January or February or so. Maybe the latter, since thats when I first got promoted to drivers. I think ever since then, we started to become rivals, and thus began the fierce rivalry between us! Even though to this day, it still continues, I will always be thankful that I met you because despite our headbutting, you're one of the most caring and big-hearted people I know.

This won't be a huge post because I realize that some of the most meaningful things can be said in short ones, so yeah. Though don't get your hopes up, I am still better than you in every way possible, but just know that you're a shining star in my eyes :')

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to know you on that day, and Happy Birthday. Have a blast. n_n

You suck. But I do wuv you a ton derky poo! lol poo. Thanks Derk! Its been amazing getting to know you and friend you. While I hate that you aren't around as much that doesn't change anything and I still see you as a close friend who is amazing :D

Jelli, I hope your birthday will be a blast, and btw, I know you're a true-born PC Battle Server mod, and I want to thank you that you have done many things, when I was sad, when I was happy, anything. And remember, whatever happen, Cast your problems aside, and keep in top form, ok? Hope you have an awesome day!!! :)

Love the pun <3 Thanks so much Windy! I know you always have a way to make me happy by your welcoming presence at the server and just know you are amazing as well. :D

Chase! Congratulations on making it to your second decade! ;) It's been great fun to hang out with you on PS so I hope we do that all the time now :)

Thanks Mac! It's been fun having you at the server more as well. You are always someone how livens up the chat and that itself is amazing ;)

Wooo happy birthday Chase :D

Thank you for being such a good friend, and I really miss seeing you as a mod ;_; I really hope you had a good day today though and please remember that you will always be [supporter]jellicentfan1[/supporter] a special friend to me in many ways :D

Thanks ZachLNoobFace1! You are definitely one of my closest friends here who always is up for a conversation! You were one of the first people to welcome me on staff and show me around back when I was a mod and I wanna thank you for that as well. I hope we can be friends for a long time buddy!

Happy birthday from your favourite Oshawott! I know it's your favourite Pokémon so enjoy it. HAVE A FUN DAY <3

Kinky. Just how I love it ;) Thanks Alex! or should I say NOOBCAKE <3 Now go make me a Castform cake and play LoL all day with me :D

Happy birthday Chase. :D

You're a cool guy and a really fun person to hang out with. The battle server won't be the same without you around. I hope you have a great year.

Cutest things ever omg <3 Thanks Jin! It's been a blast befriending you lately at the server, PC, and on LoL. I really hope we are both around for a lot longer so we can become even closer friends :D
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASE!

I'll use your first name cause wynaut. It's like the day where I actually think Heimerdinger is the coolest champ. Once in a blue moon. I mean, it's not bad that I don't call you by your real name right? Nicknames are good as well. Logic aside, happy birthday! I'm sorry I was 3/7/5 minutes late to your birthday, a LoL game and your official birthday respectively. I was busy with school and shiz. :(

And I'm late to your birthday party as well. Damnit, birthday boy. You and your timezones. >:[

Anyway to make up for it how about I sing you a little song?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
    STICK YOUR HAND DOWN THE LOO
    IF YOU FEEL SOMETHING SQUISHY
    IT'S PROBABLY-

No? You don't want to hear the rest? Aw, okay. So onwards ho! I don't think I say it enough but you're a wonderful friend Chase. You're probably one of the few people who I actually consider fully perfect. I hate nothing about them. Sure we've been through some interesting times but because we're friends, we pulled through. And that's pretty damn sweet. Since I can't be bothered to go on this TL;DR rant about friendship crap that no one else would understand, I'll split it into three/four words.

Three words?

friends fo lyfe 8)

Four?

SWAG BUDDIES FOREVER

Oh crap, that's three. Give me a minute, I'll solve this problem.

SWAG BUDDIES FOR EVER

Got it. There.

And since Skype so kindly reminded me that I forgot your card (gee skype could of told me earlier), I'll leave you some nice text messages. Cause everyone loves them. Right? :D

That's our friendship right there. Happy birthday. ;D

LOOL yes that is perfect. Thanks Sophie! You are far and away one of the most amazing people EVER. From the times we spend on skype, PS, PC, and LoL they are all amazing. You are always gonna be my Arcanine or Skarmory? Idek at this point. BUT THANKS GIRL YOU ROCK NOW LETS GO KICK SOME BUTT IN LOL YEAHHH!

Back