• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sooooooo

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I am not developing a crush for anyone at the minute. Even though I've been here for just a little over 2 years, nothing has really triggered yet.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I wouldn't say flat out that it's silly to do so. You talk to people and develop relationships with them. The place is a community and you end up favoring people disliking people and really likeing people. I just think in most cases its really impractical and could get in the way of a lot of things. That's not to say I'm not particularly fond of anyone...

He gave me his lapras, I gave him my heart

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I will say flat out that it's silly to do so, but it's bound to happen unless you're a robot (or Sammi). Any time you talk to people for significant amounts of time, feelings are bound to develop in one way or another. If we choose to express them or not is up to us. I've had crushes on here and currently do, but whether or not I act (or have acted) on them is another matter entirely.

Current

- Lilith
    - Goo
    - Peitharchia
    - Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers
    - Macarous

Former

- Jak
    - Fairy
    - Sheep
    - Minerva

I may have missed some former ones but that's pretty much it right now.

Goo

Fiction is an improvement on life
    Years
  • I will say flat out that it's silly to do so, but it's bound to happen unless you're a robot (or Sammi). Any time you talk to people for significant amounts of time, feelings are bound to develop in one way or another. If we choose to express them or not is up to us. I've had crushes on here and currently do, but whether or not I act (or have acted) on them is another matter entirely.

Current

- Lilith
    - Goo
    - Peitharchia
    - Macarous

Former

- Jak
    - Fairy
    - Sheep
    - Minerva

^.^ Only non-staff listed. D'aww I feel so special since usually staff are a pretty close group because they're always around, always active and have been around for a little while (not saying they're a clique) so you're gonna end up having some feelings for your fellow staff, be it like or hate.

Mac you know I feel similarly about you. I'm just quiet about that sort of thing, wouldn't ever directly wanna mention and make someone feel uncomfortable, so I left you entirely out of my first post.

Years
  • I will say flat out that it's silly to do so, but it's bound to happen unless you're a robot (or Sammi). Any time you talk to people for significant amounts of time, feelings are bound to develop in one way or another. If we choose to express them or not is up to us. I've had crushes on here and currently do, but whether or not I act (or have acted) on them is another matter entirely.

Current

- Lilith
    - Goo
    - Peitharchia
    - Macarous

Former

- Jak
    - Fairy
    - Sheep
    - Minerva

wtf mac why am i not here ♥♥♥♥ you

im never talking to you again

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
    Years

• Used to, she left the forums now so I've moved on :p

Part of how it is for me. My main PC crush has left the forums and is extremely busy with 3 jobs and school, so not much time for anything. I've had a few in the past, they turned to nothing at all. I don't currently have any, nor do I really need any crushes on here. :P

Years
  • I used to! I'll never tell who though!

She left the forum anyway, so currently I don't have a PC crush lol.

Khilia

Kawaii in the streets, senpai in the sheets
    Years
  • I don't really know the majority of people on here enough to even have slightly developed a crush on someone
    Well, I guess that doesn't really make me someone someone would have a crush on either so...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I used to have a crush on Sector but a DNA test proved that we are siblings, so that was awkward. lol

I also had a crush on Cordelia in the past too, but it lasted a while. All is good tho \o/

I currently have a crush on a former pair of mine, and he kinda...sorta knows about it. He doesn't come here anymore, so I'm alright in mentioning this now. lol i'm afraid of saying his name but i think for those who know me personally miiiight know who i'm talking about (?)

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • despite my young forum age I am positive that Razor Leaf and I are destined to be together.

Excuse you? I found him first. I mean, I suppose that I would be impartial to sharing the love out if you're picking up what I'm putting down. I'm pretty sure every potential childhood role model said that sharing was a good thing, though none of them mentioned it in this light...

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • Cera.... don't really know what her new username is now Macaronius I think? XD but yeah that's my baby mama and i'll love her til the end of time ;)

/ruffles le hair

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • Excuse you? I found him first. I mean, I suppose that I would be impartial to sharing the love out if you're picking up what I'm putting down. I'm pretty sure every potential childhood role model said that sharing was a good thing, though none of them mentioned it in this light...
    So you fancy a threesome? I'm in.

Years
  • I have two or three crushes on PC currently, but to prevent embarrassment of both myself and said members, I wish not to reveal their names.

Years
  • I don't really believe in online relationships personally.

Edit: Well, if we're talking about a crush, still, it's not really there for me yet. (I did say "yet")

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I had a crush on Jak. That's why we're pairs. I still care about her a lot, but the crush faded away.

I don't want to do the whole online relationship thing again. I did it once and that was enough. I'm not doing it again.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • itt we crush on razor leaf and break up with mac

I used to have a crush on Sector but a DNA test proved that we are siblings, so that was awkward. lol

You are seriously gonna have to tell me how this happened like what made y'all get a dna test and i just what

I had a crush on Jak.

"Nick is gay? He never told m-- ...Wait. I'm Jak." The moments I have.

Back