• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

sooooooo

Years
    I thought there was already a thread about this o.o Unless it died off since the last time I went through the pages XD But nope, don't have any PC crushes. I do have one in real life though, heh.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I used to more than I do now because I've got an offline crush that ain't going away lol. But my first crush here was a total genderbender and I was so confused cause they were really awesome but I didn't know what gender they were so little 11yo me was just like "screw it not gonna worry about that" and that's when I decided gender and sex don't matter in terms of liking someone romantically. crisis averted etc

used to get a lot more idol-crushes on staff when i was younger too because they all were cool and seemed to have their crap together and were fun and yay. i mean it's not like they don't anymore but those crushes tend to die as friendship takes its place. which is opposite of normal crushes for me lol

Yukari

What kind of person would have a crush on someone online?
    I do as a matter of fact...

Years
    I haven't had a crush on anyone in like over 6 years. Not even IRL, much less PC. Last one was someone on PC, though.

I think something's wrong with me. .___.;
    Nah, just me being disinterested in sex and romance. Would probably crush on more people if I cared.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Signomi initially. Then she became muh good friend and sistah. :D Slight crush on Kura. But I don't wanna be killed by Fabio lol.

Actually it was more of an admiration than a crush so meh... :p

Sirfetch’d

Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeee ;) I would be too shy to ever admit them though haha.

except the one I have on razor leaf oops ;)

Years
    maybe in the past? but everything's forgotten now :P

nah prolly not that i think about it

these things require thinking.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't have a crush on anyone currently, but I had a huge crush on Klippy. I've also had crushes on Hiidoran, Aerial Ace, and Ageless Irony.

Slight crush on Kura. But I don't wanna be killed by Fabio lol.

JESUS GOD.

Years
    I have a crush on this guy called Kuzronk, sadly he hasn't been popping around as much as he used to. But I guess it's just because we share similar thoughts or something.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    oh god i dont even remember but i know they exist
    helppppp

Oh my god, I literally can't remember.

There's been a handful over the years.

Two are Cherrim and Aerial Ace, and the others exist.. lmfao If I remember them, I'll edit this at some point. I've had some that were admiration type crushes that kinda make things a blur. Whoops.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    Nope, I didnt had any yet! well i am not that long on PC to have crushers!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Only one that comes to mind is Forever, but this was a loooooong time ago. Obviously it was one sided, but it somehow managed to work out really well despite some drama and misunderstanding.

For anyone curious, here's an excerpt:
    Spoiler:

Good times.

Zet

Years
    Well there was a crush on Signomi eons ago, and there was one person who I thought was older than me at the time, but it turned out they were younger... waaaaaaaaay younger, so thankfully nothing happened there or I wouldn't be here posting this! :x(they're over 18 now)
    There was another girl who was in Australia, but nothing became of it because she was moving to Manchester and the timezone difference was a big part of it.

Over than those three, I can't recall any other crushes.... except Audy, and Luke

Back