• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    All RPers are kids inside. Because <3

Hey, what happens if you fall in love with your roommate? Just, hypothetically... Wondering... Bcoz... xD

Well, I am not an expert. But I'll try to explain it to you as best I can. You see, if the two roommates fall in love, there comes a time where that love may grow into something more...

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • All RPers are kids inside. Because <3

Hey, what happens if you fall in love with your roommate? Just, hypothetically... Wondering... Bcoz... xD
    then you don't need to worry about driving back and forth, sneaking in and out through a window, or cab fare!

gods I am a terrible person

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Only if you choose to look at it that way. I heard rumors about the last GH being strangely erotic. Or.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dusk, ain't helping >.< xD

On another note, the pupils at GH don't at this time know for certain that the others have "abilities" too, do they?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • I'M NOT HERE TO HELP I'M HERE TO MAKE THINGS FUN!

Well, you know... And to help.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Dusk, ain't helping >.< xD

On another note, the pupils at GH don't at this time know for certain that the others have "abilities" too, do they?

Nope! :) At the moment they don't necessarily know it's a special school.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Roommate x Roommate = teenage pregnancy. You're welcome :]

Also I dunno if Andy will have a crush on this RP. We'll see ;]

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It would be hilarious if someone made a character that came to GH with the intention of finding a husband/wife and nothing else. And had a superpower like superglue-touch; if they touch something and don't want to let go, it won't let go. Magically superglued. That + finding someone adequate for the mission = hilarious?

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
    Years
  • Spoiler:

The conversations that have taken place in this thread...
    10/10

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back