• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Gilded Halls v2 ★ OOC+SU

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Welcome aboard Dan! Feel free to hop in whenever! I'll update the threads tomorrow.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Mac!!

Awh relationships though. Crushes and innocent stuff is sweet! I haven't decided on Clay...

SHE GOT ATTACKED BY PLANTS OKAY THAT IS ALL THAT HAPPENED OKAY

Sorry it took so long to get my post up -- I was on holiday all week. lmao

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Is everyone ~around~ now or are we waiting for a few more arrivals! :) Anyone got plans before lunch?

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
    Years
    Ugh, why did I miss this when it came out!?

Mind if I reserve the character I had from the last time? Aside from a couple minor changes, I won't plan on altering much.

Would that be a problem?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Ugh, why did I miss this when it came out!?

Mind if I reserve the character I had from the last time? Aside from a couple minor changes, I won't plan on altering much.

Would that be a problem?

I'm afraid we're completely full :( it's too soon to think about expanding as well, I'll let you know if anything changes (although a few people have asked ahead of you).

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I ALREADY POSTED, CORDELIA finally after i promised a week lmao.

Haha next time hurry up with the damned CSS!

@Peter -- what's the website where you can do joint posting that we used last summer? I don't remember it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Etherpad? I usually use Etherpad for all of my JP'ing needs, it's a fantastic site. https://etherpad.mozilla.org/ Just click public pad and boom, you're ready to go :)

There's also this site that I discovered recently for joint posting. It's almost like Google Docs.

https://write.roleplaygateway.com/

Yes, I know I have to post IC. I've been suffering from writer's block lately. >.<
    Both of those seem very similar to what I'm generally using, titanpad ^^ https://titanpad.com/
    I guess the era of PMing joint posts is officially over xD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
    Years
    Both of those seem very similar to what I'm generally using, titanpad ^^ https://titanpad.com/
    I guess the era of PMing joint posts is officially over xD

This is just my personal opinion, but I prefer Etherpad to Titanpad. There's just more options with Etherpad. Doesn't mean Titanpad isn't good though, it'll still get the job done :3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Either/any/etc.! They all work pretty well :3 Speaking of which, sorry if I've kept you waiting Shay - shall we joint post soon? If you're free?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mammoth said he'd be back on the RP scene again but he seems to have disappeared :(

Hilda and Kevin might discover each other's abilities before the update... Unless it comes like within the next few days, then we can probably postpone that. So I suppose me and Wooly are kind of ready for an update ::)

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
    I'd still like to have time for this roommate introductory, busy waiting for monster guy (not that I haven't been busy, no rush)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back