• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

omg Yuuka <33

I've started watching more anime per season (and by "more" I mean like maybe two-three, plus any continuing ones or finished ones I decide to try). rn I'm just watching shoujo plus my FT and YGO, though I might add DRAMAtical Murder depending on how good it is.

xX Untouchable Xx

Everything Is Awesome!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 14, 2016

I have created a thread yesterday to ask which language I should learn since there is too many opinions on different languages I just can't decide which one I should learn.

I saw that, you asked if it was okay to learn ASM. I was just curious because I was interested in making no rom hack as well.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 18, 2016

Well I'm not sure if I should use a rom or not since my hack idea is completely different than the original rom.

Years

I'd love to help if I could but I have no knowledge on that at all, ShortyPants. ]: But good luck! A lot of people start out as confused as you so don't give up.

USC Yuuka

The USC
Years

I hardly ever finish a series of anime when I start one. I haven't finished SAO, KLK, Oreimo, NGNL, Mayo Chiki, etc. Whenever I find the time to start watching again, I'm just not as interested anymore...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm only watching three right now which is two more than I was watching like... this whole past half-year since I decided that I would pick up Free! Eternal Summer and try to keep up with Sailor Moon Crystal.

And then of course Pokemon.

Years

One of my friends wants me to watch Glasslip, but it seems too slice-of-lifey for me at the moment XD Though, I do want another anime to watch, preferably a completed one or one with 13-26 episodes out... Even though I still have quite a few I need to finish, like Noragami and Kill la Kill.

Last edited:

USC Yuuka

The USC
Years

I'm not someone to ask for anime suggestions cause I generally stick to reading manga owo And I keep telling myself I'll watch some of the ones everyone tells me to watch like Clannad and Angel Beats and Anohana and stuff. I really should...

Years

I prefer reading manga; however, there are some anime that don't have manga adaptations. (Or have ones that aren't as good.) Also, all three of those series are fantastic; CLANNAD and Anohana are two slice-of-lifes I enjoyed <3 Plus, if I watch a series animated there's a chance I'll look up gifs to use for a forumset, haha.

Years

Biased recommendations: Fairy Tail and Noragami. The former's long but is pretty enjoyable and has a good cast and fairly good plot (it's not a super good one, though XD); the latter is also fairly enjoyable and has a good cast and plot.

Less biased recs.: If you're into comedy, SKET Dance is a good read; it's a really good mood lifter, too! (Given, there are some sad parts.) It's relatively long (nearly 300 chapters), but it's completed, so that means no more new chapters XD Rave Master is also a good read also a somewhat biased opinion with fun characters, story, and so forth. The art isn't the best at the beginning, but it gets better later on. And if you like shoujo, Ao Haru Ride's a nice read.

EDIT: Adding on from earlier, I thought of a few supernatural manga I found enjoyable: Shaman King, Mushishi, Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl, and Natsume Yuujinchou~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back