• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] CLOUD v2.0 [T] [OOC/SU]

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
mmk fantastic, ozy and i's jp is about to be posted. we left it open so shaka can jump in c: then i guess after you post, we can all 3 jp?

okie dokie! im reading IC now

im sending a link to Ozy for the JP with we 3

also~ im Sun Pope on skype if that wasnt completely obvious

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just saying, Sun Pope, you look fab as the Genie~

As for me, we're still working on a jaypee... slowly but steadily or something 8)

Has anyone invented their own quests yet?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My Skype is j-nathan44 but you have me already.

I'm slowly working on a post atm. Wanted to read the IC first.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Just a reminder because a few of you have done it: this is a T rated RP. So the F word is a big no-no. If you need an idea of what kind of language is used here, I like to think it has a similar vocabulary to shows like Teen Wolf, where the most they go is the b words.

So if you could, replace you Fs with hells, frickin' and craps, please :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah, I'm ok with them with censoring, but not on a regular basis. Yeah, I don't think they use the S-word much, I'm not too familiar with American TV. For an Australian like me, swearing is everywhere on tv all the time so :x

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
What the hell is Teen Wolf. And how the hell am I supposed to use it to base my language off of.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
This is a real B of a F'ing problem. The S has hit the metaphorical fan.

As a side note, I will be deleting this post, seeing at t has broken the no-swearing rule of the Roleplay.

Also, depending on Animus, N-Dog, Animus, and I might be working on a JP. By the by, Animus, how do you feel about a three person JP?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
What is the S-word?

/really derp swede

... oh wait it's "crap", isn't it?

NyxShooter

drifting wanderer
Years
Oh man I saw there were slots open... I cant help but throw in a SU.

application for a CLOUD user

FULL NAME: Maia Steele
DATE OF BIRTH: 5/10/1994
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: Canada, Ontario, Thunderbay
APPEARANCE: Maia is the epitome of... uhh... well... special! Maia is special with her offbeat fashion sense. Maia has smooth milky chocolate hair with dark, deep green eyes which one could loose themselves in. She has a mistifying expression where she is always smiling and the room is filled with an aura of happiness. Maia has a lean build and pertains to the athletic style.

Maia has a fashion sense which goes with her vagarious emotions. Maia is usually a bright and happy kind of person however she may not keep up with her happy pattern. Maia loves the colour blue and as such dresses with bright blue colours. Her casual attire consists of a sky blue tanktop, ripped jeans and pink sneakers.

Maias physiology consists of a happy female girl standing at 1.8m (5 feet 9 inches) and weighs 74 kilos (163 pounds/11.6 stone). Maia rarely pays attention to how others see her, and does not appreciate people who judge others off their physical appearance.

Maia also wears nerdy accessories somewhat in refference to her CLOUD character. She made herself an iron necklace with bone embroidery to make every little detail which looked like a dwarves hammer. She also has a wrist-band with the letters dB_.

USERNAME: dwarvenBingo_
CURRENT LEVEL: 487
GUILD: Daemonhead
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
Mari0!: Finished off 410 players by stomping on them​
Mediocrity: Forced more than 60 enemies to surrender using a pun​
Over 9000!: Has recieved 9000 middle fingers from a bad joke​
DAEMON APPEARANCE:

Spoiler:

other

ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:

Spoiler:

MISCELLANEOUS: dwarvenBingo_ is the all-time bingo champion due to cheating and luck.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
sorry for the late reply! I've had a few things on in a row. I'll discuss it with the last sentinel and get back to you soon! :)

as for everyone else, don't forget to post! did any of you need any help with anything? has anybody made it to a quest yet?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Sorry if anyone's noticed my absense! Been both busy and sick as of late and needed a rest of things. Nonetheless, I'm back!!

As for Nyx, Skymin and I discussed your SU and have decided that you're ACCEPTED!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I'm not even sure if my first post is acceptable or not concidering I'm not quite into all the ethnics of The cloud and all the normality es and abnormalities. I'm sure I'll catch up. For now Luke will most likely remain rogue unless he wants to bump into someone and I honestly wouldn't mind joining up with anyone for a post.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
sorry for the late reply! I've had a few things on in a row. I'll discuss it with the last sentinel and get back to you soon! :)

as for everyone else, don't forget to post! did any of you need any help with anything? has anybody made it to a quest yet?
Yes, if you could help Dave figure out what to post about, that'd be great. ;p right now me and Shawn haven't got much to do otherwise, just so you don't worry about us not posting!

Back