• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your height and age?

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm mad because I'm 5'4" and I'm 18. x.x
    Everyone on this site is a giant.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I'm 5ft8, and 21.

Certainly not getting any taller at this point.

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Don't know my exct height, but I think I'm somewhere between 5 feet 5-7 inches. I'm 13.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I am 5'7.5". That half is important because it means I'm taller than my mom, HA.

I'm 21.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm only five feet tall. :/

I mean, I appreciate being called cute and such, but it's annoying when I need to reach things, or try to buy an occasional drink and people think I'm lying even when I show my ID and I'm not 16.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm only five feet tall. :/

I mean, I appreciate being called cute and such, but it's annoying when I need to reach things, or try to buy an occasional drink and people think I'm lying even when I show my ID and I'm not 16.

I feel your pain. I get asked about my age a lot. Kids are jerks about it too lol. They're always like "you're kinda short for your age." Gee, thanks or noticing.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • I'm in my mid-twenties and I'm only five feet tall. :/

Do you have the curse of baby face too or is it just the size that has bartenders questioning?

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I haven't measured my height in years but I know i've not grown an inch since I was maybe 15/16.

I think I can quite comfortably say that i'm the shortest adult male on this site, however.

Back