• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

For the next story arc, would you be prefer your character to be part of a 3-4 person hero squad?

• No, I'd rather not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm busy now, maybe at a later time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Also again it is completely fine to use character archetypes. Yes, they are common, but for a reason. We have the alien hero, the "just leave me alone I want to live normally" hero, the brooding badass batman hero, and ofc the classy pimp (I JUST noticed pimpman's organization is called TEA.) gg no re MI, gg no re.

I'll say it a million times, cliches are fun, haha, and there is nothing wrong with a character like Renegade, as long as he doesn't also own a big company called Trayton tech, and has a boy wonder named after a bird, haha.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • I don't think we're gonna see the dead sea in this RP, so maybe if he gets completely submerged? He would be very strong in the docks, but further into the city it would be hard to find that much water.

I guess, I assume Hyperia is a bit like Manhatten, so possibly have a big lake there and fire Hydrants out systematically spread out. You fail to notice I also suggest a lake where he was born, perhaps not near Hyperia but atleast it's not all the way over the other side of the world. I think if he's really weak he wouldn't be able to be put there by other people or swim himself. Also this thing with the completely submerged I took it as deep down under the ocean. He can still control whether he transforms you know.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • I am a bit dissappointed how my character doesn't come up when you talk about the super heroes versus things.
    To be honest, people think Nerites is so overpowered, she's actually weak, really weak, with probably only one (depending on unknown backstory, there might be more but then they'd be more Super Heroes like sea champion) believer, so when people think that Nerites is my liabilty, I am hers. If you defeat me, she loses her only source of energy from her believers
    I am not a sidekick. I think that character isn't that... great. You say he's the underdog but he's powerful, well I just think of the Angsty drug taking anti-hero/hero is a bit overused. It almost screams most animé ever. Not to mention all the anti-hero abilities that's a bit over powered also.

You might think I'm jealous or something, it is just that I was never creating a sidekick but a hero that works co-dependantly with Nerites, I actually inspired the connection we have, not a tag on at the end. And I am just telling you my opionion of that anime character or whatever. Roleplaying them could go bad, having their angst turn sour. I admit, I am not particularly fond of people obsessing over anime like Deathnote and SAO, for a couple of reasons. But I just think Emo Characters and Emo Storylines in anime are too overused and strangely obsessed over.

Rant over.

Although, what do you think of my character being able to regenerate health in two places, the Dead Sea, due to his backstory, and perhaps in a lake where he was born or something.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's just take a step back here.

Nobody was saying that your character was overpowered or underpowered or anything of the sort. Nor was anybody trying to say that your character was in any way just a liability or vice versa to Nerine. Nor did anybody ever even attempt to say that your character was just a "sidekick".

I described a scenario where Renegade fought against Nerine because that is what was offered to me by MI, I was describing why Renegade could put up a fight against those characters presented and why he was a worthwhile combatant. Your character wasn't mentioned at any point so I didn't discuss him.

Yet you describe my character as bad and try to cover it up with niceties like "not that great". Following this, you give your reasoning for him being bad by claiming he's a stereotype.

Well then sir, allow me to please bring forth a counter to that.

You are reading the very basic details about the character and then automatically assuming that he is an angst filled teenage stereotype batman rip-off.

The drug abuse is a part of his character and it isn't done because he is some two bit emo druggy, it's done as a necessary extension of his powers to allow him to fight for extended periods of time. In doing so he is slowly killing himself and the intent is for this to add character development as Renegade attempts to fight again and again while slowly realizing that the more he does, the weaker he gets. It's a metaphor for the kind of person he is and what he's doing to himself mentally. He's pushing himself to the limit to do what he thinks is right, but he's failing to realize that he's not perfect and that his methods are flawed. Even realizing this, he continues to slowly grow addicted to the adrenaline willingly, not because he's some dark and edgy character but because he feels that he has to do what he has to do to keep the city safe. Even if that means depriving himself.

This character is not a stereotype at all and apart from the fact that he is antisocial there is no comparison you can draw that I can not refute.

Edward is a twisted individual whom views all super-powered entities as a threat and as such has developed a bit of a messiah complex as he believes he is the only one capable of removing said individuals from the city by fighting fire with fire. He is intelligent and tactful with the best intentions at heart, but his slight twist of insanity threatens to pull him into a darker path as a villain if he is not brought to his senses before a certain part of the story.

He's not emo at all. He's tormented yes, but he doesn't sit around all day crying about his feelings, nor does he really dwell on them when he can help it. He forces himself to get things done regardless of what happened before and this drive often stretches him to his limits as a person and a hero both. In his dreams he is brought back to how he feels because in the end he's had a rather terrible time as will be revealed in his backstory. This is because his family is dead, not because he is a stereotype, in fact compared to stereotypes he deals with the situation pretty well.

In terms of other people he's antisocial yes, but this doesn't make him an emo. As Renegade he's almost clinical in the way he deals with other people. When he goes abck to being Edward everything he holds back starts to leak out and THAT is what leads to his mood swings, not an emo attitude and loathing self pity.

All of his "anti-hero abilities" are overpowered also? How are Chi control and echo-location in any way related to anti-heroes at all? I was actually quite proud of them as they felt unique compared to what other characters were choosing.

Roleplaying him could go bad? His "angst" could turn sour? If nothing else sir then I would please ask you to refrain from mentoring me in my roleplay abilities. I am more than capable of making this character work, I created him as he is, not only for my own personal taste, but for the sake of variety when compared to other characters present. I don't need your warnings about something I created with a plan ready in my mind.

If I'm being perfectly honest everything you've said about my character was of skin deep perception. I created Edward with much more than a stereotypical emo character template and in future I would advise you to pose your comments on other characters as suggestions and questions rather than as direct remarks on the quality of the character or the skill of the writer in theri ability to create original content.

I admit that I was offended by your words and thus a counter rant was inspired but I hope that now we can put an end to the issue as I have hopefully helped you (and all others whom viewed Renegade as a simple stereotype) to understand the purpose of Edward as a character much better than you previously did. I understand and accept that that was your opinion and I humbly request that you accept all that was previously stated as mine.

I apologize if I sounded or came across as bitter. But I have a horrible tendency of viciously defending what I create. T_T

Rant. Over.

I like this too, you've put a lot of thought into this. Smiley isn't stupid enough to have all of his copies at one location, and he wouldn't hesitate to kill one of his knocked out copies. I think they're way more evenly matched, although Renegade would have a bigger chance of winning, he wouldn't be able to actually kill Smiley. That's mostly Smiley's power, though, surviving, and he has to put a lot of effort in to take out strong super powered individuals, so he's kinda got a weird stat distribution. I mean, he wouldn't even try to touch Proto or Quantum, haha. Luckily they don't have to fight, though, haha.

Ahh very true! I hadn't considered the possibility of Smiley killing his own clones... that's actually very clever. It would add a nice sort of "capture the flag" element to the fight. With Renegade trying to capture and protect all of the Smileys without letting them die so that he could get them all together for the finisher.

Still you're right, they probably won't even end up fighting each other until much later on if ever. XD

Thank you for two things - justifying your character as not being the runt of the littter and ACTUALLY TELLING EVERYONE THAT NERITES ISN'T OP. I really like how you described that Regenade is very versatile in his combat - even more so than Nerites since he can easily take care of all three forms. If they were video game characters, Regenade and Hilda would be he all-across-the-board versatile warriors while people like Nerites and Quantum would be high risk, high reward sort of characters.

Also again it is completely fine to use character archetypes. Yes, they are common, but for a reason. We have the alien hero, the "just leave me alone I want to live normally" hero, the brooding badass batman hero, and ofc the classy pimp (I JUST noticed pimpman's organization is called TEA.) gg no re MI, gg no re.

Haha, well as you can probably see I'm always ready to jump in the line of fire and protect my characters as civilly as I can manage. ^^'' I like your perception of things as well, just because somebody seems weaker doesn't mean they are. Renegade is much more versatile than might be apparent from a first read of his SU.

Last edited:

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    -rant about anti-heroes and cliches and such-

I kinda see where he is coming from, as a character like Renegade can be very badly written, and just devolve into the angsty emo kid he described, although you seem to be very aware, and because of that we can all trust you to make it an original, interesting, and fun take on the Batman archetype.

Ahh very true! I hadn't considered the possibility of Smiley killing his own clones... that's actually very clever. It would add a nice sort of "capture the flag" element to the fight. With Renegade trying to capture and protect all of the Smileys without letting them die so that he could get them all together for the finisher.

Still you're right, they probably won't even end up fighting each other until much later on if ever. XD

Haha, well as you can probably see I'm always ready to jump in the line of fire and protect my characters as civilly as I can manage. ^^'' I like your perception of things as well, just because somebody seems weaker doesn't mean they are. Renegade is much more versatile than might be apparent from a first read of his SU.

I think the only way for a Smiley/Renegade battle to happen is for them to call someone to take care of the other, haha. Smiley can't really defeat Renegade, I think, but neither could it be done the other way. Also, I think almost everyone saw where you were going, and nobody really expected for him to be the underdog, haha. It's a well known trope.

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Whoa, whoa, whoa. Let's just take a step back here.

Nobody was saying that your character was overpowered or underpowered or anything of the sort. Nor was anybody trying to say that your character was in any way just a liability or vice versa to Nerine. Nor did anybody ever even attempt to say that your character was just a "sidekick".

I described a scenario where Renegade fought against Nerine because that is what was offered to me by MI, I was describing why Renegade could put up a fight against those characters presented and why he was a worthwhile combatant. Your character wasn't mentioned at any point so I didn't discuss him.

Yet you describe my character as bad and try to cover it up with niceties like "not that great". Following this, you give your reasoning for him being bad by claiming he's a stereotype.

Well then sir, allow me to please bring forth a counter to that.

You are reading the very basic details about the character and then automatically assuming that he is an angst filled teenage stereotype batman rip-off.

The drug abuse is a part of his character and it isn't done because he is some two bit emo druggy, it's done as a necessary extension of his powers to allow him to fight for extended periods of time. In doing so he is slowly killing himself and the intent is for this to add character development as Renegade attempts to fight again and again while slowly realizing that the more he does, the weaker he gets. It's a metaphor for the kind of person he is and what he's doing to himself mentally. He's pushing himself to the limit to do what he thinks is right, but he's failing to realize that he's not perfect and that his methods are flawed. Even realizing this, he continues to slowly grow addicted to the adrenaline willingly, not because he's some dark and edgy character but because he feels that he has to do what he has to do to keep the city safe. Even if that means depriving himself.

This character is not a stereotype at all and apart from the fact that he is antisocial there is no comparison you can draw that I can not refute.

Edward is a twisted individual whom views all super-powered entities as a threat and as such has developed a bit of a messiah complex as he believes he is the only one capable of removing said individuals from the city by fighting fire with fire. He is intelligent and tactful with the best intentions at heart, but his slight twist of insanity threatens to pull him into a darker path as a villain if he is not brought to his senses before a certain part of the story.

He's not emo at all. He's tormented yes, but he doesn't sit around all day crying about his feelings, nor does he really dwell on them when he can help it. He forces himself to get things done regardless of what happened before and this drive often stretches him to his limits as a person and a hero both. In his dreams he is brought back to how he feels because in the end he's had a rather terrible time as will be revealed in his backstory. This is because his family is dead, not because he is a stereotype, in fact compared to stereotypes he deals with the situation pretty well.

In terms of other people he's antisocial yes, but this doesn't make him an emo. As Renegade he's almost clinical in the way he deals with other people. When he goes abck to being Edward everything he holds back starts to leak out and THAT is what leads to his mood swings, not an emo attitude and loathing self pity.

All of his "anti-hero abilities" are overpowered also? How are Chi control and echo-location in any way related to anti-heroes at all? I was actually quite proud of them as they felt unique compared to what other characters were choosing.

Roleplaying him could go bad? His "angst" could turn sour? If nothing else sir then I would please ask you to refrain from mentoring me in my roleplay abilities. I am more than capable of making this character work, I created him as he is, not only for my own personal taste, but for the sake of variety when compared to other characters present. I don't need your warnings about something I created with a plan ready in my mind.

If I'm being perfectly honest everything you've said about my character was of skin deep perception. I created Edward with much more than a stereotypical emo character template and in future I would advise you to pose your comments on other characters as suggestions and questions rather than as direct remarks on the quality of the character or the skill of the writer in theri ability to create original content.

I admit that I was offended by your words and thus a counter rant was inspired but I hope that now we can put an end to the issue as I have hopefully helped you (and all others whom viewed Renegade as a simple stereotype) to understand the purpose of Edward as a character much better than you previously did. I understand and accept that that was your opinion and I humbly request that you accept all that was previously stated as mine.

I apologize if I sounded or came across as bitter. But I have a horrible tendency of viciously defending what I create. T_T

Rant. Over.

I apologise for assaulting you as a writer, and I'll get to reasons why in a bit. Firstly, my rant was inspired by most people glossing over my character, I felt that people treating my character as an extension of Nerites. I brought up liability because it's something which my super hero is important because of. By that I mean, people imagine Nerites at full potential, whereas she is actually very weak because she only has her champion to believe in her. You destroy Sea Champion, you have Nerites no longer immortal. I understand that is isn't really an excuse, but I'll PM you a big reason why I resentend it at that time. To be honest, I wanted to read it fully when it was finished so I skim read it mostly, and the bolded stuff and I read how people reacted to it. That coupled with anime pictures made my mind jump to a conclusion that it was that stereotype. I never intended to attack you directly, I said roleplaying him could turn sour if his "Angst" was overplayed. Because my mind had jumped to the conclusion like Sasuke. No Family but powerful etc.

I was also kind of irritated that the summary of his personality was "Justified" which I connected with the other parts of his personality summary. I've been reading on some characterizing articles recently, and it was talking about instead of saying that your character (for example) liked animals, if you said that "They have won several Horse Riding Competition Trophies." That gave us much more information, such as, as well as they like animals, they also horse ride, go to competitions, is fairly skilled and such. But the reason I bring this up is because it also mentioned that respect is earned. Showing me a character description saying they were Unstable and Justified. That just said in my mind that "I'm Unstable and I've got good reason to be." without allowing the reader to think that themselves.

I wish this will give you an insight to why I wrote, I didn't mean to insult you. Await a PM in why I don't like that kind of character that I thought yours was.

Bury the hatchet?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Agent 420 of T.E.A. MorallyIncorrect, would you please blaze it give us the extension of your previous statistics report of all hero characters to far?

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • By that I mean, people imagine Nerites at full potential, whereas she is actually very weak because she only has her champion to believe in her. You destroy Sea Champion, you have Nerites no longer immortal.

I agree to a certain extent that Nerites relies on Sea Champion to keep her full power, but I disagree when you say she'd instantly die if he does. They are mainly linked in the sense that she gave him his powers, and in return he brought hers back.

There is much more to Nerites' story than that, you shall see ;)

Also Churaka you're our official tsunderer

Last edited:

Jay

Years
  • I apologise for assaulting you as a writer, and I'll get to reasons why in a bit. Firstly, my rant was inspired by most people glossing over my character, I felt that people treating my character as an extension of Nerites. I brought up liability because it's something which my super hero is important because of. By that I mean, people imagine Nerites at full potential, whereas she is actually very weak because she only has her champion to believe in her. You destroy Sea Champion, you have Nerites no longer immortal. I understand that is isn't really an excuse, but I'll PM you a big reason why I resentend it at that time. To be honest, I wanted to read it fully when it was finished so I skim read it mostly, and the bolded stuff and I read how people reacted to it. That coupled with anime pictures made my mind jump to a conclusion that it was that stereotype. I never intended to attack you directly, I said roleplaying him could turn sour if his "Angst" was overplayed. Because my mind had jumped to the conclusion like Sasuke. No Family but powerful etc.

I was also kind of irritated that the summary of his personality was "Justified" which I connected with the other parts of his personality summary. I've been reading on some characterizing articles recently, and it was talking about instead of saying that your character (for example) liked animals, if you said that "They have won several Horse Riding Competition Trophies." That gave us much more information, such as, as well as they like animals, they also horse ride, go to competitions, is fairly skilled and such. But the reason I bring this up is because it also mentioned that respect is earned. Showing me a character description saying they were Unstable and Justified. That just said in my mind that "I'm Unstable and I've got good reason to be." without allowing the reader to think that themselves.

I wish this will give you an insight to why I wrote, I didn't mean to insult you. Await a PM in why I don't like that kind of character that I thought yours was.

Bury the hatchet?

Yeah man, of course. No harm done really, I was just trying to show that Renegade (while similar to them) isn't a stereotype as I might have presented him as mistakenly.

I understand what you mean when you talk about the word "justified" and I realize that when you saw it that the actual personality section might not have been written up, or maybe it was I'm not sure... but regardless. I wrote Justified because that is how Renegade perceives himself to be and he convinces himself that his actions are justified because he thinks that everything he does is to protect innocent bystanders. In reality as the writer I am aware that everything he does is not always the right thing... and most of his decisions are flawed. I wrote Justified as a personality trait however, to show that that is how he feels and acts, justified, wether he actually is justified was meant to be another matter entirely. One more open to reader understanding.

And I know that Foxy and your characters share a more intricate relationship like your describing, the combat scenario I presented was just describing a fight between Renegade and Nerine without Alex present. I didn't mean to undermine YOUR character and I'm sorry if it at all seemed like I was.

I honestly hadn't even thought of Sasuke while writing this. (I don't really like Naruto tbh.) But I see where the character comparisons could be made. Feel free to send me that PM and I'm sure we'll both be able to understand each other completely.

Hatchet buried. ^^

Ofc she is <3 Sudden explosions do usually remove shadows for a few seconds, leaving her powerless. Or you could turn off all the lights, in a sense that there would be no shadows at all. xD why am I giving you tips to beat my bby no ignore this ... wait on second thought, remove the mask. Let's make all the characters swoon. XD

Of course, Renegade's secret bad-boy handsome strategy. His hidden power...

Charm!

In a flash our masked hero tosses his mask to the side and dramatically flips his hair. All the ladies want him! All the fellows want to be him! With his unparalleled attractiveness the opposition is left stunned until he is out of their line of sight!

His only response to them? A seductive wink as he struts away, more swag in his step than any God, Alien or ancient warrior could match.

I need to stop before I hate my own character.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • I agree to a certain extent that Nerites relies on Sea Champion to keep her full power, but I disagree when you say she'd instantly die if he does. They are mainly liked in the sense that she gave him his powers, and in return he brought hers back.

There is much more to Nerites' story than that, you shall see ;)

Also Churaka you're our official tsunderer

I never said that she'd instantly die, I specifically said that she would no longer be immortal.

Jay

Years
  • Can I just say that I've been having the best dang time today? ^^

I'm a bit odd you see, so while it might seem a little tense to some of you... all of the heated debates about characters really riles me up to get going and do better! Now I really want to play Renegade as best I can to show just how deep and complex a character he really is!

*Battle Cry*​

Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

I'll finish up with the Origin Story tomorrow but I am already super hyped for this! Woo!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I... Feel like I made my character way too human for this RP. She seems like that kid in an X-men movie whom you forget after her only scene, while the rest of you seem like something from Disney's The Incredibles.

:B

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Agent 420 of T.E.A. MorallyIncorrect, would you please blaze it give us the extension of your previous statistics report of all hero characters to far?

TEA agent 420 is on the job. This is for every character that has been accepted, has submitted their bio and hasn't heard back from GB yet, or hasn't finished up the details yet.

Male: IIIII III (8/13)
    Female: IIIII (5/13)

Human: IIIII IIIII (10/13)
    Alien: I (1/13)
    God: I (1/13)
    Unknown: I (1/13)

Accident: III (3/13)
    Born with it: IIII (4/13)
    Unknown: I (1/13)
    Gifted by someone: I (1/13)
    Gotten from artifact: II (2/13)
    Not put in SU yet: II (2/13)

Age: 22, 25, 20, 25, unknown, 45(?), 23 but also as old as the earth, 26, 63, 19, 30, 24

Powers: (waterbased + limited shapeshifting) , electricity based, (fusing objects + super strength), light-Object creation, Energy emitting, self cloning, water based, DNA based animal morphing, Insectinesses, shaking things (vibration control), Shadow control, (Shape shifting + being a lizard), (Above human fighting skills + echolocation + high voltage killthing)

Lost travel visa: I (1/13)
    didn't lose travel visa: IIIII IIIII II (12/13)

This took me way too long, and it's hard doing this on your phone, haha.

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Reserve me.

I've decided to jump in on this while I still have the chance. All this talk of aliens, Gods and almighty beings of energy has me thinking that this World needs something a little more mysterious.

That's right folks, I'm not the hero this thread needs right now. But I'm the one it deserves. So you'll hunt me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not your hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark Deceptio.

Disclaimer:
    My character is not actually going to be batman. But he is going to be bad ass.

Also will be a man. Don't worry ladies, you're all going to be swooning.

Reserved, and by the way, your SU looks like it's shaping up nicely. (Although I'm sticking to my guns on the fact that being human isn't a weakness that needs to be stated) I couldn't stop laughing when I read the middle part. All you needed was an "I'M DECEPTIO".

Finished my SU! I realized that I had been thinking too small, so I made a full fledged hero instead of a rookie. And she's not Nerites, so she's not OP!

Godzil's Star Gazer is accepted! Nice work man.

It was definitely clever.

Anyway, I'm trying to think of some more/better weaknesses for Reverb, and I honestly can't think of anything else other than the cold/cold-based attacks, and I'm trying to avoid pulling some weakness out of my ass like "the color yellow."

I would suggest asking your fellow RPers if you are out of ideas, they might bring up some thigns you might not have thought of.

Renegade sounds pretty cool atm :D oddly enough I can see him being a tsundere in the future don't mind me

*silently hopes someone connects with Akira* XD Synchronized swimming acts definitely.

Happy Easter to everyone btw~ uwu

Thanks. and I definitely wouldn'y worry about Akira ;)

Thank you for two things - justifying your character as not being the runt of the littter and ACTUALLY TELLING EVERYONE THAT NERITES ISN'T OP. I really like how you described that Regenade is very versatile in his combat - even more so than Nerites since he can easily take care of all three forms. If they were video game characters, Regenade and Hilda would be he all-across-the-board versatile warriors while people like Nerites and Quantum would be high risk, high reward sort of characters.

This is why we not everyone can be a badass:

Renegade vs the world

I just wanted to let you know that I really respect the fact that you are taking these kinds of things in to consideration. I just wanted to let everyone know that I did something akin to this for EVERY ONE of the characters that I accepted. None of you are invincible. ;)

I might add that I did find one character that your character that Renegade would have an extremely hard time going up against, though, and it's not something that you mentioned. :)

Actually, since I keep seeing the "Is my character OP?" Question come up, remember that you can always shoot me a PM for an analysis of your characters' powers powers/strengths/weaknesses. Let it be known that the GM has ways of evening the playing field that you might not have thought of.

Yellow's a very scary color, though. How big is the range on his molecular thingy? Limiting the range would give him a weakness already, in that he can't use his strongest power to take out threats that aren't in hand to hand combat with him, which I think is limiting enough.

Also, it looks like one of the biggest weaknesses of our superhero team would be a good sniper, haha.

You may have just done Canceler a big favor.

Also, shhhhhhh.... stop giving away my backups!

As a closing note, I wanted to give a status update. As most of you have already been accepted, with a few of us left to finish up, the IC is not far off. Before I submit it though, a few things will happen. I will submit my character sheet, since I was waiting for most of the reserves to submit their ideas before selecting a power. Also, I will be posting a list of villains and other important characters that will be referenced to/utilized for IC posts. This was also delayed due to my not wanting to limit your options for character abilities. The last thing I will do will be to create the beginning of Chapter one, and detail what should be contained in your first post. Sound good?

EDIT:

I... Feel like I made my character way too human for this RP. She seems like that kid in an X-men movie whom you forget after her only scene, while the rest of you seem like something from Disney's The Incredibles.

:B

NO! Please! I love how human you made your character, honestly I am of the opinion that we need more like her in that regard. Don't worry, my character (upcoming) is definitely this way as well, so there's not a chance you'd be out there by yourself :)

Last edited:
    Years
  • So uh... can I just point out that I actually haven't been accepted yet? I mean we're all acting like I'm in but I'm still waiting impatiently.

Also, can we have links to the various characters in the character list so we don't have to trawl the OOC for information.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    FUSING THINGS

Sometimes I hate not being English. When writing Hilda's SU I forgot the words fusion and metabolism.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • So uh... can I just point out that I actually haven't been accepted yet? I mean we're all acting like I'm in but I'm still waiting impatiently.

Also, can we have links to the various characters in the character list so we don't have to trawl the OOC for information.

OH MY GOSH, I'm so sorry! I must not have copied my response to your finished SU into my last big catch-up post. Ugh, I feel terrible now. Let me attempt to remedy this:

Gimmepie's Giron is accepted!

I will be updating the OP in just a few minutes, along with the requested links.
    OP is now updated, including SU links.

On another note, I will be closing sign-ups, effective immediately. We have quite enough characters to work with, although the reserve period will be ending as well, possibly opening up spots.

Last edited:

Lucifer-san

[i]Recently Revived Zombie[/i]
    Years
  • Ugh, that sucks a bit I was just about to see if I could join this. Oh well, if any spots open up hopefully I'll be able to nab one of those otherwise good luck with the RP. I'll be watching.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • God, I'm finally done. Sorry for the short history but I lost the one I originally written. Also I decided to further expand my power so I hope everything's alright now. im so rusty ;-;

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • YIkes, I knew I should've reserved a spot when I had the chance. Oh well. I'd like to get on board if a spot opens up or anything (I already have a character SU ready and all >.<)

Back