• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: MrDollSteak's Decap. and Attack Rombase

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Open the ini file, search for [MrDs] and replace it with [0000], it should work.

Great rombase! Is there a chance that you include some new/custom evolutionary stones? It would be great for evolving Pokémon without having to trade or have them evolve as they reach certain level.

http://snag.gy/71DyQ.jpg

^Got that after doing what you said

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I cant get this rombase to work with G3HS.. I have a 1.0 version of Fire Red as well a [E] version of the rom..I patch them both with the ips file using Lunar, copy paste over the PokeRoms.ini.. and it comes up with this error http://snag.gy/DQasu.jpg
    Wrong version. (U), not (E)

E is the Euro ROM, you want US.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2016
    I fixed \x problem but i have another. My room doesn't work. I have white screen. I have changed some moves. It worked before changes.

leyn09

Truant Trainer
    Years
  • Hello everyone! I just want to ask if there is someone who knows the fix of the daycare couple withdraw bug? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    Hi MrDoll, in this base, you expanded the number of moves to 0x1FF. Is 111111111 binary the max for a specific reason, or would I be able to further expand the number of moves?

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Hey guys, been a while. Next update is coming along nicely. Most of the bugs are in the process of being fixed. For those of you that don't want to wait, fair enough, so here is one of the more annoying bugs fixed:

Natural Cure Fix

Spoiler:

Had to rewrite the routine slightly, and repoint another function.

Last edited:

MrDollSteak

Formerly known as 11bayerf1
    Years
  • Is there a fix for Tailwind?? Fly and Trading animation are corrupted too...

There isn't a problem with Tailwind. It's just not made yet.

What exactly is the problem with Fly and Trading?

Also for the move tutor graphical glitch, I'll need to repoint the entire Type image because I seem to have forgotten to keep the 'Effect' image.

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
  • Hi MrDoll, in this base, you expanded the number of moves to 0x1FF. Is 111111111 binary the max for a specific reason, or would I be able to further expand the number of moves?

There is a method by Jambo51 but it changes the way movesets are read by the game, that means you'll need to redo the movesets for every pokemon

Trainer 781

Minor bug fix (to enable sheer force flare blitz recoil):
    At 905540 insert:
    Spoiler:

To fix Leftovers, try
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2016
    There is a method by Jambo51 but it changes the way movesets are read by the game, that means you'll need to redo the movesets for every pokemon
    Yeah that's what I was thinking of; I was asking if there was something in his base that attempting to expand would mess with. Since then, I have read comments in the middle of this thread, and I see that there are also problems with Jambo51's method which I was not aware existed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey MrDoll, I was wondering if you know when the next release is. I want to create a firered hack (just switched from emerald) but don't know if I should wait for the next release, Thanks!

TheShinyMew

Wild Challenger appeared!
    Years
  • I have a powerful problem that was never rid. When I applied your patch into my FireRed ROM, when I open it in Pokemon Game Editor it won't allow me to do because there's an error showing that the value cannot be null. I changed its header ID to BPRE and I also put your inis into the PGE ini, but the error still continues.

Anyone come up with a solution to get rid of that error?

Years
  • I have a powerful problem that was never rid. When I applied your patch into my FireRed ROM, when I open it in Pokemon Game Editor it won't allow me to do because there's an error showing that the value cannot be null. I changed its header ID to BPRE and I also put your inis into the PGE ini, but the error still continues.

Anyone come up with a solution to get rid of that error?

Change the ini file to 0000 and see if that works.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2022
    Hi good morning, first of all forgive me for my English, I congratulate its creators by making tremendous contribution, have tried in many ways to put to use on a clean rom with no success, I spent all morning leendo the forum, to see how to do it and I have dealt with the recommendations given by some users, but I could not make the rom works well with the tool G3HS somehow can not do read the movements could help me please how to make it work correctly in the compatible tools? I've porbado all, help me please

Criminon

Forever Spriting
    Years
  • Wait, there's more!

Here's UTE's INI in a file form. All entries are there, so just copy it over the original. Also, I made up an INI file for G3T (Gen 3 Tools). Just throw MrDS.ini in the "Roms Data" folder and everything should work.

THHHHHHHHHHHHHANNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. For anyone having problems using PGE, follow these instructions and download G3T. It will handle most of the same stuff only it actually works. Make sure your rom name matches the ini, or change them both back to BPRE and delete the current BPRE in the rom data. (you need to put the ini in the rom data)

This will allow you to edit the custom moves etc.

Back