• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make me laugh so much!!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    People laugh at the jokes I tell a lot. I don't tell jokes exactly, but I am witty apparently. :P

Sirfetch’d

I like to think I am pretty comedic at times! Like Klippy I don't make jokes really but I am quick to some up with a witty response or humorous one liner haha.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    i know i make my family and my boyfriend laugh all the time. i think i'm just a naturally silly person. i don't even make jokes or anything lol.

Years
    I know I have a really big laugh, but I don't think I can ever make anyone else laugh because they think my sense of humour is far too weird to even know.

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
    I mean, sure, I can make people laugh I guess. But only when I tell good jokes. I laugh too much, even if it's not that funny.

Black-Tigress

Exclusive Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2017
    I usually make people laugh the most when I don't try - like at all. Just a typical conversation, I'll say something witty, and crack up people at times..

My sense of humor varies a Ton..Very, VERY stupid things will make me laugh, super smart responses make me laugh, certain memes make me laugh, when people get frustrated about something little (like, if they're telling me a situation that happened - not when it actually happens) - that'll make me laugh really hard sometimes.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    I don't really have any material per se, I feel like my sense of humor is perceived moreso through my mannerisms than anything. It's super dry and situational I guess

Yukari

I'm really sarcastic and that often makes other people laugh. I'm not trying to be funny though. :/

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
    My sense of humor is twisted and morbid, and sometimes shock humor to the point that it shuts people up and make them go "WTF?!" or are just too dumbfounded to reply lmao

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    My humor comes with weird way of wording things. I can usually find an unusual way to word some joke or statement, and that usually garners a laugh or chuckle, but that's pretty much it. I wish I could say I were funny, but I'm really not.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I noticed that one time I was on a skype call with a lot of people, they laughed at a lot of stuff that I came up with. So yes, just from that I would say I was funny.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    my humor is way more situational. I don't have like elaborate joke stories or much 'material' as other people have said, I just kind of make witty remarks about shit that's going on, I guess. a lot of people tell me I'm quite funny so I'll take their word for it.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I say something snarky, people at my college laugh. If I hear or see something funny, I make a short burst of laughter.

Back