• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I like potatoes.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I once had to consume a single potato for dinner, and I hadn't let it cool.

Well, my mouth was burned, and I ended up spitting it out xD. This sort of thing does not belong in this day and age, considering I could've just let it cool, haha.

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
    Greeting potato lovers from all around the World. I am here to grant you some wonderful knowledge and words of wonder.

You see I'm from Ireland. In fact I'm in Ireland right now. That's right, you heard me right;

I like potatoes.

There's no place in the World that loves potatoes as much as we do. In fact we once loved and relied on potatoes so much that when the potato crop died, the entire population of Ireland almost dies with it. This event was known as "The Blight" and it was much more involved and depressing than I care to explain.

As you might guess, I am an expert on potatoes and I can say for definite that the best way to have a potato is... any way at all. Potatoes are awesome and if they went away everyone on the planet would surely have one or two reasons to be sad.

Lucid

People eat potatoes in forms other than fries or chips???

mfw
    french fries. damn, i'm hungry.

Fried potatoes(cut into squares and sauteed), scalloped potatoes(cause cheese), mashed potatoes with gravy... mmmmm.

fries <3 dipped in chocolate shake <3 <3 <3

garlic mashed potatos <3 <3 <3

Loads of my friends dislike baked potatoes. Like the best thibg about them is how it's just baked infront of you, and when you cut it open, steam bursts out. Lovin dem toppings too man.

honestly i like potatoes in every form besides potatoes au gratin. my favorite potato item would have to be hash browns or home fries omggg

Mashed potatoes and potato soup.

If that was all I ever got to eat for the rest of my life I'd be okay with that.

>not mentioning potato cakes

Mmmmmmmm. Every other potato product can go home now. The king has come, and he is delicious.

Seasoned french fries, bruh. The only reason why I love potatoes.

God bless all you beautiful people and your love of starch.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Hmmm... I don't really have a favorite, probably because I'd take rice over potatoes any day.

Pan fried potato wedges are really good, but then again, so are mashed potatoes. As long as they're fresh and home made, I really enjoy them. That is, unless you just boil them, without any flavoring or the like... ._.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    well this is a great thread considering i just found out my birthday is national potato day

bacon cheese fries tho

Sir Codin

I usually chop up potatoes into chunks and fry them, then add some seasoning. Good breakfast.

I'm also good with potato chips, but only if it's BBQ; I accept no alternatives nor substitutes.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I like potatoes for the fries, wedges, chips, and hash browns, but I tried not eat potato every day after reading how poisonous they can be.

Back