• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    I feel suspicios of Ninja Aiden and Sonata right now. But that's just me.

I don't really have much else to say, tbh.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • I'd like to hear your case against me, though if you're going to say that I could be the Alpha I've already accepted this suspicion, but so should every other innocent too.

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Not much of a case, just that I'm personally suspicious of some of your actions and those of Sonata. And I don't feel like it's necessary, since you'd counter each point - which would in fact be futile, because we are in Mafia where nothing can be confirmed.

gdi I'm sick of cluelessness can't I just have a nice role for once

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • tbh I've barely been online in the last week so haven't been keeping up with discussion as much as I would have liked to :(

I do definitely agree that Klippy has been acting really strangely. At this point I'm leaning towards what (Ju)no has said about the pitfalls of trusting Sonato based on what he's said about his role being based on riddles.

I'm going to [execute] Sonata - I'm not sure if I'll be online before the day phase ends but if I am I might reconsider my vote after more discussion is held, but I don't want to risk not having voted before day ends.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    .... now that someone mentions it couldn't it be possible that Sonata is the warlock? By insisting that Sopheria is a lycan and the sage ascendant to lead us to the current decision? It's a possibility if anything.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • That is a definite possibility, however it is a risky play for a Warlock to make. If he gets an innocent killed, game over for him. It's a good plan though, if he is. I don't see how he's doing us harm if he gets a Lycan lynched though. We just have to be careful. Following him once can't hurt though.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Night Three

Zami's foot was tapping impatiently. She felt anxious for some reason. The discussion today had been rather intense, and there was no lack of it. Even now, as the sun was fading over the horizon, the debate was going strong. Was Sonata or Shak the Seer Ascendant? Were either of them? Were both of them?

Even Zami didn't know the answer. Such matters were kept between the Seer and their apprentice, and after what happened five years ago, secrets around here were kept with much earnest.

She was about to say something when they were all interrupted by the blaring of a bugle. She whirled around to see a large carriage surrounded by soldiers making its way into Haven. It bore the mark of the royal family.

"What the hell?"

This was not normal. This was not good. Or was it? It was beyond anything Zami had ever dealt with. Envoys from the capital did not just show up for a friendly chat. They hardly showed up at all, anywhere. The royal family wasn't much for keeping an eye on or aiding its subjects that did not dwell within its immediate reach.

As the carriage pulled up, the discussion halted. Everyone turned to watch the arrival.

One of the attendants stepped down from the front of the carriage to open the door. Two figures stepped out of it and into the waning daylight.

The first was someone Zami did not recognize, though he dressed like nobility. The second was . . .

"arachnidsGrip?" the judge questioned. "How are you . . . ? You . . . what?"

The man who stood beside arachnidsGrip looked at Zami. "You're the judge, I presume? Zami, was it?" He then motioned towards Naku. "So that must be the priest, then."

Zami nodded as she spoke. "Yes, we are them. Now, by what business do you find yourself in Haven? And alongside one of our own, who we believed to be dead?"

The man glanced back at arachnidsGrip. "We found her along the way here. She certainly wasn't dead, and she's been of great help to us. We've come here to look into some matters of a disturbing nature. We've tracked a fugitive here. A Necromancer. It would seem, however, that this renagade is not the only scourge that plagues this place: the dead risen, beasts of the night come hunting, and all almost exactly five years after the daemon Lilith entered this world using your village as a conduit? None of this is coincidence, and none of it bodes well. We have determined that it is within our best interest to secure this village so that we may protect the stability of our kingdom."

For a moment, everything went silent.

How were they meant to respond to that?

"We would certainly be grateful for the assistance," Zami stated.

"Good." The man stepped forward. "Now, perhaps you should catch me up on what's happened here?"

Zami glanced between the man and the crowd. She frowned.

"Well, in the simplest way of putting it, we've been discussing potential leads on who the traitors among us might be. We've cast votes on which one of us we should burn, however morbid that may sound."

The man didn't seem phased. "A burning sounds quite appropriate. Who's the suspect for today?"

"Well," Zami began, turning to Sonata and Sopheria. "We had a bit of a . . . Sonata seems to have claimed to be the Seer Ascendant, but then Shak tried to counter him by claiming to be the true Ascendant. Sonata claimed to have information proving Sopheria to be a Lycan. In the end, most of the votes went towards Sopheria, with Sonata having the second most votes against him."

The man nodded, a look of contemplation on his visage. "And what have you decided?"

Zami's eyebrows tightened. "Since Sopheria has the majority wishing for her demise, that would be the path we'd take."

He snapped his fingers. "Good. One thing: kill them both."

"Excuse me?"

"Kill them both. It's as simple as that." He snapped his fingers again, this time with an authoratative precision. A handful of soldiers marched forward synchronously and grabbed both Sopheria and Sonata. They tied both to separate pyres, ignoring their objections and holding them back with enough force that neither could do anything to break free.

Zami stood there, bewildered. Naku was off to the side, muttering something. Probably a prayer.

No one moved or made any objections. Perhaps the confusion of the sudden situation held them back. In another instant, both pyres had been lit and screams filled the air.

Zami gritted her teeth. She noticed some sort of amulet fall from Sonata's pocket as he continued to thrash about. The man picked it up, eyeing it suspiciously. He handed it to one of his soldiers and tpld them to have it examined properly.

He gave her one final curt nod before turning to leave with his little entourage. "If you have need of me, I'll be close by. I intend to remain here until this business is sorted out."

As he walked away, Zami growled.

He had just overridden her authority.

She did not take kindly to that.

Sopheria is dead. She was a Havenite.

Sonata is dead. He was a Havenite.

arachnidsGrip has returned . . . but how?

Blurryface has joined the game.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

*Note: The Night Phase will last 48 hours or until all night actions have been received.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as ???
    Ash as ???
    White Mage as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as a Havenite
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    なぎ (Nagi) as ???
    Melody as ???
    Netto Azure as ???
    Cosmic as ???
    eros as ???
    Arx as ???
    Infinite as ???
    no as ???
    Lycanthropy as ???
    Foxrally as a Havenite
    Charlie Brown as ???
    Ninja Aiden as ???
    Orpheus as ???
    Ice as ???
    Lucid as ???
    SYDAXARO220 as ???
    zevarius kerensky as a Havenite
    Candy as ???
    Sopheria as a Havenite
    Blurryface as ???

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

It's not my fault I'm terrible at riddles.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Day Four

Its whiskers twitched and pupils dilated slightly. It stared her in the eyes, but she stared right back.

"One of us should join the other."

They didn't break eye contact. They didn't move at all.

"We should join together."

The conversation had been much longer, but these were the final moments of such a decision.

"I'm glad to have such a pretty kitty on my side now. I knew that even a beast such as you could see the truth."

The beast turned towards the source of another deep howl. It glanced back at the other figure before sprinting off into the darkness.

On the other side of the trees, Ninja Aiden had been backed into a corner by a pack of werebeasts. He was positioned to retaliate against his attackers, but there was no way that he could take them all on and live.

They lunged.

He lashed out.

His throat was slashed and his body slumped to the ground.

A bolt of electricity surged through the air and seared the ground between the beasts and Aiden's body. Two more bolts and a fireball followed in quick succession. The werebeasts were startled, and they knew that it was time to get out of here. They fled as the Witch floated down to Aiden's body, a glow surrounding them as energy flowed from the Witch's hand into Aiden's wound. The gash quickly sealed up and life slowly returned to the man's eyes. He coughed and leaped to his feet, looking around frantically.

"Be calm. You're alive."

So it seemed everyone was, for the second night in a row. When citizens began to flood into the town center, the only sign of violence that they would encounter would be the immobilized body of Jupiter. Even the Hunter's traps were nowhere to be seen, for the most part. A few were in the vicinity of Shak's home, seemingly in the process of being set up, but they had been stopped partway through.

Zami stepped up to the podium as Jupiter was rushed to the infirmary. Despite his injuries, she couldn't help but smile. Nobody had died for two consecutive nights. Perhaps this was good news.

No one died tonight.

[a id]3[/a id]Rules

• All PokéCommunity rules apply
    • Each player gets one vote per day phase, which may be changed anytime before the phase ends, which is normally after forty-eight hours have passed
    • The format for casting a vote is simply putting Burn [Player] somewhere in your post
    • Players may not vote for themselves during the Day Phase
    • No Private Messaging other players about the game, with exception to the Werebeasts
    • Any discussion of the game should be kept in this thread
    • Do not post here once you have been killed
    • Posting during the night phase will result in your immediate death
    • Night actions should be sent to me by PM
    • When abstaining from a Night Action, please send me a PM stating so so that I may progress the phase instead of waiting for you.
    • Each player must vote during the day phase. Abstaining will not be allowed. Going two consecutive days without voting will result in your death due to inactivity.

[a id]4[/a id]Cast

Nakuzami as the Game Master
    Klippy as ???
    Ash as ???
    White Mage as ???
    arachnidsGrip as ???
    Fantome as ???
    KittiOcelotti as a Havenite
    Sonata as a Havenite
    JaDe.X105 as ???
    gio7sm as ???
    gimmepie as ???