• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Faeries & Lycans [Epilogue]

Years
    Current vote tally: 6:40PM

Ice
    Nagi
    Cosmic

Sopheria
    Sonata
    gimmepie
    Jupiter
    Klippy
    Ash
    Infinite
    Candy
    Lucid
    Ninja Aiden

Sonata
    Shak
    Sopheria
    Fantome
    Ice
    Netto Azure
    gio7sm
    no

Shak
    Lycanthropy
    Orpheus
    Melody
    Eros

Not planning on changing my vote atm. We'll see how this plays out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I can't believe I read it all. (I just realized there's a tl;dr at the end :c Meanies)

If I were to choose between Shak and Sonata, I think I'll believe the one who said that they get riddles. Idk, a SA without any powers (even at least a limited) one until the Seer dies... It sounds boring (and useless). XD
    It is.
    Due to all the sopheria votes I'm assuming people never read my mega post(I cant really blame you, but still. Ninja Aiden was claiming I was showing the flaws in his argument. So I tediously went back and did it. I will never do it again-_-)
    We'll just have to see how this plays out

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I think if Sopheria doesn't pan out for us, we really do need to consider Shak or Sonata. Or perhaps even look at alternatives. Sopheria being innocent would look bad on a few people who targeted her a few days ago and then continued their warpath today. If she's a Lycan, we need to see who suggested her and consider getting more info from them if they have it.

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    Spoilered because I doubt people at this point need further proof that Shak's arguments aren't exactly wholesome for the position he's claiming to be in. And his actions just don't make tactical sense, which I find very odd.

Spoiler:

Anyway. Tl;dr: Shak has some very incomplete arguments that don't add up to him being a Seer Ascendant, nor do they in anyway disprove that Sonata is the Seer Ascendant. The only way we will know for sure is by following Sonata's plan for now to discover if Sopheria is a Lycan like he claims. If not, then we know exactly what his plan is., and what to do.

[KILL]: Sopheria

I'm also well aware that if Sonata IS correct and Sopheria is a Lycan, then I will move very close to the top of the hit list. If Sopheria is a Lycan, the Medic MUST protect Sonata. If she's not then the Medic MUST protect Shak, until further information becomes available.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I just hope after I die, Sonata doesn't come back saying something like "Okay guys, guess I got the riddle wrong. But I'm totally the Seer Ascendant, so let's try the next person I got from my nightly riddles!" Not sure how likely that is, but in the case that it does happen, don't buy it!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I just hope after I die, Sonata doesn't come back saying something like "Okay guys, guess I got the riddle wrong. But I'm totally the Seer Ascendant, so let's try the next person I got from my nightly riddles!" Not sure how likely that is, but in the case that it does happen, don't buy it!
    I'm glad you said that.
    First he said that he had two people, now he's saying he has three.
    We shall see tonight....
    (I kept this short because of the whole TL;DR campaign. Which I totally understand tbf)

Yukari

If that's how it is we all know what he said was bullshit and we will all promptly kill him.

Your sacrifice will not be in vain. ;~;

For the record I didn't vote for you so I had nothing to do with your execution!

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years

Your death will bring the most amount of information I think we'll have had all game. Either way, we're getting a Lycan almost guaranteed, unless this is some all-encompassing trick and we have super smart Lycans at which point we may as well give up lmao

I will flip a switch if this goes decidedly awry.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm still of the opinion that none of them are Lycans. I think Sopheria is a basic innocent, and possibly the other two are actually Seer and Seer Ascendant. But I have no logical basis to go after anyone else except MorallyIce (he hasn't died yet and it's been too long for his usual lifespan).

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    I'm still of the opinion that none of them are Lycans. I think Sopheria is a basic innocent, and possibly the other two are actually Seer and Seer Ascendant. But I have no logical basis to go after anyone else except MorallyIce (he hasn't died yet and it's been too long for his usual lifespan).

If I'm completely honest Ninja has made me doubt Sonata's Lycaness. However, my biggest fear is that you're right and that I've done all this with no positive implications for the group
    Sonata's claims are still just about dodgy enough for me to not trust him though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024

I dunno, someone's gotta be a Lycan, or at least lying. Unless you're suggesting one of them completely misread their role PM.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Klippy literally has no interest in this game beyond killing MI. Guys, you know what has to be done.

Melt the Ice and start global flooding? OK.

I dunno, someone's gotta be a Lycan, or at least lying. Unless you're suggesting one of them completely misread their role PM.

I think one of them might be the Seer and the other is his apprentice who will replace the other at death. So they both made the error of revealing early. :/

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I think one of them might be the Seer and the other is his apprentice who will replace the other at death. So they both made the error of revealing early. :/

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) I don't really follow, they're both claiming to be the Seer Ascendant specifically, and are describing very different versions of that role in particular.

----

Anyway, been thinking about it a bit more, and I don't think killing Sopheria helps any. There's still too many 'what if's even if we know her alignment. If she's innocent, Sonata could be lying or just bad at riddles. If she's Lycan, Sonata could be the SA, or this could just be a plan to gain our trust so that we'll follow his lead for however long we continue to trust him. And because of the nature of the role he described, we won't expect him to help us get the right person every time.

Personally, I think the best course of action is to skip the middleman and just go straight for Shak or Sonata. Either way, we'll have our answer.

[Kill] Sonata

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°) I don't really follow, they're both claiming to be the Seer Ascendant specifically, and are describing very different versions of that role in particular.

Then what I mean to say is one is incorrect, but possibly still the Seer. Or one is lying, which is likely Shak, since Sonata knows better than to make an error. Or possibly he's lying for another reason. Hm.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

----

Anyway, been thinking about it a bit more, and I don't think killing Sopheria helps any. There's still too many 'what if's even if we know her alignment. If she's innocent, Sonata could be lying or just bad at riddles. If she's Lycan, Sonata could be the SA, or this could just be a plan to gain our trust so that we'll follow his lead for however long we continue to trust him. And because of the nature of the role he described, we won't expect him to help us get the right person every time.

Personally, I think the best course of action is to skip the middleman and just go straight for Shak or Sonata. Either way, we'll have our answer.

[Kill] Sonata

So you're gunning for me...because seer ascendant isn't a good enough role to keep around? If I can get the riddles right it still gives us 2 names to look at. This time I just can't figure out the other name because from what I've figured out, the other riddles I was given all don't relate to one person. Either that or I'm just dumb. But I am sure that Sopheria is not a havenite.

Yukari

Melt the Ice and start global flooding? OK.

Problem with that is that the description of the Seer doesn't match what either of them are saying.

Seer said:
    Once the highest power in all of Haven, the Seer was originally a spiritual leader and guide for the town. Ever since the Hellspawn conflict five years ago, however, true spirituality has been in short supply, thanks to the murders of both the Seer and Seer Ascendant. The current Seer is self-taught, having done so in an attempt to take up the mantle of Haven's oracle. Because of this, the current Seer is poorly trained and comparatively weak, but still holds enough power to see into the realms beyond and discern the truths of the supernatural. Once per night, they can look into the soul of an individual and see whether it is pure or beastly.

There's no mention of "Riddles" anywhere there so I don't think that Sonata is Seer. This sounds like a regular Detective role.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Okay...not that I'm defending either of them, but a role description in the OP does not designate the exact role specifications or clues a member will receive in their PM. It can be an entirely different PM or exactly the same. The argument that "what x says doesn't match what the y role says" is moot when a GM doesn't need to share information about said role in their OP.

Back