• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

s͇̀t̨̪̦̮̣͚̪a͏̫t͍͔̩͉̯͜u̹̭̺̱͠s̵:͇͍̞͔͕̜̣́ ͘H͖̥̤̼̺ẠC͖͟K̸̳̰E͙͖̥͚͙̟ͅD̝̰̟̖.͚

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    I expect it's impossible to discern who is really who this early in the game, and so I submit my vote as [KILL] Absol used Bite!

Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2017
    Well, I suppose since it's D1. But it always seems to be an Innocent on the first day.

[KILL] Absol used bite!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    'm ls ntrstd n fgrng t wh Omi ws.

H cn't hv bn Hera, Ares, r Athena, nd dn't thnk h's Hestia. ls dn't thnk h's Apollo, thnks t smthng eros sd, nd ls jst hp h's lv s h cn frkng cr m. Thr wr n hnts n th nrrtv, s t lkly wsn't smn s mprtnt s Demeter. S thnk w lst thr Hermes, Hephaestus, Artemis, Poseidon, r Aphrodite.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    jdthebud said:
    Also, is there even a guarantee that an Olympian was killed?

Considering that Zeus and Hera were talking about how Hera failed to save aA we can safely assume that aA is an olympian.

Also why did you guys think that aA is granny? Pretty sure that the granny is stone at the day post, which probably means granny is silenced right now. We can just see who didn't talk during this phase at all tonight.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    'm ls ntrstd n fgrng t wh Omi ws.

H cn't hv bn Hera, Ares, r Athena, nd dn't thnk h's Hestia. ls dn't thnk h's Apollo, thnks t smthng eros sd, nd ls jst hp h's lv s h cn frkng cr m. Thr wr n hnts n th nrrtv, s t lkly wsn't smn s mprtnt s Demeter. S thnk w lst thr Hermes, Hephaestus, Artemis, Poseidon, r Aphrodite.

I'm ?? understand and ?? to what Omi was.

He can't have been Hera, Ares, or Athena and I don't think he's Hestia. I don't think he's Apollo, thanks to something eros said, and I just hope he's ??? ?? ? ? ? freaking ?????. There were no hints in the narrative, so it likely wasn't something so important as Demeter. So ?? ??? ?? ? Hermes, Hephaestus, Artemis, Poseidon, or Aphrodite.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Klippy failed a bit.

I'm also interested in figuring out what Omi was.

He can't have been Hera, Ares, or Athena and I don't think he's Hestia. Also I don't think he's Apollo, thanks to something eros said, and I just hope he's alive so he can freaking cure me. There were no hints in the narrative, so it likely wasn't something so important as Demeter. So I think we lost either Hermes, Hephaestus, Artemis, Poseidon, or Aphrodite.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Im also interested in figuring out who Omi was.

He can't have been Hera, Ares, or Athena, and don't think he's Hestia. also don't think he's Apollo, thanks to something eros said, and also just hope he's lv(?) so he can freaking cr(?) me. There were no hints in the narrative, so it likely wasn't someone as important as Demeter. So I think we lost either Hermes, Hephaestus, Artemis, Poseidon, or Aphrodite.

Except for two words, that should be right.

Woops I'm late. :(

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    aA wasn't Artemis since whomever he marked with the moon would have had their role revealed publicly.

Also I feel like Hera wasn't roleblocked but literally late to submit their action.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Poor Naku :c

But, at this point I feel like the only option is to vote for someone at random, it being day 1 and all.

[Kill]Akiba

Please don't hate me Akiba. I doubt my one vote will result in your demise :)

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    there's quite a bit to soak up and it's late so i'm just using one of my favorite numbers to pick who to vote..
    [kill] seth rollins

Etherion

Anyways, since we have no leads right now, im just going to vote for [KILL] Jupiter

Back